How the fuck am i supposed to use this kind of earphones...

How the fuck am i supposed to use this kind of earphones? Like i put them in and they keep popping out and i clean my ear before inserting them but everytime i look at them they are full of earwax
Is this only me??

You are retarded OP.

Checked

Yeah, they're fucking disgusting.

I knew im not the only one who hates them

Use airpods dude

Get comply tips and clean your ears better.

Usually they fall out because they are not the right size.

the soft tips are to big if they keep popping out. those are interchangeable. normally you get some spare-tips in different sizes.

nah mang, you aint's the only ones, seems the rest of these fucktards don't clean their ears regularly either. as for popping out, the normally come with additional rubber doohickeys (the parts that go into your ear canal) in different sizes, use the ones that fit your ear best. They can be cleaned with a qtip or piece of cotton wool.

Superior noise cancellation over the wanna be dj types that go over your head.

like fucking a pussy, insert and twist

Thanks for all the tips bros

yeah, be an Isheep and buy a pair of apple airpods for a shit ton of money so you can be a pretentious cunt like most Iphone users. Then perhaps you can be as dumb as the cunts who paid full retail for beats products...

oh, is that how you do it?

I hate these.
They feel uncomfortable and are fucking weird. Will stick to ones like pic related.

this type sucks, the ear bud was a vast improvement over these.

ath-cm707

These are super nice earbuds. They only sit in the ear not go all the way in. Sound quality is excellent. They also come with little foam covers which make them softer if you want.

Left headphones at other house, had to mow my yard, found old MP3 player and these ear buds, my ears hurt for like an hour... (guess secret to both of them is to barely put them in your ear? not loud and feels like it will fall out but less pain)

Your not supposed to put them in your ear. They're supposed to go in your asshole.

There are ones with oval shape. By twisting these after insert you can key them in your ears.

>Superior noise cancellation
>on headphones with no noise cancellation

you are retarded

Please don't tell me you shove qtips in your ear. that shit is stupid and dangerous.

Just use a different size or get over ear headphones and stop dealing with shit quality audio.

Literally no one can fucking hear your music,since the sound is travelling through your ear canal,and since the ear phones are covering the entrances perfectly, it's not coming out
Dim wit

Read the post again,until you finally get what he said

Sorry user, i'm going to have to request you to kill yourself, your statement is retarded.