Have you ever had a threesome, Sup Forums?

Have you ever had a threesome, Sup Forums?

Tell us how it went, bonus if you have pictures.

Rolling

Rolling again

And again

Nope, but interested in hearing some true stories.

Aand again

Gotta roll dubs

Sauce on the green?

more of them?

Dubskis

The chick on the left is really hot, some one post the webm of here in the green shorts. Seen it on /gif/, you'll be diamonds in seconds.

Gingerpuss, I think she goes by, but she has some other name that she also uses

I have,
I'm 23 female living in edinburgh scotland
My flatmates had her brother and his girlfriend stay with us for the fringe, they were both 16
We all started drinking together on the third night of the week they stayed and on the fifth night my flatmate had work so she headed out to the show she was promoing.
A couple of jager bombs and a drinking harrypotter marathon and I started making out with the gf
she was sweet and perky and he watched while i went down on her. I encouraged him to start jerking off and she started sucking his cok while i ate her pussy
long story short he fucked us both raw and she had to get the pill the next morning I walked her to the boots on princes street as he was too hung over to know we were even awake

Nope, has never interested me. If it happens it happens. Most likely with hippy acid taking chicks.

yeah, it is overrated.

>16 year old me
> at a camping party
> playing 'I have never'
> I have never had a blowjob
> 7/10 girl I had been flirty with's eyes light up
> 2/10 fatty girl also grins
> be later
> drunk
> 7/10 girl takes me to her tent and says she wants to be my first
> starts sucking
> suddenly 2/10 fatty pops her head in to the tent
> asks if she can help
> I'm not gonna say no, 7/10 girl looks pissed
> they compete as to who gives the best and who gets to make me cum
> hnnnnnggg
> fatty wins. Cum all over her face
>7/10 pissed with me
> protip: I lied about it being my first.

used to go by Faymougles or FuckMyUsername, googling either of those will return great results

I've had quite a few.

As english is my third language I wont go into details - except to say that there is a huge difference between a good and a bad threesome, and I believe truly good threesomes are quite rare.

Puddems or something like that

This, cheers user.

>protip: I lied about it being my first.

nice

I thought i was about to have a threesome, but i was just being cucked by two dykes.

my gf had a crush on a guy she knew at work so we invited him in to our bedroom. i think she had a good time.

Thats b8

Fuck yeah. user. Real pro tip there. ::thumbs up::

Actually had my first threesome with two friends last week.

>house party
>starting to wind down
>me, two friends and another guy in the kitchen just talking
>start flirting like crazy
>other guy tries to flirt but is kinda beta about it
>he goes to sleep on the couch
>go to bed with two friends
>try to sleep but all the cuddling and touches have got me hard
>make a move
>success.jpg
>all three of us fooling around
>2 minutes later realise I'm not hard any more
>fuck fuck fuck
>continue giving oral for a bit then go to sleep
>why.gif

Still don't get why that happened. Anxiety maybe? Possibly because we were friends? Got me worried anyway.

My gf of 5 years would probably have a threesome with her work friend if I pushed for it. Should I try?

How old are you? I'm 27 now and my dick stopped working right when I have been drinking at like 22 or so.

Me and my lady did one with her best friend who was like an 8/10, things got a little odd with them for a while (good now). Strangers are the best way to go I have found out.

Yeah me and my 2 dogs.

me and the wifey invited her co-worker over for a night of adult fun

she peeled off her clothes and farted almost right away

we kicked her out while she was crying from embarassment

it wasnt that fun. wouldnt try again.

Kek

Yes, and it was kinda overrated. Actually, i think its heavily overrated. People tend to think like its one of the ultimate things to do, to have sex with 2 women at the same time, but its really not THAT great. Sure its nice to have them both lick your dick at the same time, having them both doggystyle infront of you, being abled to switch whenever you want, etc. But having sex with my a good gf is way better imo.

LOL you have to be fucking kidding me. With 2 female dogs it's downright amazing. It should probably be the same with 2 women for you normalfags attracted to women. Then again dogs are better than women so I guess it makes sense.

What a bunch of dicks. Everyone farts. As long as it seemed by accident it should be something you all laugh about and then continue on your way.

Also, if you were cool with her farting, she woulda let you do just about anything you wanted.

not but me too man, me too

good man.

This.

Remember the one on the right as goodluckduck on funny junk.. Always with the bottle in pooper.

I have 3 times
>Be me, 20 years old, gf 9/10 senior in high school, redhead 5'11 120lbs perfect C tits and shaved pink innie
>Gf wants to be hippy, but is total preppy
>meets freshman girl at school, has dreads, total hippie 7/10 blonde, 5'6 120 lbs, curvy with big tits and a blonde bush
>brings her home after school one day
>smoke and drink, hippy says gf is cute
>find out hippy I bi
>drink more then hippy kisses my gf
>aw yiss
>end up doing it all eat both out
>both suck me off
>take turns fucking them both side by side and one on top another
>take turns riding me
>bareback the whole time, cum buckets inside gf so she doesn't get jealous
>do it all again the next weekend
>gf ends up jealous anyway and we never see hippy again after graduation

15 years later
>married to different girl now 8/10 with 10/10 tits brunette, 5'4 115lbs with natural h cups
>been married 5 years now
>maid of honor comes over one night 7/10 thick blonde 5'4 DD tits, bald pussy 130 lbs
>drinking ensues
>girls end up topless cause drunk girls
>ask if I can feel bridesmaids tits
>aw yiss
>get double blowie, take turns eating girls out
>get my nuts and asshole licked while fucking my wife and bridesmaid eats her pussy
>wife rides me while bridesmaid fingers her asshole
>cum twice, once on wife's back in living room and again upstairs
>bridesmaid passes out on couch naked, we all wake up hungover and bridesmaid walks around house naked in the morning
>didn't fuck her but could if I wanted to
>still married, everyone had fun, probably going to do it again some day

so whos the other chick? Is that puddemss sister?

>Still don't get why that happened.
Have some simplified Shakespeare
>What I mean is, drinking stimulates desire but hinders performance. Therefore, too much drink is like a con artist when it comes to your sex drive. It sets you up for a fall. It gets you up but it keeps you from getting off. It persuades you and discourages you. It gives you an erection but doesn’t let you keep it, if you see what I’m saying.
Alcohol fucks with your ability to fuck.