Ok lads so i run a fake modelling agency and i get countless pictures,tons of strip cam shows,and a LOT of videos...

Ok lads so i run a fake modelling agency and i get countless pictures,tons of strip cam shows,and a LOT of videos,Do you want to know how to do it?Just ask me anything about it and i'll explain how

What's the site? Do you meet any of them for sex? Can I join?

All you need to do is just type in any modelling agency into google anything (personally i chose london) but let's say you're in New york just make a fake hotmail account saying new york famous models@ hotmail or some shit like that (you'll need that as proof later on)

Dubs and i'll explain everything

How do you find people?

nice

Alright satan, show your wins.

post the best pair of tits you got on the youngest legal girl.

>Make fake modelling account with company name

>find modelling company with similar name

>Join tagged dot com

>Upload fake pictures

>Send at least 15 messages stating you're looking for models

>Don't make it look like spam and ALWAYS finish the message with "and you'll get paid before you do ANYTHING"

>The few who say "you said i get paid first" (most don't by the way)Simply reply with "you'll get paid after your audition because most girls just take the payment then block and delete me so just just strip to your panties so i know you're legit"

>You'll need skype

>Ask some of them to send audition tapes to the fake email address you've made up

>Send them the link to a legit modelling agency so it looks real

>Enjoy

Any questions?

Pretty sure this was sent roughly 2-4 weeks after her 18th birthday

hahaha well done dude
lots of work thou :-/

I've often posted it in threads on Sup Forums so it's not a unique picture.I can however send you some videos of a girl i got she sent nude videos in fake auditions and so did her sister,They're niggers though and not in the same video.If you provide a fake email address i'll happily provide the footage

nice bro. real nice

I can make the videos that i've been sent into webms if somebody would provide the info on how to do it however there's a lot of dirty talk in the videos so i don't know if you'd want to watch the silent versions

18yo and needs breast lift

perverts can't be choosert's

Oh yes we can :)

>fat girl tits
>trashy pancake tits

This is what you get OP? Weak.

bait bait baiit

Wish you got my wife to model for you

shes not really fat i'd give her name but she's a mom and one of you would definitely tell her kids and as normie as it sounds that's just a bit too far

send to [email protected]

I'll post password after videos are recieved

Will do gimme a minute

You've done a really bad job so far explaining how you've done it

Be more clear

Bumping just so it doesn't die yet

Would you do it to my wife

sent mate

just got it there

He's emailing virus

Ignore this. It still hasn't been received, I'll start new thread with login details if this thread dies before I get it.

How do you ask them for nude 'auditions' ?