Any tips for a "socializing beginner"?

any tips for a "socializing beginner"?

Knives get people's attention.

You can start by posting more pics

you like the girl?
found on a spanish amateur site, i dont even remind how it is called

Can confirm. Works everytime.

The larger the knife the more attention you get.

Also, talk loudly. Better shout at people and make hectic movements.
Big movements and a knife will get you pussy like mad.

i knew /b would help

It all starts with eye contact. When someone looks at you, you look back. Do NOT break eye contact until they do. Doing this established dominance and they subconsciously have respect for you.

That's ok I have google image search
imagefap dot com photo 1846839239/#8

the quotations marks made me kek'd so hard

ty user

Don't talk about shit you like, only show full interest in the things they like and talk about. The normies eat that shit up. Do a 10 to 1 ratio on opinions in conversations. Agree and nod to their 10 and then comfortably slide your 1 in when you can.

>why is this pervert staring at me
>am i aroused right now
>omg look away
>look away

See this? This is beta faggot talk.

op here
this is exactly what actually happens

This. I was an autistic cringe before I started doing like this user said. Now I'm drowning in pussy

It works nigga

i also tried that way, and people started saying that i have no interests, maybe im just ugly and i have to get the fuck out of that planet

>"When someone looks at you..."

I looking back at someone that was initially looking at you first would be a problem.

>play an mmorpg
GW2 and Aion are completly free
>do events and get in their vent chat

>get a job

megafaggot

You gaze into the eyes of a nice lady, not everyone you speak to. You're the hillbilly who doesn't know how to interact with people, not me!

You have to remember that 8/10 people you talk to in life, don't live on the internet like most of us. The media shit they absorb is from television and shitty memes on social media.. In the back of your mind remember that they are almost like cavemen. Adjust your topics based on the person. Girls -> Feeley shit 100% ask things like "and you were ok with that?" "how did that feel?" Guys-> Fuck idk talk about local sport team bullshit or weather.. EVERYONE LOVES DAT WEATHER BRUH. Weed through the normies until you find another dweller then converse about common interests like games and shit. Its full proof, every human is like an experiment socially

thank you

It depends how you're asking. Maybe they don't want an awkward faggot prodding into their private life? What's the context here? Are you at a bar or bus stop?

mostly still on facebook chat

This is a stupid question then. You have ??? of their photos and posts about things to figure out common interests or conversation topics. You can lie and say you were just there and bla bla bla. I just got those shoes, how do you like them? Endless possibilities really.

thats not a good way to start
go to a bar or somthing this way you will be drunk and more confident.
try going with a friend

also thank you

Just don't look weak and you'll be fine.

What I mean is:

Don't be shy. If you are shy even the slightest you are considered weak.

Have nice clothes, this goes with my first point. No one likes poor people because it means you are lazy.

Be fit and healthy. Being unfit is the worst because because people can see you are weak by a mere glance.

Don't ever mention you have no friends or that you don't socialize a lot. Pretend you have other friends. Fake it 'til you make it as the saying goes.

If you are a woman nothing I just said applies to you. You can just show up and people will be at your knees.

This guy gets it.

/thread

But OP looks weak. He is weak. What now?

i kinda actually am

i mean shy mostly

Well he has to accept living his life without being loved. It's a reality for a lot of people.