Why weren't you able to participate in the Olympics?

Why weren't you able to participate in the Olympics?

I have Autism; I'd have to be in the Special Olympics.

I'm useless

I thought I'd give rest of the people a chance

nao é nao Barbosa

6'3 250 OF LARD

spent my prime years playing diablo

wouldn´t pass anti-doping test, that´s the only reason

I still wet the bed.

Because I'm lazy, not particularly great at any of these events and I have shitty ass joints already.

How many velas senpai?

I would prove the nazies wrong tbqh

i wasted mine playing GTA smoking pot and skating
>quantos arrependimentos

1. I'm 5'5"
2. I played sports my entire life but never focused on one. Since I'm not exactly physically gifted (see 1), playing every sport and not focusing on one never let me develop the skills necessary to compete in any at a high level

I've never been athletic

Because I don't have money to participate in the sports that I like.

>Be 6'3
>Waste it being a fat fuck

RELALY PATHETIC ToBH.

Can't decide on what to do and now it's too late because I'm over the age of 8.

Wish I had done more swimming. The thing I'd be closest to competing in would be weightlifting but I'd be in the heavyweight class and I'm way too weak to compete there.

>tfw manlet
>tfw average, at best, in most sports i played

> tfw too intellectual for the olympics

I'm waiting for Bridge (the card game) to become the olympic sport.

I may have genuinely been the worst athlete ever. I can't even swim. I have asthma and flat feet so running is terrible. I played baseball but struck out all the time and was afraid of the ball. I tried football but mostly got run over and was too much of a pussy to play beyond jayvee. Some of the worst memories of my life involve sports but I still watch them constantly. I need therapy.

Are you at least a 22 year old qt boi with aspergers?

I refused to suck the coach's dick

I'm the farthest thing from qt, but I'm over 22 and definitely have some kind of autism spectrum disorder, yes.

Parents didn't force me into some meme sport from the time I would walk, and as it stands now the only thing I have the physique for is >racewalking

What makes you autistic, user? and hey, at least you don't wet the bed and have to live with your parents who know about it.....

Because I'm not good enough

>tfw no one on Sup Forums even plays sports
first and last time I post on this board desu

Spoken like a true manlette

social retardation, not making eye contact, weird inner monologue, fascination with obscure things, etc. I don't wet the bed but do live with my parents actually. I'm not a neet though, I have a job that is slowly killing me and pays little, thankfully.

it's fucking Sup Forums. no shit none of us play sports. you really think the jock types are on the same site as guys who piss in bottles and have anime rape fantasies?

My brother is an ultra Chad anime/video game lover. Some of those people do exist.

While my post was bait, I actually am fairly athletic despite fitting in very well on Sup Forums.

I have shit genetics, no will power, lack money and resources, and live in butt fuck nowhere working a 9-5 job. That's why.

This. I wont make any claims to social grace, but i'm /fit/, do long distance biking for sport and play soccer. I'm not a chair bound fat fuck.

long pants rule

Wow, describes me perfectly, except I'm 18 for one more month.

I need to change.

Have you ever thought about sucking dick for money? Or being a fukkboi?

>Have you ever thought about sucking dick for money?
Only girls are capable of this, see: chaturbate

>Or being a fukkboi?
If I were a fukkboi then I wouldn't need to browse /r9k/ and the chan for hours on end