pirates bombing

suicide

WWE

Same thing that was next for Prince's

Longer hair and a shave

ali money

Pirates of the Caribbean 6.

EL JUSTO

>What did I tell you about talking to women who aren't me, user?

I'll give you a hint: youtube.com/watch?v=2-frM2Lf8KE

He's been slipping for years. He had his last role with any artistic integrity in the past millenia, since then he just cashed in on Disney and Tim Burtons continuously recycled shitfests - I honestly can't believe that alice shit can still be sold with profit-. Pirates was the market equivalent of capeshit of its years. His looks are fading, to put it nicely, so that is not a resource anymore either. He lost his last connections to reality a long time ago, but as a brand he had a handful of years of just floating on the surface, kept up by remains of relevance. I think that ended here. He'll burn out and reemerge as an obscure crazy pensioner in aTV documentary two decades from now. If he is still alive then.

A decent wife?

Depp+Fraser=Mike Patton

JUSTice League

ask them if they want to cuck me with my wife?

Maybe he'll take a break.

Maybe retire.

Maybe he'll come to the MCU.

Maybe he'll go full Brando.

Chris Brown's biopic

go to jail

Death

He's busy rocking out

poetry, pure pottery

new ironman

no one must ever tell him how silly he looks

everyone else has a bunch of dude friends who will make fun of you when you hit 30 and still wear skinny jeans and button-up v necks

Pirates of the Caribbean: JUST Men Tell No Tales

>not the astronaut's ex wife

>Maybe he'll go full Brando.
We can hope

Depp needs to be in a capeshit movie while idiots still watch them. The Marvel kind. DC is just dead in the water.

He looks like pure JUST

time to hit the bottle

Well:

>He never was a great actor to begin with. Before 21 Jump Street he only had small parts on well-regarded but not kino films.
>21 Jump Street is pretty much forgotten and nobody gives a shit.
>His next films were Depp finest: Scissorhands and Ed Wood -and arguably- Don Juan de Marco are pretty great. Fear and Loating is definitely Elder God tier but much of it is because of the source material. The thing is that except for Scissorhands and Loathing there is a way, way better performance from other actor in those films (W.Matau killed it as Lugosi and Brando is fucking Brando).

Then, until Sleepy Hollow:
>His starring roles were mediocre or shit (Crybaby, Gilbert Grape, Nick of Time)
>His supporting roles were OK, but not great
(Once Upon a Time, that movie were hes a cop with Pacino or De Niro I don't fucking remember...)

Keep in mind that until this point Depp was still cashing on his looks.

>In the 00's he went full Hollywood and started doing those Pirate movies. They're nothing but popcorn flicks and as someone said before the equivalent of capeshit at that time.

>Shit after shit in the 2010's (Rango, Mordecau, Alice, Corpse Bride, Dark Shadows, Lone Ranger, Tourist)

>At this point his looks are fadded. All the little girls don't give a shit about him because of Bieber, Tatum, Efron, etc. The MILFs already have Jude Law, Cillian Murphy, Hemsworth, Clooney and all the recent hunks. Whats left for him?

>Quite sad to see an still active actor whose last good movie was about 20 years ago.

TL;DR:

JUST
U
S
T

Someone post that JUST FUCK UP pic of him, ?I didn't ave it

in most of his recent movies (last 10 years or so) he's caked in a layer of makeup making goofy faces so he can probably trick younger women into thinking he's still got it

then they see him privately and realize he's an old melting man way past his prime that thinks he's a rockstar or something

a younger, wealthy and attractive woman has no reason to stay with him since she can do better without even trying

Supporting roles in low budget Kevin Smith "movies"

w. matau? what? his name is martin landau

you forgot donnie brasco too. one of the best mob movies ever.

>tfw he probably hit Winona too and that's why she left him and turned into a wreck

>British tourist in Spain.jpg

lmao

Meme magic

oooh yessssss

>cuts carbs
>regains cheekbones
>makes Blood Meridian with Val Kilmer

suck it haters

OR
>gets his shit fucked up
>has to pay 50k/month
>ALIMONY

suicide

Outland Chronicles and a Bio of Lewis Carroll, with Idris Elba playing the majority of the white parts.

What the fuck do you need 50k/month for in basic living expenses?