TURN ON CNN IN 15 MINUTES

bump

Wew?

Good luck, user.

double bumbs

bump

>Waiting

Surely op will deliver

What's this nigger faggot doing. Gonna shoot up a school?

Oh hell yeah

Bump

give me a reason motherfucker

Fuck CNN. It's literally Shillary's public propaganda window. Fuck CNN and fuck her.

Bump cause I'm bored

bump

Looks like OP got home from being bullied in school, if he's being this edgy

Pussy.

This wait better be worth it op

one bump more

Bump

kek
can't believe there are still columbine fanboys in 2016

OP works at CNN.

Trying to get ratings...

This is fake and bait

lol

13 fucking mins op, dont fucking jew out of this

OP wouldn't lie to us, right?

live report for non amerifags?

Hence "Clinton News Network"
Also
You won't do it, you fucking cunt.

well, op just said to turn on cnn
for all we know he works for their marketing dept and just got himself out of shit

What a surprise. OP did not deliver.
Go fuck a fish.

15 mins. nothing. /thread

Bait Fag

These threads every day. Obviously a CNN ploy to get viewers. Just give up already.

Nah man al jazeera has better footage of innocents dying.

op bullied a nerd and now he thinks the CNN will report it

nah it bc op thinks hes important enough for them to report on his graffitting a stop sign

Well, considering that there's been a countdown for this time and continual threads have been posted at this exact time for the past two days, I can see something happening. I just hope I'm far enough away from whatever shit is going to go down.

OP, sucking 500 dicks in a row wont get you on CNN

Waiting.

>Live CNN situation room.
am i in the right place?
go kill some fags in florida or something.

O GOD GUYS IT ADERSON COOPER

Where did you get that notorious Big picture from

Nah.

Google images

It begins? Britain here just lurking

Uk fag here, was just a 9/11 thing about some cunt who wrote a book on the terrorist. on the uk broadcast. so not worth

I thought he was shot by Tupac 2 years ago

k-keep me posted

>Actually believing this thread thats posted every hour

Guys we got a result! We got some shit about pepe

Nother thread had the image. 40000 keks

?

Post thread

what the fuk are you talking about user....?

We got a result

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Basically , the Op thought they were funny , and oh wait there a fucking attention seeking whore who craves man ass.

I don't have CNN. If someday any shit does go down, I'm left to rely on Sup Forumsros for pics/gifs

(you)

Pics or link or you're as bullshit as op (dont have cable at the moment)

THE INTERNET YOU CUNT

why so salt?

Nobody wants to hear about your 2 gay dads fag.... Blahhhh-Hahahaha!!!

I only have a phone right now, no computer

Then how are you posting faggot? It's ok OP won't deliver

OP won't deliver as usual nothing new here fagots

Oh cool op. They are talking about Hillary. Thanks for the heads up.

You can access Sup Forums.org on mobile
But there are also apps for it