Free Redpills on Geopolitics!
>Crimea
>The Middle East
>China
>Russia

I'll try to answer as much as I can in the next hour, bias free

Also, general Geopolitical discussion allowed and encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_морских_портов_России#.D0.93.D1.80.D1.83.D0.B7.D0.BE.D0.BE.D0.B1.D0.BE.D1.80.D0.BE.D1.82_.D0.BF.D0.BE.D1.80.D1.82.D0.BE.D0.B2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone here? Come on lads

Who do you back in the middle east ?

I'm staying neutral in these threads, so I'm not going to let my opinion out. I'll gladly answer any questions you have for facts, though.

Why are the Jews trying to take over the world?

Ты шо ябанутый?

what's the deal with sweden?

I think Crimea belongs to Ukraine and Transnistria should be Moldova. Whats your opinion?

If you're speaking about the refugees in Sweden, they're just a liberal country in the EU. Whether or not the people of Sweden actually support this, I don't know.

Why do you think that, out of interest?

Crimea belongs to Russia

Crimea/ Russia

Feodosia

Because that not how it works. I want a piece of land and I just simply take it? I mean Russia isn't even trying to be politically correct. On the other hand, its true that More Russians live there so basically they could have a vote on the matter.

has south america always been that far east? Somehow that map looks odd on that regard.

Kek Africa is much bigger than Greenland you niggerlover

Why are the Jews trying to convince white people and black people to fight? The Jews pretend they are on the blacks side ofcourse but I don't think they are on eithier side. I used tot hink that Sup Forums was just joking about how jews act but I met one lately that is textbook liberal but claims to be a republican and is hella sympathetic to black lives matter. I argue with him about it and his arguements are always flawed and end up being "gibs ems more moneyz for dems programs"
So seriously tell me why Jews are like that? Are they doing it on purpose?

Okay, this is quite a complex issue, so the explanation will be a tad rambly.

Russia has until recently only held two major ports that do not freeze over in the winter, Vladivostok, which is near Japan, and Sevastopol in Crimea, which it used to lease from the Ukrainian Government. Because of this, a secure grasp on Sevastopol is crucial to Russian prosperity, as it links the heavily populated regions of western Russia to the rest of the world by the sea all year around.

Putin wanted to make sure the Ukrainian Government stayed pro-Russia, or at least not pro-NATO and pro-EU, to get rid of the chance of the lease on Sevastopol being cancelled. When Euromaiden happened, and the neutral Government of Ukraine was overthrown in favour of a pro-EU Govt, Putin knew he had to act now or risk losing access to Sevastopol, which would be a disaster for Russia. This is why Putin chose to invade Crimea on the basis that the Crimean people are a Russian-Speaking people.

Access to Sevastopol has been a pillar of Russian foreign policy for centuries, and Putin's invasion was simply to stop this age old policy from being ended.

>Because that not how it works
It absolutely is, has been for millennia, and will continue to be for centuries. If you hesitate to throw a punch, your opponent will get the first strike.

Sankt-Peterburg end ice-free port of Murmansk
Russian kun

>what did he mean by this?

Its a flat map of a round earth. Distortion is sure to happen.

There may be other warm water ports in Russia, but Vladivostok and Sevastopol are by far the largest and most important.

Warm water naval port.

But this hard? Hm... dunno, maybe you're right. I'll just not worry about it.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Список_морских_портов_России#.D0.93.D1.80.D1.83.D0.B7.D0.BE.D0.BE.D0.B1.D0.BE.D1.80.D0.BE.D1.82_.D0.BF.D0.BE.D1.80.D1.82.D0.BE.D0.B2
Vladivostok and SevastopoL = 10% Trucking
SevastopoL -military port

Yes, I know. It's vital to Russia's power projection through the Bosphorus into the Middle East and Europe with the Black Sea fleet.

Sorry if I made a mistake somewhere