Do any of you genuinely hate niggers

Do any of you genuinely hate niggers

I am one and yes i do, i hate cracker ass snowniggers too. I hate all races really but not in an edgy emo way.

Blacks no, Niggers... Hell Fucking Yes.
>inB4 "white boy don't know shit"
Niggers, I live in the fucking ghetto in Houston. I know all about niggers.

Uh, yeah.

I want to say no, I have black friends. And some people like Obama and Black Science guy are cool. But I know deep down if I had a button I could press to rid the world of niggers, I would do it.

Fuck, it's true.

says the literal nigger

Yes, but muslims I hate even more. There is a white woman who lives near me that recently converted to islam, changed her name to something arabic and started to wear a hijab... only thing worse than regular muslims? fucking white fucking muslims.

yes cause i'm autism

I all truth, yeah

>I have black friends

You know that cringe picture of the black guy who is a weeaboo at burger king or some shit. He is a lot like that guy.

i hate niggers

Normal people that are black.. are great

>this is the only answer

/thread

I hate their culture, not them in particular. I feel like black culture is hurting all Americans. It glorifies speaking broken English and being generally uneducated. Rap songs are basically nursery rhymes. I can't stand it. Some of these black ppl walking around are just grown up black children. deep in american ghettos, it isn't uncommon to find black kids who literally cannot tell time. its a complete disgrace.

Yes.
I don't have a problem with black people though.

big* not grown up (samefag)

black men, no.
niggers, yes.

same with chavs, pikeys, radical muslims

I work in a restaurant/bar and even tho we have a TOILET label on the toilet door in plain sight right at the bar , no black person EVER entered it without asking where was the toilet

Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me to.

Fuck niggers, they smell bad

Yup.

But I don't wish them any harm, I just wish they were in Africa.

Yes. I grew up in a country over 90% black. If I could send all the niggers back to Africa or otherwise confine to ghettos I would.

I don't hate niggers. I just think we would all be better of if the races were separate for the most part.

>I don't wish them any harm, I just wish they were in Africa.
What's the difference?

White Detroit here, yes as in I pay Detroit taxes...

Hate niggers, don't mind black folks.
Hate white trash, don't mind white folks.
Hate spics, don't mind brown folk.
Hate chinese, don't mind yellow folk.

Gosh, I hate Chinese... sorry.

No i like them. they are very masculine and dominate males in society and I find them very attractive. Been with a nigger once in columbia, mo. it was fun he was huge and controlled every minute of us fucking. plus let me jerk off and cum too, after he did of course.

same here. some seem kinda cool. a few i hang out with regularly but i think they are just faking not being pieces of shit so they can get ahead in life.

back to \pol\, jew.

im not jewish im french american cock sucker

No French American would have that bad of grammar. I am now smelling nigger...

fuck you. im going to look at nigger cocks all day

forgot pic of the one im drooling over right now

Lol, no shit. Fuck them individually.

>black science guy.
Haha.

this one is soooo big

As you should be you sub-par 100 intellectual.

Yes I hate niggers. Black people are ok however.

I'm Chinese American.
It's okay bro, main land Chinese folk are the worst. Super cheap, judgemental, and are easily influenced by one another.

No. Just assholes of any race. Ghetto, loud, shitty, people were

i may not be the smartest person but i try even if i am gay. look at the pink pink head on this one.

I have no problems with black people. I hate niggers.

i hate blacks but i love niggers

this one has precum sitting on the top =P

Irish fag checking in, Blacks never did anything to me, not attracted to them but would rather have a black neighbour than gypsy

best bods ever. look at those abs

gangsta dick cums

If this thread had been started by anyone other than a nigger, they would have been smart enough to put a question mark at the end of that sentence.

The simple truth is, the world would be far better off without niggers and muslims.

All of them, I'm sick to death of tolerating them. They don't want to fit in, they like the free ride or they want to cause trouble.

Not true. who would fuck the white bois?

They're not worthy of hate, they're to low as a creature. Those animals should simply live in the African jungle where they belong.

That's all I want to see. Round the fuckers up and send them home.

i would like to live in an african jungle. they can spear me during the hunt while the women are away

I don't think any average white person even think or care about blacks

no i just like to keep a healthy distance from most of them

i guess im above average then ,lolz

I hate any Nigger that uses the word white privilege or oppression

i want this couch

but probably not one black person has posted in this thread until now.

its just white people prattling on about how they feel about blacks. most with the inclusion of naked pictures.

i am privileged enough to be able to have been with a nigger. plus god lets us view black god cock anytime on the internet

Very much below if you're a fan of mudslimes and negroids

you sir are probly right. its sad that we cant meet niggers online that easy cause they are too poor to affords internets

whats a mudslimes

only for the meme

Muslim= Mud Slime

michael jordan is sexxxy as fuck

Yeah
Niggers suck!

yea muslims are gross. niggers are the shit

I genuinely am bored by all this. shut up,grow up, or learn that your interests are not that of normal people

Yup

No, I hate shitposting pieces of shit like you, op

Somebody else spiderman for a while.

>tfw you realize Sup Forums has this many pictures of black dudes

Yes, but not to the point that I would show it publicly

Can't say I do, just 95% of the ones I've met.

Blacks are niggers and niggers are black. Nigger isn't a descriptor of behavior. It is a racial and genetic slur aimed at niggers. ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS AND ALL NIGGERS ARE BLACK.

the chinks.

I don't hate them any more than I hate any other animal.

I hate the fact that a conspiracy of well to do liberals tells us we must treat them like humans. They belong in jungles, in zoos and as domestic service animals. In those roles they're fine creatures. The feral ones that infest our society currently need to be culled though.

or..you're just a paranoid autist who needs to learn a few things about life before making false assumptions.

I once did an internship teaching environmental Education (on mobile, sorry if text is weird). We had several schools from all over the state, some great schools, others ghetto. The good school had chaperones that were helpful, involved with the children's livers, overall good people. These were mostly white with a few black kids and they were all highly intelligent. Other schools were ok, parents still mostly involved, kids were fine (again, mostly white, few more blacks.) Then we got these all black schools. The chaperones treated us like babysitters, played on their phones, acted disgraceful, did not give a single fuck about those kids. For fucks sakes, the little nogs were pick pocketing phones and wallets from other guests (hard to believe?). Anyways, MOST of those kids ranging from 6th to 8th grade could NOT even fucking read simple English, and to make matters worse, the parents weren't all that much "smarter".

Children's Lives, not livers

Sure I hate niggers, I hate all the other races as well too though.

>not realizing the internet has images of black dudes

Yep but I hate Muslims more
Birmingham is crawling with the paki cunts, and they tried to put their isis beliefs into the education system here in the UK. This would ofc fuck up the normal coloured kids' perception of religion etc. The refugee bastards are also coming over here illegally to sponge off the NHS and benifits system. We simply can't afford this and conservatives are fucking the NHS up as is. We dont need more pakis and polish people coming over here to waste our money. Ik the NHS would be fucked w/o immigrants but the refugee crisis just pisses me off. Stop moaning about living conditions in mini Birmingham (refugee camps) or you can fuck off back to your own country

all of my boyfriends have been black so nope