Why don't you have a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a girlfriend, Sup Forums?

What went wrong?

i married her

My boyfriend would get pissed

I am a better friend i think, and i only meet girl already in couple too

Sort of have one.
We've been together for about 2 months now
shes been at home with her family for the last 4 weeks. Came back on Saturday, doesnt want to hang out with me apparently. meeting her tomorrow.

I'm gonna ask her if she even likes me and I'm afraid its gonna be over really soon. Fuck man I feel like shit.

At this point I don't even know what felt worse, now or back when I was a kissless handheldless fucking beta faggot.

I dumped her... two days ago. To get with an 18 y.o

I never tried, dont know whats worse

Tits or GTFO

I feel you on that one user. My last relationship was like that, only it lasted roughly 7 months. I can probably count the number of times I even saw her on one hand. Honestly felt lonelier being in that relationship than just being plain single. Relationships aren't supposed to be like that. Probably best to mentally prepare yourself for a breaking up. But definitely talk to her about it.

That's news for me, I just said good night to her and she didn't seem like anything's wrong.

I dumped my last one because she was fat, emotionally unstable, and I thought I could do way better than that. Turns out I was right.

She is flying to me right now. She brought up threesomes but the more she talked about it the more she would rather me watch. Then because we did a little bit of chastity play 6 months back she wants me to wear it while with someone else.

I wish I were joking. She finds it disgusting and degrading to have her and another woman blow me, but is quick to suggest her take a guy in front of me and I probably won't get off.

Better than no girlfriend though

Good for you fam.
Low self-esteem.

lul

quads dont lie. Thanks user. I don't know... like earlier today she texted me about going on holiday together later this month but she doesnt reply to my messages for like 4 hours but I constantly see her online. I don't remeber her telling me that she is looking forward to seeing me again...

Fuck man maybe I'm overreacting but seeing her go t all these cool things and doing stuff with friends istead of spending a single day with drives me nuts. I waited 4 fucking weeks for her and I'm not even worth half of one of her first like 4 days here.

I switch from angry to sad to flat out depressed by the minute

I'm a socially retarded neet beta faggot whiteknight who doesnt know how to do anything remotely social, going outside etc

My face went wrong

I wank a lot..like 3 times at least each night..who has energy for a gf..i am a weak male..

Okay that's an argument

Same here.

Couldn't stop cheating on her...now i just fuck randoms from dating sites a few times a week..I miss the companionship..and my kids.

cause i cant tell the girl i like... i like her...

My man.
About to dump my 27 y.o gf to get a 20 y.o one.
Dat perfect skin and perky tits nonsayin?

I know, lad. My last one was like that too. She was the worst about returning a simple text message. Always claimed she was busy with school and work, but this happened even between semesters, so I know that probably wasn't all it. Honestly if a girl is really into you, she'll make time for you. No matter how "busy" she claims to be.

Don't get me wrong, not saying it's totally over for you. But keep your heart guarded. Just keep yourself mentally prepared for the worst case and try and stay strong about it. Don't let it wreck ya. Best of luck with it though Sup Forumsro

Last gf left, she was too lazy to be affectionate. I kept bringing it up but she didn't want to be affectionate. Current milfag being discharged sometime around feb with mad benefits. Too depressed/dissociative to have a gf rn.

I think it never went wrong but it was never right. I don't think I was meant to be born

That's incredible. How much of that six months were you in chastity? How often are you unlocked? This may be fucked up but I hope she keeps you as a locked cuck for a long long time.

my gf just broke up with me. currently coasting through the day trying to figure out why I'm still here.

Well let's see... Dark Humor, Has little to no Social Skills, Likes to mess with people.

I'm this guy..Don't do it user..you will regret it. I threw away an 11year relationship for a 19 year old. My ex was 35 I'm 31...so it made perfect sense to upgrade..at the time. Now I hate my fucking life. Had to run the young one off bc she was insanely jealous and possessive. She went ape shit and caused about $5,000 in damages when I got rid of her. I miss my best friend..and you will too

You'll make a great beta. How long unemployed?

thanks man, hoping for the best.

You'll figure it out. Life's about more than fucking and relationships.

I'm asexual, I have sex sometimes if the other person really wants it and I like them, but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone.

I don't care about the sex. I miss her. I miss being able to talk to her and it hasn't even been a full goddamn day yet. I still have a slim chance to get back with her, but I need to give her space and its killing me. I know what I have to do, but I feel lost.

I'll be dead from an incurable disease in a few years, so I avoid dating. It's going to be hard enough on my friends as it is since I haven't told them.

Because I open up pretty quickly, and then start revealing things about myself through my insecurities which I project onto my SO. Has happened at least four times now. So, it's either live alone, or close off my thoughts from my SO, because I don't trust them enough to talk to them about the things on my mind.

I think I'm going to be alone.

I have been with her for only a couple months, no real feelings.
Besides the 20 y.o is literally a fucking model(the hot kind) and pretty much better in every aspect.

If you feel that strongly about her, I'm sure you'll think of ways to show it. Give her an insight into how you feel and what you want and if she isn't interested, then there are women out there more compatible with you.

I litearlly don't want one. Sex and compainionship aside there's literally nothing for women to offer me and the fact that I need money and to be interesting and put on this facade just to get her in the first place I'll just keep my money and my lonliness.

Sure it's pathetic, willful asexuality but I really do more and more care less about pussy and it's freeing - like I'm trying to delude myself into thinking I'm above you because I don't NEED pussy but really I'm too lazy and disgusting to get it and I appreciate my slovely lifestyle so theres that.

Plus I'm really intelligent and far too emotional so NOTHING will get past me and every relationship is flawed so more excuses.

Thank you, Idk I'm giving her space right now 'cause she said she needs to figure some stuff, so I'm gonna try to skype her in a few days. Hopefully she comes back to me.

Lazy and disgusting is an awesome beta combo. How long since youve been laid?

I'd say pretty much my whole life is what went wrong.

You want gay tits?

Because I'm a shitty human being with trust issues and depression. Can't even bring myself to trust shrinks who try to help me.

Women are pretty far down my list of priorities... more like an occasional treat than a focus.

A girlfriend for the sake of it would detract from my career, my friendships and my music

split up with my gf of 5 years basically so i could go out partying and getting crazy party girl pussy, grass is always greener etcetc..
the girl's got 2 kids now, is still at least 9/10, knows exactly how i feel but can't trust me due to what happened last time (me suddenly deciding i was bored of her)
i regret leaving her more than anything else in my life.
we're still close friends, have banged a few times over the years, but she'll never fully be mine again and as much as i deserve it, it really fuckin sucks y'know

faggot

Only ever really loved one girl back when I was still struggling with booze and drugs and I didn't want to push the issue because I felt like she deserved better. I got myself a girlfriend that I didn't care about, after that another, single for a while and then another. Eventually I sobered up enough that I realized I couldn't love others like I loved her. By that time she already had a good life. I'm not going to mess it up for her. Now I'm single and I don't want to be with anyone and I drink more than ever.

you're a needy bitch with no sense of self and that's why she left you to fuck chad

forgot to put skill points into socializing

Can't feel love,right now.

Due to a mixture of genetics and their environmental interactions. Coupled with my preferences in the women I seek to court.

Its like we are the same person

Heroin and other drugs replace a gf for me

i should add there's been a string of terrible relationships over the years, i'm not so hung up on her that it's ruined dating for me entirely.
but the more i date, the more it becomes obvious that she was the best i could ever have hoped for.

I do

>Plus I'm really intelligent

I'm glad you will not reproduce.

Because the last one destroyed me mentally, i cannot even think of having any relationship with opposite gender, i hate women, and the more i get to know them as gender, the more i hate them, hopefully something will change

Feminism.

She just wasn't happy anymore. She broke my heart and I'm stuck confused and alone. I'll bounce back though

age?

But I do have a girlfriend.

Literally just broke up with mine. Neither of us wanted it but she needed to move away to study.

So right now, it's the last thing I want.

I dont feel like there is anything to be gained from serious relationship. So I just fuck them, tell them Im not ready or similar bs and move on.

My libido is very low though, so I only go "hunting" like once in a year.

That's a little boy you fucking pervert

Get your T levels checked

Why, I like it as it is.

uncomfortable in social situations also i have trouble hiding my hatred of people in general and i'm unable to form emotional attachments to anyone

more like just stop jacking off constantly

I wish I knew. A friend of mine had a rough time and we got close. Kissing happened and talk of stone future plans of a holiday happened

Her home life became shitty and work demanded so much of her time that she finally snapped and had a breakdown and had to move away.

I thought we can live distance for a bit while she gets her head together and I can visit to.

But after a week or two i stopped getting any response from anything. Mutual friend said she was getting worse and her decision making was poor.

Mutual friend also stopped telling me anything. So I have no closure on this situation at all.

MGTOW confirmed

Well if he jacks off constantly it means his libido is high.

She'll soon being saying you raped her. Enjoy your jail time beta.

i like my time and money

Move on and cherish the memories. Sad story though...

She's just flat chested. Which I personally find very attractive

about once in a week or two

Fuck

shit, that really looks like a dude

Born with autism, have no desire for a girlfriend.

i look autistic

The girl I've loved for over 5 years doesn't feel the same. We hang out all the time, we are really fuckin close, but she will never love me the same way

Un ugly af

The fat bitch and her family hated my best friend, so I bailed her. She broke up 12 days before 1y day. So now I'm a wild animal drinking alcohol every saturday.

Dont worry dubs, things change quite a bit after 30.

Unless you are americuck, then you are fucked.

When they want their space, best thing to do is give them their space. Maybe she feels smothered right now. I felt like that at first with my current girlfriend, but she was respectful of my space and things got better. Imo it sounds like your first real love. Those are always harsh if or when they don't work.

It was her birthday today. I sent her a card. If that doesn't trigger a response, then im going to have to accept it and move on. But still hurts. Even if she doesn't see me as more than a friend, that's fine. Just tell me and let me support you. Don't just stop replying to everything.

I wanted to just drive the three hours and turn up at her door, but I was advised that was not a good idea as she was paranoid too about being watched and not left alone.

How so?

I can't find a girl worthy enough, I don't wanna date 6/10 girl because I won't be faithful if she has flaws

we've been dating for 3.5 years, all throughout highschool. This is my second month of college and her second week. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask her if she wants to skype on friday. Is that a good idea?

Jesus Christ user, at least buy her dinner first!

exact same thing happened to me. Fucking sucks waiting for someone to love you back for eight months to later dump you because she falls in love with some other dude.. Fuck her.
>Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

i am from Serbia , have a nice day user

?

I'm an ugly bastard / it never went right

had my first and ever since last girlfriend when I was 14 (I'm 20 now). It only lasted 2months and we didn't fuck so I'm a virgin approaching wizard status with no self esteem to try find a new girlfriend. I'll probably die a virgin or become gay eventually

forget her, thats shit.

was kissless virgin until end of highschool,still have feelings for the person that I fell for in highschool. Have lost my virginity and have casual sex from time to time,but I just can't eel love for anyone ever.I'm either not interested or don't think I'm worthy of them.