Any am I the only one here that has an ex they can't stop thinking about sexually...

Any am I the only one here that has an ex they can't stop thinking about sexually? It's been over a year and I miss the sex so much.
>pic very much related

did you have other pussy since ?

Yes I did. 2 other girls to be exact

yes this is mine

I feel the same way user, picture related

>almost 3 years together with 1st gf
>1st sexual partner
>sex is amazing but want to try different girls
>relationship ends, get to fuck around
>half year past breakup
>have fucked 4 other girls, every one of them on two occasions
>only one of them was as pleasurable as ex

So, yeah, I miss the sex

That's the worse user. What was the difference between them sex wise

This is your ex...really? Good for you user

Kinda looks like my gf
What's her name?

Alex C. Colombian girl

OK not my girl

This is mine corie h.

>columbian

hhhnnnnggggg

south american chicks. fuck yes. you have good taste in women sir.

1st one - extremely hot petite body with a great ass and nice fluffy tits, but no experience, I was her first (yay, popped two cherries :D)
2nd - fucked only while drunk and camping with other tents nearby so we couldn't really get to enjoy ourselves on bith occasions
3rd - too aggressive, had my back too scratched and have a little scar on my hand from her nails (just like you would get from a cat)
4th - the best and actually my moms ex-boyfriends daughter which I knew before she even hit puberty. Excellent body, has had some experience so she knew what she was doing. Really tight and a great kisser.
Ex had a pear shaped body with a fat ass, small perky tits and almost to none fat, you could see her abs a bit. Being so long with her made us know what the other liked in sex and that helped it being as enjoyable as it could be.

That story sounds exactly like mine, I haven't been with my ex for like 5 years and I still miss her phat ass and omg the head man she'd literally suck it anytime RIP

Doesn't matter.

All females can make you feel the same at some point. Just need to be around said person for that amount of time for it to happen.

Plenty other bitches out there bro.

Well she had a childhood trauma because of her brother who's dead now (RIP), and she didn't really like sex at first and giving head was even more of a taboo because he had used her when she was 4.
After a while sex was amazing and she was hooked. Started giving head and even started to enjoy it, which made it much better.

Is this true? Don't fuck with us

Your mom.

It has all to do with the bonding chemicals released in the brain when you guys had sex. That shit makes you lock and crave it for year. I feel you me and my GF just broke up and I have been missing the sex so bad. Jerking it 4 times a day

Ewwwww

Completely true. At first she didn't tell about it to me but I had my suspicions because at first she didn't really enjoy sex and bj was really a hard thing. Suspicions were raised cause I'm a Sup Forumstard and have read what other anons have written. Didn't tell her I had suspicions but she eventually opened up and told everything to me.

Yes user. I've fucced multiple woman and had a ffm threesome and still miss my ex . She was such a freaky slut. Wish there was more of them out there

Recently split, 8 years together, house, engaged etc. She and I were living together still but both were having sex elsewhere unbeknownst to each other. Ex is british and sexy as fuck, we both told each other about seeing other people, found out she's fucked her hot mate twice (scissors etc). Was really shit hearing about each others partners but I just said let's fuck right now and we went to it.

Now we've both broken it off with our alternates and are back to fucking.

i know this problem, now i post her all the time which makes it worse i think

That's your ex?

yup

Nope but I'd love to fuck that ass

Why was the sex so great that miss it?

She does have an excellent ass

Same here user... I know I should stop to get over it completely but, you know.

i miss the sex but not because it was better. she just came quickly and often and that was awesome.

girl im seeing now is way more open and likes to take the reigns every so often but because she is so damn tight i nut sooner than i would like.

Really she was awful at sex...but somehow always made me cum in seconds
...otherwise really cool girl, wallflower smart strong kinda bitchy but also unpredictable and fun... good mix with a magic love hole..average chick just that she was hot as fuck and cool as hell

i used to facefuck my girlfriend everyday after school in high school. id cum on her glasses and face and shed just let me do it. thats honestly all i miss about her. the way her mouth looks on my dick. she had a really cute face you know?

I had her trained. Id make her rub my dick and she just knew what to do from there.

I feel you. That's sort of how I saw my ex

bummer mang

ur all gey

post yours!

more of mine lets see yours

>had first gf at age 14
>first time holding hands, kissing, sex
>i fucked up and she ends the relationship

im 27 now and still fap to her facebook pics. nothing else gets me off that fast.

same here bud.

fucked with other girls, but i still cant stop thinking about her. fucked her yesterday tho

aw man

Kek good job we should all be so lucky

>lucky

would think so too if i didn't still have feelings for her.
im fucking down rn, because of this

we don't even have contact

You guys don't talk after fucking?

we do, but thats all. havent heard anything from her in the past 6 weeks.

i don't have her phone number, kek

When I was a teenager me and the best looking girl in our school year were also very mature for our age. she was a right slut with me.We lost our virginitys to each other she would try anything I used to come in her mouth when I wanted fuck when I wanted, in the ass had to be somewhere a bit private either indoors or out. we were fucking for 3 years. I then met my now wife who was also a virgin, big difference how sexual she is. I did things with my ex that my wife of 15 years wouldn't dream of doing.
>fuck now I'm horny as fuck
> it's fapping time

I can totally relate. She was a pretty generic looking crazy (diagnosed BPD) but, as I was 16, she did it for me. Now I'm 24 and I still think of her when I'm fucking my current girlfriend (who I love very much). It's kind of comforting to know that I'm not the only one in this situation

Me definitely. We broke up last April and since then nobody has come close. Tight body, pale slut, purple hair, 17, that was nice

My last ex took me 3yrs to get over. I was a shut-in loser, which I'm sure made it worse.

Once I started taking care of myself, working out and doing things, I got over her instantly.

Now I have a pretty hot girl I live with and couldn't be happier.

It'll pass and I know it sucks.

ex gf looks exactly like pic related but with blue eyes she was a maniac letting me fuck her face and shit. I want to try fwb but she said it would be toxic.

just dreamt about her last night feelsbadman