Explain foot fetish to me Sup Forums. I'm an open minded hedonist but the fetish just eludes me. Explain it...

Explain foot fetish to me Sup Forums. I'm an open minded hedonist but the fetish just eludes me. Explain it. Be explicit.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

std's usually it becomes more of a thing in times of disease like originally. now it's just kink

From a scientific point of view I know that small foot represent a good partner because it's linked to the estrogen level or something. But for me, if I try to explain why I like it, I think it's a mix between the sensation of the foot's skin and to the "humiliation" or the condescension of the fact of being touched by foots.

this, humilliation and disrespect from a woman secretly indicates how much she wants to fuck you to cure your sadness fuck after fuck

no, the humiliation part is the weird part of the fetish in my point of view, I like female feet but I don't like the idea of being humiliated wtf

I've read somewhere that it might be an outcome of imprinting; for examle, a boy is exposed to certain foot sights/smells that remain in the brain. There are many reasons though

You see I was expecting genuine attraction not a buch cuk faggots

Same with me, I don't really dig the humiliation part either

mostly is about invitations to sex. communicating intentions through feet/face and etc (end of thinking capacity)

It's simple: the curves and contours of a beautiful woman's feet can be beautiful in the same way the rest of her curves and contours are.

I never reply to these posts, but listen here user.

For a foot fetishist like me it's as difficult to understand your POV of the whole foot fetish thing, as the other way around.
What I mean by that is I've always been turned on by feet, just like asses, vaginas, legs and boobs.
Just like you are unable to say why you like poopshutes while disliking feet, I'm unable to say why I like both. It's genetics.

I hope this answers your question so you won't have to ask it here again.

i dunno but barefeet feel kind of like a form of nudity to me, 'cos if this fetish.

And theres certain things that make them better, like jeans and converse and toe rings

This.

Apart from that there is no such thing as "the foot fetish". People like different things about feet. For me, I have been into feet ever since my cousin held her bare feet into my face at the age of 10 or so. I like everything about them, especially the smell. Only female feet, thou... male feet are fucking disgusting.

or it may be something related to being a child and discovering sexuality early + feet being a body part that's usually covered, their exposure might be the first sexual thought

or something else, i remember reading somewhere that brain affiliates feet with pleasure, and some brains just fuck up and do it too much

what¿? then your thing must be about the feelings of comfort that feet give. or else I don't get it pls explain what do you like thats not humilliation?

It's a sexual deviation... it can't be explained just like that

feet around my cock nigga, that's what I like

Well I think you can still like feet without the humiliation, like I said small feet are attractive as they are an indication of healthiness etc.. so on an evolution pov you should select woman with small feet. Or maybe you have this humiliation fetish deep inside you but it's burried bellow morals etc.. In the end we all have a lot in common

IMHO it's the other way around OP. I always had an attraction for feet, even before I could in some ways "justify" it (in my first memories about feet I was maybe 4, and I was trying to remove my babysitter's socks).
So the "explanation" is the effect, my fetish is the cause; even if my explanation was in some ways "wrong" the attraction I have for feet would still be there.
Please tell me if this make sense, my english is pretty bad

small feet? what is this other shit about? kek. I like feet when they are pedicured, clean and that's it, it just turns me on. i don't give a fuck about if its big or small, same with the humiliation shit, I'm not into that.

i dont like dirty feet.
i dont want feet in my face, even if they are clean.
i dont want any activity occurring with my own feet.
I do, however, love to fuck the shit out of a petite girls cute feet. Soles, toes, mmm.

Feet also have this comfy and innocent feeling I can't really describe, and it turns me on, man it's hard to describe

feet are to me what boobs are to most men basically

Same poster..

Also, pretty feet can signal femininity... Soft skin, high curving arches, smooth soles, all this stuff screams feminine beauty to me

newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/

I like that too. maybe that's becose the area of the feet and genitals are too close
(not my theory)

lol this evolutionary attraction stuff is fucking garbage
guys in the 1500's would get boners over a woman's neck or ankle
it's mostly social and environmental factors that dictate things like this

This is Freudian, if I remember correctly.
I'm with OP. i don't get it. Feet aren't sexual to me.
Footfags, are your feet ticklish? Do you get awkward hardons when foot tickled? I wonder if it's a cross signal to the brain that developed into a sexual fetish.

Best thing about a foot fetish is that it totally pisses off feminists, as it can not be clearly interpreted as a symbol of domination or subordination. Its just feet. You lick 'em, you smell 'em, or you just look at them. Try to press that into your ideology, feminazi.

I love feet but tbf the humiliation just doesn't click with me. It's a turn off if anything. Also dirty feet. I like them dainty, cute and tender, not rotting.

I don't know, feet seems to be quite a big fetish with a lot of people from different cultures, so there must be a biological reason behind it.

Exactly how I feel!

>"In his theory, Ramachandran claims that the part of the brain that corresponds to the genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain’s body image map which results in cross-wiring in the brain between the foot and the genital parts, and therefore the sexual interest in feet."
This is one theory, intermingling of brain locations.
I don't think it is the cause, I prefer psychological ones but it seemed interesting so I put it. niggers

It's super weird for me because i cant even explain my own fetish. Its like, i just love soft soles, snd good looking feet. Something about they way they smell too. Like after my girl has been walking in her boots at work all day it just does something for me. Like they dont have an aweful odor like mine would after wesring work boots all day. Its almost sweet.

I think it started when i was younger. I used to play eith my two older cousins' feet, and started licking and kissing them. Why they let me i have no idea.

If you're a heterosexual male and have ever felt up a consenting woman's shirt for the first time; that kind of cool feeling you get of accomplishment and excitement? I'm luck enough to get that same feeling when I touch a woman's foot/feet.

Just like with tits, if it's the same woman, over time, the feeling fades, but never really goes away.

The level of excitement certainly depends on the attractiveness of the woman and her feet.

Pick related, it's my wife, we've been together for 15 years and I never get tired of touching her feet.

Just another part of a woman's body that is enjoyable to look at.
>Explain why you like big cocks, faggot.

They look nice man.

Also that looks like a back porch somewhere in VT

for me i've never seen the whole attraction to a womans breast ass or whatever feet from a woman are the only thing that turns me on