Do you know anyone that's done heroin?

Do you know anyone that's done heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Step Dad

i used to inject black tar heroin over the course of two years, back in my early 20s. its a very, very risky hobby

there were a few times where I woke up on the floor. could have easily died. just a matter of a slightly higher dose would have done it.

that shit is bad.

however, if it were legalized people would get standard doses and wouldnt overdose anymore.

food for thought.

Yes, I shot h for a couple years. Went to rehab in Ann Arbor, Mi. almost two years ago and I've stayed clean and sober ever since, thanks to alcoholics anonymous.

Yep.

Did it once I didnt really like it but i can see people getting addicted to it, if you're thinking about doing it. dont. crank is better

Of course. I live in muricastan where dope and crack are on every street. Lotta people move to it after pills. Crack is a big on too. Dopers take a bit and fall asleep for an hour then take another hit and fall back asleep. Fucking kill yourself if you wanna spend your while life sleeping. Crack heads though can't go 30 seconds without taking the pipe out (or back out for the 100th time) just took an if of crack up to you at that point why out it away your gonna pack it again in 10 seconds you fucking shitlordassgoblinniggerjewbuttlicker

arent you addicted to that shit your whole life once youve tried it?

Me.

Yes.
Me.

Crackvendingmachine.jpeg

ive heard that idea before. in a way its true. its like a love you used to have and broke up with. you never forget it or forget how much it meant to you, but you realize its incompatible with you living your life.

people have to make a choice. either move on or dont.

I wonder this too. If you skip an aa meeting do you panic or get jittery. Then your still an addict

Was addicted, terrible up hill battle that I had to fight, thanks to Meth I over came and now live in my own car and dont have to share the back seat.

Never got addicted to any drug, i think i just have so much inner strength and everyone else is so weak

Hometown hero just overdosed this week from it. Everyone in my age bracket from there knew him and they're all losing their shit over it.

He was a good guy. Didn't even know he had the habit.

>meth
Shits not even addictive tbh i can get off anytime i want it will be legal again soon

I know a few methheads, is there a big difference?

you probably just havent tried the right drug yet. no offense.

Yessir. Me. What would you like to know?

Some users can have permanent withdrawal that can be fatal but its crazy rare. Docs generally tell them off the record to go back on the needle or they'll die.

why are you a degenerate?

heroin, meth, cigs, alcohol, lots of pills
ive just mastered my body

Bullshit

Why are you trying to ruin your life?

Recovering degenerate*
That pic is very old. Clean and sober today. I don't even drink.

Posting a pic like that is retarded. Like those dumbasses that want pictures of weed over the phone. If it's tracked your done. They don't bother with the potheads but dopers and crack fiends get laid down hard

See

Why'd you quit seriously? nothing wrong with using drugs as long as you have self control

Enjoy being one of those weird ass homeless people in the bad part of town that can't function and need a fix constantly and unable to keep a job or friends.

It happens dude. Methadone if given to herion junkies to prevent them from literally dying of withdrawel.

I'm if you say so reality will change I guess.

Seriously though that can happen. Once insurance runs out the hospital won't keep you for withdrawal treatment unless you have the cash and it ends up a case of "do you wanna die in 2 years from the needle or 2 weeks from the withdrawl."

Yeah

He probably didnt have control.

This pic is not sad. Everyone - that kid included - is better off with two less junkies on the planet. Fuck tweakers too.

Because I found that I am not one of those people that can. Wish I was and I envy all of you who can though! Nothing against it. It just got ahold of me and things were going downhill. Had to make a change.

Yeah I've known quite a few people to try.it and die from it. Its a nasty ass habit and the high isn't what makes them come back to it.

You're right but they're not dead. They're in jail and the child in a home.

You don't die from heroin withdrawals you mongloid.

Probably extremely rare
not gonna worry about it

Yes you can you fucking idiot. But you know, just keep your fingers in your ears and continue making noise.

Meh. I'll take my chances.

>implying you can't get an infinite supply of subutex from a doctor legally and get high instead

Alcohol and benzos are the 2 types of withdrawal that can kill you.

You're a ritard

Its so fucking rare, and those people likely have other health issues. Benzo or alcohol withdrawal is much more likely to kill.

tried that. it just led to more illicit opiates/opioids.

theres no easy fix for addiction. definitely not something your doctor can write out and hand you.

It's Hep C that really sucks. And it happens quickly. One injection without alcohol swab, old needle. Happened to most of my friends who used works. Also, I woke up on the floor dozens of times. It's just a lifestyle that leads to, a shitty lifestyle of being on your way out. That's a promise. Enjoy.

Herion withdrawall in seasoned users can cause tonic-clonic or grand mal type siezures both of which can fucking kill you.
Do you literally live under a stone? Don't you know anything about the world?

Yeah me.

Once (snorted).

Awesome. Way too awesome in fact. I did half of what I had and then washed the rest down the sink.

Never happened to me. Went cold turkey half a dozen times. Also, they don't give you shit in jail, because it's not fatal.

I know a kid. Ended up riding trains around the country to find other people and places to do heroin. Stole and sold his parents car and woke up with a huge face tattoo. Pretty sure he has like hepatitis too. I also remember a status back in the myspace days saying he woke up in the Nevada desert outside of Vegas. Thats just some of the stuff. He'll die soon.

>You can't die from herion withdrawel you tard!
>Haha! But you die much quicker from these drug withdrawals!
Nice way moving the goalpost. You're just fucking wrong, end yourself.

They don't give you shot in some places if your coming off 100 plus mgs of Methadone. Not fatal.

that shit is no joke, man. im glad you lived through it.

>Never happened to me
>Thus it means it cant and never happened anywhere
Is everyone where you're from this retarded?

I have a smack head that lives next door, she shop lifts expensive items and comes to my house to try and sell them cheap.
so far I have bought 3 or 4 expensive jackets, perfumes , a few kilos of expensive meat and salmon, bottles of expensive whisky and wine, t shirts , hoodys, a nice pair of Timberland boots and a few other items dirt cheap.
Had to remove the security tags on few items , have no idea how she hasn't been arrested yet.

We need more smack heads in this world .

Talking about jail. Never went through it, but it's only fatal in more uncommon cases. Therefore, they don't care. Some jails will continue dosing you, some let you suffer.

Shoulda banged it

i've smoked it by accident once.
>shady house party on bad side of town
>drinkin n smokin all night
>random cunt passes me a bong, says it's best shit
>smoke the fuck out of that bowl
>5min later- ohhhhh shiiiiit this ain't normal

basically just sat on a sofa drooling like a retard for an hour or so, then banged a few lines to perk me back up and went back to partying.

Different person asshole. Is everyone self rite out where you come from?

I thought *snorting* was too hard to control. Ain't no way I was gonna mainline that.

I used to know a "colorful" street entity called Freebird who used to snort it,then vomit his guts out 10 minutes later. He would always offer to get me some,but somehow I could not see the attraction.

lucky bastard

Yes i have.

i do it some times. just snort it. i dont feel snorting it is that risky, unless maybe its laced with fentanyl or something.

I was only joking man. Good call on flushing the rest too.

>hobby
Yeah I don't know if I would call it a hobby

>Is everyone self rite out
I think you should get your self rite out of here, and dont come back.

It's the IV that takes you to a different place entirely. Snorting it never got me to that level of self destruction. Did that for years.

friend died last month from an overdose

Mixing uppers with downers , I can't do both.
Apart from alcohol and coke, but then I drink way past my normal limit and still feel sober every time I do a line it's like I've pressed the reset button .

Just spell check dipshit. No worries.

Yeah, I'b been in a pretty bad mood, had no fucks left to give, and decided fuck it.

Then everything was awesome.

I figured: "Oh yeah, this is how you get yourself proper fucked. Best stop now while I still can."

There's a heroin epidemic here in Massachussetts. Ask anyone in mass if they know someone that's overdosed they will say yes. It's very common.

Witty come back! Yawn.

Junkies don't have friends, just people they use.

FRANKIE M
FRANKIE M

No, they don't. Not even themselves, usually.

Wrong most of my friends are junkies and theyve NEVER used me

If you ever used herion in your life you should kill yourself tbh
Come on. You can even use the one thing you love so much you fucking junky

Great idea. Dumbass.

I dont use anybody. rephrase your post: WEAK people should kill themselves

Can people relate to this explanation of herion addiction? It sound really clear to me
youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s

Either you're a junkie yourself (in which case, kill yourself), or you're an enabler (in which case, kill yourself).

Weak people do kill themselves. Most Junky's aren't weak people though. Just addicts. Some of the strongest people are addicts though.

didnt even watch the vid

you know how it feels when you yawn, or when you piss?

doing heroin feels like that but like 1,000 times stronger, all at once

you are overcome by a feeling of warmth and goodness.

capiche?

Or your a butthurt computer loser, in which case, kill yourself.

lol no he was pretty nice but depressed we talked on the phone for about 4 months before it happened
>inb4 faggot
im a girl

Most junkies are weak people thats why their junkies . I take drugs but im not addicted i go weeks sometimes without it sometimes not. junkies are too weak to control themselves

What if your neither, and find this level of one sided stupidity funny to watch. Even funnier to nail?

Stupid ideas about drugs (which they've never seen, noone has ever offered them, and they've never been in a place where they might be acquired)?

Check.

Crazy idea taken from an After School Special?

Check.

Anime pic?

Check.

As soon as you come out of the basement, get some money, and have a live better than a jellyfish, then you can have an opinion.

Your a junky. Lmfao. Denial is funnier still. Define irony.

Then that sentence doesn't apply to you. Do you really need someone to tell you that?
Geez, that goes around calling other people stupid.

Please, fat ass, enlighten the junky's. Oh wait, I think your tendies are done.

You know how I know you're full of shit?

Weakling

You do realize that is probably 100% pure concentrated bait in post form?

Of course herion feels great, but thats the trap.
For most people, its too nice to handle.

Yeah, so?

The problem with bait is that some schmuck somewhere actually thinks it.

You're not even trying.