Late Show with David Letterman hosted by Janeane Garofalo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmeUNz4OyAs

The 90s were just priming us for the SJW future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPP6zeUUbi4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515864/Garry-Shandling-s-former-fiancee-reveals-couple-split-refused-children-fear-cystic-fibrosis-like-late-brother-die-young.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mpC1qJ1TEZg
youtu.be/Wm_w4NL_PIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why but ever since 24, I have a thing for her. I can't explain this feeling Sup Forums. What is it?

Well, since all you can do is limp dick whining on a degenerate anime website, I reckon the future is already here.

t. upset cuckold

Lust.

cuck

I watch the old Late Night with Dave from the 80s on youtube sometimes. Pretty fine late night programming on NBC back then. Once he got to CBS in the 90s he may have lost some of the quirkiness, or maybe I just haven't watched enough late night tv in my life because I'm not 60.

oh cool. it's that girl from Seinfeld.

guest hosts on late night shows is my favorite thing

I can't find a clip of it anywhere but Michael Ian Black once hosted the Late Late show before they hired Craig and he was glorious. His interview style was so abrasive and condescending that he almost got into a fist fight with William Shatner

Saw her live as part of a Delocated variety show and her set was fantastic, really surprisingly good. She was perfect in her role on Larry Sanders. I like her.

Yea that was awesome. I'd love for him to have some kind of show. His podcast is good, Mike and Tom Eat Snacks is classic. Finishing his 'You're Doing it Wrong' book right now and it's been funny and endearing. He's a bright guy. He'd make for a Dick Cavett meets absurdist humor host.

Shandling himself was really good as a fill in host for Carson in the 80s. Some of those are on youtube. He was considered for Johnny's replacement at NBC in the early 90s but instead decided to head a fictional HBO show about a late night talk show host which obviously turned out a lot better of an idea...

Yea, rewatching it now since his passing, genius stuff. Agreed, good thing he subverted or parodied the late-night format rather than doing it straight. Brilliant series.

His death hurts me more than Robin Williams honestly...

Janene is a huge douchebag

youtube.com/watch?v=LPP6zeUUbi4

>MUH TEETH ARE FALLING OUT CAUSE SOCIAL JUSTICE ISSUES

literally the dumbest bitch ever I would laugh in her face if she said that shit to me

yeah no shit the jews have been pushing this kind of shit since the 50's, of course it takes some time for their social engineering work

Same, amigo. Really upsetting.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515864/Garry-Shandling-s-former-fiancee-reveals-couple-split-refused-children-fear-cystic-fibrosis-like-late-brother-die-young.html

>tfw "Darlene" wants to have your babies but you're too worried about the unborn child's well being

>'There are some things in life where you don’t get complete closure. But the last time we spoke, he said, "We’re working on closure," and we both laughed and said, "Maybe in the next life."'

She was the proto-SJW

That;s rough. Damn. Darlene was incredible. Poo guy. Apparently he struggled with depression too. He seemed like a tortured genius.

>Colbert does the late show now
>it's literally just the colbert show 2.0, Trump Edition
Between this and that affirmative action hire fucking up the daily show, it's been good times lately.

>Poo guy

*Poor guy, durr

>all SJWs will decay

It's gonna be alright boys

Interesting guy. Buddhist since his 20s, and avid boxing fan and bff to David Duchovny

youtube.com/watch?v=mpC1qJ1TEZg

t.butthurt faggot got triggered by an accurate post.

Yeah, I just actually rewatched the Duchovny episode where Larry thinks he's gay last night, classic. Duchovny always being booked as a recurring joke was great.

And that's the cruel thing about fate I guess, boxing fan and amateur, or at least worked out boxing, into eating well, dead. Rip fucking Torn, in his 60s when the show started and infamous drunkard, alive.

yup...

hail hydra

she was a qt3.1415 on the 90's

so fucking cutie. My fucking god. This woman is the sole reason I have a thing for petite-white-brunette-girl-next-door women

frrrrrt

youtu.be/Wm_w4NL_PIY

you should check out the old ben stiller show. she was qt af and hadn't gotten a shit load of tats and breast reduction yet

Yeah, it's a shame she fugged it up. Her and Rose McGowan were my 90s waifus.

I blame Janeane for my crush on snarky brunettes in glasses.

>breast reduction

its called losing weight