In 30 years this will be the norm in Europe, won't it?

In 30 years this will be the norm in Europe, won't it?

I hope not, I prefer the shapelier ass of the women in Europe now.

Fruit roll up

It's won't take 30 years.
It'll be inside of 10 years...

Roll of it

And I'll be inside of them in a year

15 years no more no less

Who's the girl

You are totally right :^)

a no body that does not matter

In 30 years, women will realize how retarded they were for allowing themselves to be abused in the name of a fetish.

Problem Sup Forumsro?

Im not even white, but still.
bad bait is bad
If this was truly the case, then it would have happened long ago in the US.
Niggers are still disliked on a huge scale and they will still be in 30 or 100 years.

sure, you can find the odd case that stands out, But most girls I know find niggers ugly/unattractive
sage

Are you Asian?

my town almost all the white girls from my old school are dating or married to a black man i dont have a problem with it i move years ago.

partly

no it will be overrun by muslims

I hate black women.

Black men make black kids, even if the mother is white

I dont want the white women to go extinct, purge them now

yeah, but don't worry about it.

in sixty years there will be no more blond girls in Europe.

I thought this was a Meme.
But I saw 3 couples like that today in Copenhagen

Us blondes are more of a minority than blacks.

OP. Let me be clear. It already is.

30 years? You mean 30 minutes?

Short shorts are already a thing, son.

maybe the human race will blend together and form a race of all creeds and colors that cant reproduce and we can final go extinct. here hoping

shameless samefagottry, prove me wrong
OP, is it really worth investing so much time and effort for nothing other then upsetting a few dumb faggots?

In Europe? No, by then muslims will have become the ruling class and infiltrating the white gene pool won't be necessary any more. They will also have gotten rid of the undersirables so niggers like that probably won't be around.

So will that be the norm in Europe in 30 years? No. It won't be allowed, and might not even be possible.

Essentially.

>30 years
Feeling generous OP?

This is the reality now

The norm is dictated by the elite globalists who control the media and social trends .

If you are over 25 y.o and you havent realized this then you probably never will wake up . Anyone with basic awareness and common sense shouldve realized this after 2 decades of living in this society.

The people who in the higher ups use social pressure , social media and entertainment programming to lead the general population at their convenience .

They are doing it with women through feminism . They are doing it with blacks through Blacks Lives Matter. They are doing it to Americans through face elections and fake democracy. They are doing it to men through sexism , anti-male programming and anti-marriage laws and policy .

Things are changing because the elite globalists want it that way . The elite globalists are bankers, royal families , international corporations and the Saudi Arabians