tfw no medals

> tfw no medals

who here knows that feel?

Not me :-)

the dogshit on the street

Not me

fuck

Oops clicked the wrong thread

No golds huh? wow, did't expect that. how many silvers and bronzes does India have then?

my toilet

not me :^)

nothing.
nothing at all

Why does germany say germany and not Deutschland. Is it appeasement? Wouldn't that be ironic.

I haven't won any medals.

>literally 1/7th of the world's population
>not a single medal

How?

>that self belief

what a hero

Shitty training, an anti-sports culture and athletic directors sending their sons or cousins to compete

Most like becuase most can't pronounce, so they put Germany instead. Most hues unless they are not of German heritage can't prounce it well.

>shitty training
>shitty
>shit
>poo

Mild kek

>malnutrition through generations means people are short
>no infrastructure
>no incentives whatsoever to compete in sports

I b..blame British colonization for this

POO

You were pretty close at the horse jumping event but that little nigger Biles drop her to 4th.

mexibro here, 0 medals, iktflads

Olympic cricket when?

Competition too good this year user. That female Indian gymnasts earlier almost got a bronze but then she got BLACKED by the U.S. and pushed out.

You have to go back

The indian government is corrupt and pants on head retarded, at the last olympics they didnt file or some other BS and their athletes werent able to compete under the indian flag, they all were part of the independent group.

Rape is not a sport.

That's rich coming from you Brazil. India is still better than you.

Yeah, no.

Did Bangladesh end up getting their medal for swimming through shit?

>asshurt brashillian

>horse jumping
thanks for the lass jose

laff*

>young Indian on way to work
>streets are full of poo
>nowhere to place your feet
>only way to get through is too jump

>young Indian on way to work
>streets are full of poo
>so high you can't even see over
>only way to get over is to jump

So poo more to create long and high jumpers

Part of me wishes that pooinloo and designated shitting street memes never existed.

You can't even have a serious discussion about India in any part of Sup Forums without redditor memelords spamming pooinloo maymays.

It's become as lazy and uninspired as leafposting 2bh

uhhhh how the fuck do you know that reddit posts about poo in loo?

eagerly awaiting your reply

No one's won a medal here, we just gloat about how someone we never met won one.

I lurk reddit every now and then for the same reason I catch the bus every now and then or visit the zoo.

To see how the subhumans live.

What about the 100 meter poo? Surely you'll medal in that. Bangladesh has been slipping for years

I browse /r/Sup Forums and they do nothing but poo in loo jokes anytime india or even a middle eastern country is mentioned

>turk wearing black, lifting yellow and red

see Yawn.

Look on the bright side. At least you're not Pakistan.

Just a friendly reminder that YOU didn't win a medal. The competitors who reside in the same country as you did. YOU did nothing. YOU didn't "win" anything.

Based Matt

My tax money supported the funding their development programs receive so they can make a living throwing fucking sticks

this

And YOU, the moron, enable these morons on PED's to make a "living" from throwing sticks and not drowning by watching it and trying to defend it.

Dismal failure reporting in

Not in Canada

It was Sean you dunce.

Why don't they just use a fucking toilet?

I understand that it's a thing in India, but I don't fully understand why they do it. It's such a strange phenomenon.

Because it's not actually a widespread thing like you think it is? Have you ever even been to india

Lack of toilets, education, too dense of a population. Pretty sure they don't use the ones available anyway.

It's definitely worse than you think.

damn, the water is literally brown from feces contamination. that's fucked up.

I honestly have a hard time believing that. Are there any statistics on this sort of thing? I mean taking a piss is one thing but shit

It's really not. I've seen worse water at a public beach, and this is in the USA. Granted that is still pretty fucking nasty,

>Have you ever even been to India

If getting hired by US tech companies as H1B immigrants was an Olympic sport you'd get gold.

CHI

Epic meme. le poo in loo xD. let me post this on r/Sup Forums

pajeet?

I'm pretty sure it is, years and years, possibly decades of POO IN THE BEACH will do that to the water.
Gulf of Mexico?

haha epic meme there. pajeet, how funny lol. Get it? because pajeet is an indian name xd

triggered

california

It's well documented. I saw it on a doco once too.

>I saw a documentary I know all about the world!

>documentaries are fake!!!

Former British colonies

>usa
>Australia
>Kenya

Don't blame us for your countries lack of skill and talent

Im Pretty sure official statistics are something like 600 million. Indians openly defecate . Someone should look it up I think lm close if I'm remembering properly.

It's because you're all vegetarians, Sanjay. It's time to start eating cows instead of worshiping them.

You fucking retard British rule under the USA was over 300 years ago. British rule of India ended in 1947.

>British rule
>USA

Pick one, you fucking mong.

>British colonization
Remember Dhyan Chand?

Typical response of a loser. Blames someone else immediately. People like you are psychologically damaged, lad. Just like our mediocre athletes.

>no infrastructure
Ever been to Nehru stadium in Delhi?

>>malnutrition through generations means people are short
No evidence of any athletes being physically weak. It's more likely mental and technique issues.

>no incentives whatsoever to compete in sports
Anyone who's ever won a medal gets a Govt. Job and a secure pension fund. WTF you talkin' bout Willis?

Our athletes are stupid people who can't articulate their problems for shit. A bit like countless soldiers in our army. Thank GOD there are no armed forces games. We'd be BTFO eternally.

TLDR: Stupid people don't win SHIT.

India has the highest number of people practicing open defecation: around 490 million people, or nearly a third of the population.[4] Most of it occurs in rural areas, where the prevalence is estimated at 52 percent of the population, as opposed to urban areas, where prevalence is estimated at 7.5 percent

Seems to be a big problem in the pooer areas and a lot of it seems to be seeping into the rest of the cities

Well no shit.

Holy FUCK

Based, elite, muscular Sean

I pick both. Don't tell me about my country's history you fucking brit. You aren't as great as you once were faggot.

WALKGOD

iktf poop bro

You're so full of shit

If Pakistan manages to wins a medal were all gonna die

not me :)

>Indian gymnastics