This chick found out i was a virgin and ever since then she keeps touching me wherever she sees me...

this chick found out i was a virgin and ever since then she keeps touching me wherever she sees me. she spent like 10 minutes rubbing my shoulders in my Geography class. im a shyfag and idk wtf to do. should i make a move or something? heeeeeelp

chick on the right btw. my bad

just let it happen. she wants your virgin dick bro

No. Don't make a move. Stay a virgin forever. Keep your self esteem low. Never find a partner. Don't do anything. Don't be stupid.

yea but she keeps touching me at school. i dont really see her outside of here. i feel like i should try inviting her over to my house or something. idk wtf to do.

oi
don't let this slip
you'll regret it

Just DO IT!

Oi what you say to me boi m8?

Yous talking garbo eh?

Lads just trying to get some eh. Why's you have to be a prick?

Just look at her and say "You tryna fuck or nah?" 10/10 will fuck

shit alright. i think i just needed reassurance. thx

Trips of truth

On the right that's a guy
Run Dude!!!!!

dude, mexican chicks are awesome. Even a little chub is good, cause you'll get tacos twice! Let her bop on your knob with those DSL and don't get trapped in that no condom shit.

what if i pull out? i hear kids say sex with condoms is lame.

dude she already accepted the fact that your a virgin so and she keep coming around you so, she doesn't give a fuck if you're shy. invite her over to your house and even if you're still too pussy to make a move, she will probably make the move first. Either way, you fucking her.

Fuckin ask that bitch what she likes for food and go grab food, be you and don't bullshit. She might just like your weird faggot ass enough to ride your penis.

KEK

What If I said don't pull out and lock it down early while yall both in hs, ensuring a miserable adulthood?

im miserable already. i wanna go out on a bang.

Take out your cock in Geography class, man up and without hesitation scream at her: "Well, why ain't you sitting on it yet?".

100% success rate.

She wants to fuck you in the school bathroom. Don't fuck this up bro, do it