4th for marrying Robb! :3

1st for Azor Dany

LADY SHANSHA
FORGIVE ME
I DIDNHOT KNHOW

always ready to pounce, aren't we?

Nth for Shireen

KAYOSH ISH A LADDAH

WAS GETTING SANSA CAUGHT A PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Xth for Jun Snuh

Anyone think Bran causes the Mad King to get his moniker?

Anyone think Tyrion is a Targaryen?

>Euron gonna be surrounded by Redwyne fleet on one side and Hightower fleet on the other
>doesn't have the iron fleet
>is strapping priests of every faith to the front of the ships

What the fuck is he planning? Some kind of crazy sacrifice or magic that will destroy the other fleets and summon a kraken or some shit?

Why is he going after Oldtown? Magic? Knowledge?

just realized that Bran from even further in the future is the lord of light using his powers to communicate with others in the past through the fire (since white walkers can't use or manipulate fire magic) and manipulate them in order to gather armies from across Westeros toward the north to fight the white walkers. This is also why in this episode the new fire priestess in Mereen made a point to mention and emphasize the important of the voice from the fire and what it said.>lord of light misleads Stannis into believing he is the one true king
lord of light leads Stannis north to stop the wildlings and the nights watch from killing one another which leads to an alliance and a massive army loyal to... Jon Snow
Lord of light leads Stannis to his death when he decides to attack and try to conquer Winterfell while he's in the north.
Sansa just so happened to be IN Winterfell when Stannis attacked.
Jon gets stabbed to death. Lord of Light resurrects him
Lord of Light tells fire priestess tha Jon Snow is the REAL king and he is precious and must be protected
Jon and Sansa leave to gather an even larger army to the north
Lord of Light apparently spoke to the Vayrs when he was a child and told him his purpose was to bring Khaleesi and her dragons to Westeros.
Literally every motivation the lord of light has had to do everything he's done points straight back to Bran Stark trying to amass an army to the north and protect his family.
Bran whispered to the Mad King
Burn them all! Burn them all! Burn them all!

Bubblegum and farts!

youtube.com/watch?v=p9cZPIeURBo

is this a new waifu?

> thinks she's azor ahai

;_;

F

Wtf is up with that pic? Why is this general so shit? I feel like people migrate here from fucking 9gag or some shit for "ebin" memes.

>filename

i dunno I got it from /wg/

The show isn't as good as people say it is
It's just popular so the masses forgive it's faults
Remember that

gurm is a feminist
he sure will make the hero a woman

> Be Euron Greyjon
> Wake up knowing I'm gonna be the man who'll go along with the Queen of Westeros
> Navy has been stolen
> Order constuction of 1000 ships
> Get drunk knowing soon I'll be getting drunk with the Queen of Westeros
> Barely any trees on my islands
> La la da da
> Somehow 1000 ships get built
> Order immediate sail for Mereen, pretty much other side of planet
> Navy Needed there in an episode
> La la da da
> Get there in an episode
> And when I'm bullshit
> Well, you know I'm gonna be
> I'm gonna be the man
> Who's bullshit just for you
> And I would launch 500 ships
> And I would launch 500 more
> Just to be the man who launched 1000 ships
> When the writers got bored
> La la da da
> La la da da
> La la la la da de da la de da la de da la da

i really hope that bitch will go full mad king mode and get killed

>Both want some help from the Targaryens, Euron wants to wed Daenerys meanwhile Varys is pushing for Targs to be back on the throne for the "good of the realm", Daenerys is in desperate need of ships and who better to get them from then Euron/Varys. If Aegon is real like Varys/Euron believes then he has Westeros in a pincer attack, one coming from the Iron Islands if Daenerys lands there first and Aegon conquering the Stormlands
>Euron didn't show up on the Iron Islands until the Kingsmoot began and fractures showed after Balon died, more than likely using his connections as Varys in Essos he hired a Faceless Man using the dragon egg he "threw over the side of his ship in a rage" to pay the debt needed for killing his father so he could take over and champion support for Daenerys
>Euron is the Drowned God; meanwhile Varys has been refered too as a Merling, this could be a subtle hint to his origin from the Iron Islands and the old legend of the Greyjoy marrying a mermaid
>Little Finger is a renowned sailor apparently and could have met Euron/Varys on the high seas, he may have been so impressed with Little Finger's sailing ability that he let him live and they came up with their Westerosi chess game
>Vary's "Little Birds", have their tongues cut out, why he cuts their tongues out? Who knows really but I'm betting it is to do with the fact they won't be able to spill his secrets, once they get older he lets them become his sailors
>Varys is known to have lied about hating magic, maybe this is so that people would lower suspicion of him being a magician while Euron is a known practitioner of all kinds of black arts from all over the world, who's to say Varys isn't some king of glamour disguise?

Oh and Euron/Varys and Little Finger are really playing for Little Finger's tongue, if Euron wins he gets to chop it off and if Little Finger wins he keeps it. Iron Throne doesn't matter in the long run.

PLACE

YOUR

BETS

why is it popular?

if repeating digits stannis marries me

Dany

Books: Euron
Show: nights King

>hey dad, it's me, Bran
>i'm your son from the future, you can probably only hear my voice
>anyway, do NOT fuck with the Lannisters, okay?
>if you do, they will chop off your head and put it on a stake
>they will also force your daughter to watch it, kill your firstborn son and wife at a wedding, and leave me crippled and your youngest daughter will become a murdering hobo

hologram 2pac

But Robb is a boy! He's a man of the North!

Ned

DanyxEuron, the God-King and the Queen of Monsters will be the dual Final Bosses

JUN SNUHHH!!!!

The show is shit. We all know it. Anyone with a brain is just still watching to find out what happens because we know the fat fuck will never finish the books. It's getting more and more painful though.

Because the first season was actually very good, then more and more people started watching it and thought it was pretty good despite the decline in quality, plus some of the actors and actresses got hotter
Honestly a massive bump was probably the rumour that it's all tits and very gruesome

Why does Euron look like some half-drunk fratboy?

Euron in the books, Bran in the show.

>Robb
>Actually a guy and not just a girl who's pretending

Here's your (You)

Notice how it was male rule which brought Westeros into disrepute?

Preston is losing his fucking mind

I don't know what kind of opinion GRRM has on universities and colleges but the maesters are obviously up to no good so it must be bad.

They will be the ones trying to undermine Danny and killing her dragons, because magic can't be explained so it must be evil and be destroyed.

Kind like real life to be honest.

The White Walkers are the only ones who can save Mankind from itself.

>tfw Sanza is beautiful human being

Promise me, head

Nth for episode 10 leak mystery character

>who is he?

i would go to a pub with him tbqh

WEAK MEN WILL NEVER AGAIN RULE DORNE

Others, definitely.

>Dany
Universally loved by Normies.
>Euron
BIG COCK is going to get killed by Dany for trying to one up a woman.
>Littlefinger
'Littlefinger genuinely didn't know Ramsay was fucking a sadist'
>FM
After this nobody will care anymore.
>Varys
DUDE NO COCK LMAO *farts*
>Bran
Maybe
>Maesters
Too unimportant in the shows.
>Ramsay
Will get killed soon.
>Quaithe
Nope.
>HS
Will get killed soon too, maybe not in this season.

Remember to ignore low-effort b8 posts lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FL4HSiGvk68

The jig is up, user!

Cast him

b8? They're 100% right

>promise me, Ned

Can someone post the art where Jaime is beating off why throwing Bran out the window?

brang warging into young jack black making him loose weight

Yo what is with all this fucking bullshit? It's season 6 you retarded hacks

I believe the line "winter is coming" was dropped many times. Well, where the fuck is it?

The Night's King is the Final Boss in both books and show.

It's just that for the show, that's an ancient White Walker, while in the books, the Night's King will be Euron Bloodeye.

Jesus fucking Christ, she looks awful even in real life, and especially with make-up.

this is not the shittest post in the world, no. This is just a /got/ thread

Winter may or may not be coming

Post your predictions for Jaime's Riverlands plot

>AGGGGGHHHH SAVE ME BRIENNE

So guys, say cleganebowl happens and the Hound comes back and kills zombie-gregor.

What happens after this? will the Hound survive or will it be a double-KO? If he does where will he go next? will he meet Arya again?

here we can see a very advanced type of autism

>promise me, ned

get hype for Euron's nightmare city

someone tl;dr what's going on with Preston for me.

I know who he is but never watched any of his videos so I don't know how he's been BTFO or why he's mad or whatever /got/ keeps going on about

Predilection to diagnose autism in others is a pretty austistic trait

It took me way too long to realize that Dany already really, really enjoys setting people on fire.

Her only saving grace so far has been that everybody she's immolated has been a real asshole, but that streak has to be broken at some point doesn't it?

I dunno.

Could be real

He camped outside GRRM's hotel all night, and when he came outside for his morning ciggarette, Preston ran up with a camera and asked if R+J = P, and George told him to fuck off

Guys

Where is ghost? I know >DABID >CGI, but seriously we haven't seen him since Jon came back. They could of had Sansa have a scene where she seems him and mentions her direwolf and we actually never saw Ghost leave fucking CB with him.

What the fuck guys, what is with this season and characters that disappeared out of no where. Bronn and Ghost fucking disppear. Gendry has neat story line / is a good character, gets on a boat and is fucking gone for four seasons?

>DABID

>S6E10 is titled "The Winds of Winter"

>S6E09 is titled "Battle of the Bastards"

(farts)

Man that sketch really captured the gormlessness.

>neckbeards actually think Arya is a cliche character
>because their heroes always have their fathers killed in front of them after they lived on the streets
>their heroes always search their families for two entire books only to have them die too
>their heroes go to an assasins guild when its the only thing they can do any more, its SUCH a cliche
ARYAS STORY IS FUCKING CRINGE BUT RANDYLL TARLY BEING A HARDASS AUTIST COPY OF PREVIOUS AUTISTS IS LITERALLY THE BEST CHARACTER EVER

>Her only saving grace so far has been that everybody she's immolated has been a real asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=KuP8-EOQgvg

>Lord of light leads Stannis to his death when he decides to attack and try to conquer Winterfell while he's in the north.
>Sansa just so happened to be IN Winterfell when Stannis attacked.
Stannis wasn't interested in claiming Winterfell for himself to become warden of the north or anything. He wanted to liberate the north from the Boltons, and with Jon / Sansa lead the north, so he has a larger army to attack King's Landing.
But then again, if Stannis succeeded in claiming the Iron Throne, Daenerys might never become queen. Which might be required for her to beat the white walkers.

>Jon gets stabbed to death. Lord of Light resurrects him
How?

>Bran whispered to the Mad King
>Burn them all! Burn them all! Burn them all!
Couldn't he have whispered "burn the white walkers"

>tfw Daenerys will never absolutely WRECK the Seven Kingdoms like a total savage

>Stannis is kill
>Renly is kill a long time ago
>Cersei and Kelly C are out of the running because women can't inherit
>Viserys is kill
>Rhaegar is kill (durr)

Who's actually the rightful king when Tommen inevitably dies?

Am I supposed to feel bad for the slave trader?

Characters disappearing
>Easily explainable
>Will certainly return.
>GRRM has characters disappear and appearing in the appendixes.

Euron's going to summon a giant monstrous kraken to try and unite the realm in his cause, it will go wrong, very badly and it will require Tyrion flying a dragon clutching the Iron Throne to kill it as a makeshift missile.

>Blackfish and Jaime meet
>Jaime: "Have u ever heard of the rains of castamere? You know the song that played at the wedding of your nephew, Edmure Tully, the man we hld hostage
>Blackfish: Yes, my niece, Catelyn Tully, mother of Robb, Sansa, Arya, and Bran Stark and wife to Ned Stark died there also along with Robb Stark, the man we were loyal to"
>Brienne arrives
>"No weak man shall ever rule Riverrun!"
>She stabs him
>And who
>Are you

I dont see the problem here.

King Drogon of the House Targaryen, first of his name

Serious question ;

Who the fuck is Ian McShane playing? I dont keep up with posts/news but i thought i read somewhere that he was gonna be Sam's father.

Im miss remembering reading that obviously but i was actualy surprised when i saw that he wasnt Sam's dad.

Maergery now. She is Queen. If she is pregnant, she has it made.

>Couldn't he have whispered "burn the white walkers"
Maybe he did, warg whisperin is tricky shit

Aerys probably misheard him

What if the House of the Undying was all bullshit so that Daenerys would go to Euron?

Fucking lol'd

those traps

what are her lifts

The Septon who nursed The Hound back to health