theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon025.htm
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon035.htm
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon039.htm
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon031.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zuntkgvD5KU
youtube.com/watch?v=xLPcE-5YWKI
youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with all the fucking NIN threads? Did he announce something?

I made a new EP

its called not the acutal events

did u buy it?

new ep and also the fragile reissue scored an 8 on p4k (it used to be a 2)

here's hoping trent becomes Sup Forumscore

demn tront got all jacked

>here's hoping trent becomes Sup Forumscore

Trunt always was

ror

he released something late last year

thnak u

I werk out a lot

wanna play some robotron?

sry I cant

my arms an fingers dont move so well

Oh yeah, well so did my washing machine.

B E E F C A K E

hey fuk u ultimate car!

>be smart, sensitive, and skinny
>treated smart

>be smart, sensitive, and jacked
>treated like mouth breathing retard

hi tront

*stands in your path*

what did you say?

helo

did u like my new EP?

Trent why do you look like the bastard son of Henry Rollins and Keanu Reeves

I really like your music.

Poop.

hi tront

i miss meathead even tho he doesn't like nin and tront anymore
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon025.htm

this is kino

any other recommended vids by him?

personal favorites
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon035.htm
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon039.htm
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoon031.htm

hey its marlin mansoon can u say sayten?

>Trent got jacket
>brian got fat

pottery

Yes. When's the album coming out

feBOOary

hi Brien

haw are u

eatin

no Brien pls stop

ull become all fatt

Are you from perfect isolation?

Isnt Trent the perfect inspirational story for a Sup Forumstant?

>start out as edgy depressive teenager that loves music

>get over it
>get rich
>get successful in the mainstream
>get jacked
>get azn waifu

Holy kek.

he's /ourhero/

>three
>inch
>nail

What did he mean by this?

underrated

Hey Tront
Can I have your autograph

1997 was weird.

>1997 was 20 years ago.

Jesus Fuck

How much time has it passed according to you then?

I was new born when PHM came out, some time is getting to be a strange concept. I realize you were a infant when With_Teeth came out, so I'll let that slide.

So*

>get over it

I think it's more like he survived it. It seriously seemed like he was going to die, but he was able to get out of his drug problems.

>dat ZR

Anyone collect every Halo? I have them all up until With Teeth, but feel they've gone downhill since then. I want the old NIN back

I've just got the main albums. I still have an appreciation for new NIN. I had put off Hesitation Marks for a while because Came Back Haunted sounded ridiculous to me back when it came out but I recently bought the album and I really like it.

literally no ass

hnng

*lip bite intensifies*

Ok I know the two blad guys are autechre but who the hell is the guy with the red hat?

This "current_year-x was x years ago" meme is annoying and nonsense. Noone cares about babby's first realizations about time flow.

Your assumption that there are active users on this board which were infants when with teeth came out is also completely retarded.

I AM FORGIVEN

michael sandison or probably marcus eoin of boc

HEY TRONT PLAY SOMETHING FOR US

I AM FREE

I guess that makes sense. Kinda.

courtney pls.

>implying

thats horrible.

*pfffft*

YOU GET ME

*BRAAAAAP*

CLOSER

*KRRRRK*
*miu*

TO GOD

*BLRGHBLRGH*
*donald_duck_having_stroke.wav*

Why are you playing Vessel but sing Closer?

>*BLRGHBLRGH*
>*donald_duck_having_stroke.wav*

I AM THE GREAT DESTROYEAAAAAAAAAH

BRAAAAP BRAPPP BRFFF BRFFFF

KPKBRAAAAAK

Daily reminder that this is trents best track

youtube.com/watch?v=zuntkgvD5KU

eat your heart out and stop posting in nin threads, stevie

damn....

youtube.com/watch?v=xLPcE-5YWKI

what? it's a good cover of a good song

>tfw ywn be famous or attractive enough to have a social media page dedicated to your ass

god that's fucking depressing
and my dog is right next to me

Burning Bright (Field on Fire) is the best NIN song

youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE

“Many years ago, a young and naive Nine Inch Nails were asked what TV shows they’d be interested in appearing on. As a joke (and likely drunk), they thought of the most absurd choice they could come up with at the time.

They were then informed their bluff had been called and were actually booked on said show (thanks again Sioux Z). They hopped in their Honda Civic touring vehicle (hatchback) and travelled many miles to (I think) NJ for the big show.

They had a laugh making fun of the people, their fashion choices and hairstyles. Life was good. Years later, the internet is discovered… There’s a moral in there somewhere.

Come to think of it, Skrillex may indeed owe me some publishing on that hairdo…”

Guitar dude is straight up playing a G&L? Damn

Richard Patrick is a madman

how can one man be so sad and jacked at the same time

what's this?

>The Internet is giving voice to everybody thinking that someone gives a shit what they have to say and they have the right. I think, in general, that has created a toxic environment for artists and led to some very safe music. Artists are trying to make music to please the tastemakers that tell the sheep what to like. It’s a vicious cycle and I think it’s unhealthy. I don’t see any Princes emerging on the scene today. I see a lot of people making formulaic, made to please, vegan restaurant patron-type shit. And I think it creates an environment where people are too fuckin’ worried about what other people have to say. And people who have never made anything think it’s OK to talk shit about stuff they have no right to talk about. You got a Facebook account? Nobody gives a fuck. You haven’t achieved anything.
was he right?

any other famous vocalists who actually aren't that good?

From the Broken EP video for Gave Up. Fuck You Steve is to TvT's founder who's a total fuckface control freak.

>"I'm not Prince or Rivers Cuomo, who brags about having hundreds of great songs. And to that I would say, 'Prince, if you have a hundred great songs or a thousand, how about picking a few and putting them on your record that you've put out, because your last several have sucked.' Same for you, Rivers. I say that constructively, you know."

damn...

just check soundcloud and bandcamp

>pling, plong
>pling, plong
>pling, plong
>pling, pling, plo-
>plong, plong

He's absolutely right. Captures the essence of the soundcloud threads pretty good too.

DESTROYED
U JUST GOT ***NAILED* BY TRENT "TITTY BAR MUSIC" REZNOR

>I say that constructively, you know
Trent is literally a Sup Forumstant made flesh

he is /ourguy/

>"It's one thing if you know your place, like, 'Hey, I'm an idiot who plays shitty music, but people buy it, fuck it, I'm having fun'. But it's another thing when you think you're David Bowie after you've stayed up all night to write a song called 'Break Stuff'," Reznor laughs, injecting contempt into every word. "I mean, Fred Durst probably spelt the word 'break' wrong the first couple of times. Fred Durst might be a cool guy, I don't know him. But his 'art' - in the word's loosest sense - sucks."

Will Fred Durst ever recover?

From the Marilyn Manson Wiki

>In an interview in January 2011, Reznor was asked if he would ever work with Manson again. He responded by saying he's open to anything and that his former protege “is a talented person” and that “we’ve had our problems, but I wear suits… I'm an adult now” with a priceless smirk on his face.

And for the record, that filename is too priceless not to use. I actually like HTDA

whats the problem with G&L?

That's because Sup Forums is full of 'smart', sensitive skinny manlets.

I like that he got jacked. He knew the exact moment when that skinny addict look would result in him dead or looking like Keith Richards and decided to start taking care of himself.

Sure, he looks better than he did before but I'd hardly consider that 'jacked'.

Yeah i know that, but it is a relative jackification compared to what he was.

That he gets pussy and you don't

Is this 90s fruity loops?