Captain drunk face

Captain drunk face

Jesus Christ

She doesn't even know who the fuck character is and everyone is fucking photoshopping her already

no doubt mcu is the worst fanbase

CAPTAIN CUNT

who is that ?
is she playing Captain Marvel ?

Brie Larson
She played Envy in the Scott Pilgrim movie and she may be the one playing Miss/Captain Marvel

>Brie Larson

Literally who?

What is the film to see her at her best?

literally who? lol. she just won the best actress oscar in 2016.

She doesn't even know and she not gonna play, desu senpai

For a moment I thought that was starbuck

Isn't Carol Danvers an alcoholic? Seems like a good choice then

How many better looking actresses were overlooked just cause this ugly drunk was in a oscarbait movie?

>muh recognition

Getting a good score on rotten tomatos means more than the oscars. Sorry i dont watch your dick sucking contests.

Envy was hotter than MEW in that movie desu.

yea, she was an alcoholic but Disney will probably clean her image up like what they did to Tony.

Nice bait.

The current Carol is pretty much a different person than the one who was an alcoholic, anyhow.

please no

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WAIFU

the Oscars were bad enough

What are they saving Emily Blunt for? Does Marvel have any more prominent females?

I hope she appears in the Community movie, if one gets made.

>Not liking Brie "Drink my tampon tea" Larson

you should so
totally
COME

>inb4 the film is totally shit
>inb4 people pretend to like it

oh she's going to be in capeshit?

liked her too, oh well.

>she's a hero for girls, so she needs to be average looking, cant be hot or women will think she's unrealistic, cant be offensive to look at either

thats literally the worst comic book charcter to movie costume conversion EVER.

this beats the old xmen movies where they just threw out the costume designs from the comics

its like they made a male version of the costume and shes so fucking flat it fit. without skin tight curves it just looks like some power rangers shit

lol iv got her nudes

Does she need to be hot?

it's fan made you fucking autist

you're a pleb for not citing Room or Short Term 12..

she dos have nice Nips

what did I just say goobah?

>those nips

This right here. I wish scott ended up with her, instead of muh manic pixie fatass. Especially that face she gives scott after he kills her boyfriend, she was cute.

Ugly women are in high demand in Hollywood. Apparently execs believe normal women think pretty women are threatening and don't watch their movies.

what is photoshop?

Why is that an example of mcucks being the worst? It's not like casting directors don't go through a similar procedure and commission concept art of specific actors as the character before selecting them.

Jesus Christ you fucking retard I hope you die. Fuck you god I want to rape your ass so hard you fucking retard nigger. Bust open that tight boy pussy and fling your meaty little entrails around with my humongous cock. Then you'll have something to be this butthurt about.

pretty women can't fucking act

Yeah, what a shame that they didn't pick a sluttiest slut than ScarJo and Olsen to play the sluttiest slut of the Marvel Comics :/

And MCU producers actually hand out specific comics for the actors to read up on. I remember alot interviews for Avengers and Civil War, the actors were talking about how Marvel would send them boxes of comics on there character to study, while reading up on the script.

Landwhale detected.

see just a few minutes of shop and i turned that tranny into a power ranger

I thought Captain Marvel was meant to be pretty

what the fuck did you just say to me you fucking little bitch etc etc

found this. Take away smirkfu, does this shop look ok?

I don't like the costume, I wish it had the scarf on the waist.

It's a comic book movie not an oscar bait movie. You don't need to be a particularly strong actor for these roles. Don Cheadle had like 5 lines in Civil War and he even phoned that in. If they're going to pander to women by making Captain America gay and shoehorning in black people everywhere they can at least cast some eye candy for the rest of us straight white men.

Nah, I just don't care about Carol

Even if I get why people would get mad that they don't make her top tier fap material as she used to be as Miss Marvel.

I'm more frustrated that we probably never get a sexy and seductive Black Cat flirting with a way-too-young Peter in one of the next MCU Spider-Man movie

>white woman in a physical role
>ever pretty

How dare you imply brave normal women have to be pretty to be heroic shitlord

It's a 'shop of Cap's costume...

But heh, who cares about Captain Marvel, it's time they introduce MODOK in the MCU

I heard Disney won't allow alcohol or tobacco use in their films anymore.

she-hulk, maybe.

most of marvel's famous women are x-men. that's why they have to resort to using a character like captain marvel, whose most iconic plotline in the comics was the time she was kidnapped, brainwashed and impregnated in order to give birth to the man who kidnapped her (you read that right). and she only got the title of "captain marvel" after it had been passed around half the marvel universe.

a she-hulk movie would be more entertaining actually, because they could at least play off the lawyer angle.

Sorry, I shall enroll in tolerance camp at once

But doesnt Tony drink in every movie? Even in CW? Why change now.

Of all the rumors, this one is the worst casting.

Which of course means, it's her.

This. Shehulk was always semi satirical too, so a tongue in cheek action comedy would be amazing. In this day and age thou, with the state of holkywood, it would be impossible. It would just end up being another in your face crush the patriarchy propaganda movie.

I remember him drinking in IM1, IM2 and Avengers

Disney are a bunch of kooks.

Netflix got the rights for her
And my dick is already diamonds