Is Sup Forums excited for Swiss Army Man?

Is Sup Forums excited for Swiss Army Man?

This looks like that type of movie pretentious people bring up at house parties because they want everyone to know how unique their film taste is. The film has that 500 Days of Summer stigma attached to it because it's already destined to be something kids will use as a "cool" conversation ice breaker at their local art gallery meet-up. Not to mention Daniel Radcliffe is added in there as a brainless mute because Hollywood realized that if you give him more than 3 lines the only thing American audiences are going to see is Harry Potter trying to put on his best Tom Cruise impression.

Looks like it's gonna be classic

The peak of the detached, sociopathic gen x ethos come to fruition. I'll hate it because it won't be good, but gen x'ers will hate it because it mirrors their unfortunate heathenistic world views and their utilization of people as nothing more than props. A true accomplishment of trash garbage

Just

Kinda agree with you there

Looks like it'll be fun, I like bizarre stuff and anything that has Sundance hipsters walking out of screenings has to at least be interesting.

I don't think Radcliffe is 100% mute, Red Band trailer shows him talking a lot more.

I feel like that's looking a little too far into it

Lol

No love for kino Sup Forums?

>Daniels

Isn't one of them, like, asian?

>a film by daniels

did his mother fall asleep half way through naming him?

>Daniels
fuck, this is going to be the new trend right?

Summerfags

kys

Damn Daniels back at again with the Swiss Army Man

This seems like one big stunt by Nathan from Nathan for you.

Looks fun and different.

That's all I really want out of movies.

Stop being so fucking jaded guys.

Looks funny and most importantly unique.

>he wants unique movies

I want to watch the same thing over and over again, with the execution refined until it's perfected, e.g. the comic book movie genre reaching its zenith with Batman vs Superman after the groundwork laid by Marvel

bravo Reddit truly hilarious joke

Its arty farty shit, so of course people will think theres deep meaning to it no matter what.

It looks like fucking shit to me

dunno about arty, but it's certainly farty