What do you guys actually do when listening to music? Not videos , just the track?

What do you guys actually do when listening to music? Not videos , just the track?

Stare at something ?

I walk around in my room sometimes.

What is the best thing to do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just listen to the music with no distractions you pleb

do you close your eyes?

I feel so awkward when I do that....

pretty much like this

youtube.com/watch?v=L34S4Tt1EuQ

Play a single player video game, usually Minecraft

Not necessarily. Sometimes I walk around and do minor things like grab some food and use the restroom while listening and sometimes I lie in bed and close my eyes. Sometimes I try to let my imagination follow the music and invent imagery and sometimes I don't.

Play vidya or browse Sup Forums

yes, ideally.

And sometimes I browse Sup Forums which I don't think is to distracting at all, I mean how often does anyone actually post something that takes any thought?

I can only enjoy music when I'm a alone.... the truly best way to enjoy it is while listening on a car ride... if you're not driving

Eh too distracting to actually concentrate on the music fully Imo, BUT some albums and bands really pair well with games and offer new listening experiences. Dark Souls goes great with black metal for example.

We need an app that gives you something to do while listening to music ..... it cant be too distracting or too repetitive and boring

Driving is actually good for listening, because there's this base level cognitive load that keeps your mind from wandering

I got one of those coloring books for adults and it's a really good way to keep yourself occupied without thinking about it. Perfect for listening to music. I also like to play with weird little science toys/gadgets like bucky balls. pretty much anything to keep your hands occupied that doesn't require critical thinking

I usually play mundane games that allow me to kinda atuo-pilot and focus on the music

Audiosurf is kind of fun. the track responds to the shifts and beats in the music, but it's not too complex of a game

If I play games while listening to music I usually do it with games that require a different kind of concentration. Repetitive games are good for that. I used to play 2D Mario. It was like my mind was focused on the music but my body was playing.

I used to only listen to music while laying in bed at night. Now I pretty much only listen to it when walking outside.

play scales and licks senpai

This !

Would love to try that.... goddam phone won't allow an SD card to be attached and only has 5gb of internal storage ....

Commuting

I like to analyze and discern the sound structures on the spectrogram.

Gonna stick to only music videos or. windows meme player