Ask a jew anything

Ask a jew anything

How does it feel to be Hitlery's Ashtray?

Where the fuck is my wallet?

Did Hitler do nothing wrong?

what happens to your cock skin when you sick fucks cut it off ???

What, you think you're some kind of fuckin' celebrity?

FREE PALISTINE

I'm with you dude I'm not of those Zionist jews of shit

idk

whats the meaning of life ?

When did God decide that he had enough animal sacrifices?

Pretty damn good, now thanks to him we control the USA and we have our own land.

Where do you hide you're jew gold? Do you have a fake jew gold pouch just around your neck so that when you get mugged on the streeet you actually give them the fake one?

idk lol not a religious jew

if you ask a jew that it's clearly making money

why does America kiss your ass ? what have you got on them ?

how can i be jew too?
i need the money

why don't you all just fuck off ?

Well I don't go out I'm just another Sup Forumsro

u can try to join us but all the business are taken

well we cried a little bit after the Holocaust and we bought the American medias that's it

Free Palistine?
I'll take three.

hey that's pretty mean at least I'm delivering not like other faggot OPs :(

what gas company do you use ?

>not a religious jew

than stop calling yourself a jew, goyim

but i don't know how to enter nigger
also the business are plenty of room in argentina

Hadn't heard that one

I'm culturally a jew

we hire a local company, it's cheaper

Wow - the gene pool is nearly empty.

is it true that if I say beetlejews three times a jew will appear ?

Yea but a bad jew, ultraorthodox :/

Why do you claim that you are semitic when most of you guys are gingers? Do you get triggered when people remind you that you are khazars who don't really have a legitimate reason to go to the middle east and fuck shit up?

are u still waiting for the prophet?

a bad jew lol name a good one ?

This is fooking Neil Goldman from Famguy IRL

The Liberal Judaism is dope

how bigs your nose ?

U are waiting for that heretic Jesus to come back to earth no? lol

I don't really care about the ethnography, we are God's choosen people lmao

jog on mo ham head

whats your view on islam ?

I don't speak Hebrew as I said I'm not religious I'm only into making money and running my own bank someday

no.

he's waiting for me... and u too in the end

I respect man Islam is not a bad religion, but the goatfuckers of ISIS are scum

Why are you guys so cheap?

Why do you whine and complain all the time?

Why do you guys get so defensive about stereotypes when you're all mostly attorneys, doctors, finance and entertainment? How is that a bad thing?

why are jews so successful as compare to blacks?

Sup faggot.

How comes middle east people hat you guys so much? I've met a lot of British Muslims and they're all crazy anti-jewish.

a jew a Christian and a goat fucking muslim walk into a bar which one wins the holy war ?

Lol don't generalize I'm not complaining about the racist jokes and I don't really care about stereotypes, everyone likes money

We had nothing to do with the Holy Wars only christians and muslims died, but fun fact jews control Jerusalem now :D

They lost Jerusalem that's why

islam not bad religion.... top kek

kill the infidels
beat ur wiwes
during ramadan eat after sunset couse god's sleeping don't see.....

Ok I guess lol good dubs man

what is an ethnic Jew?

The son of a Jewish woman :D

מה לעזאזל עשה לך רק מזוין אומר עליי, מנוולת קטן? אני צריך לדעת שאני סיימתי בראש של הכיתה שלי הקומנדו הימי, ואני כבר מעורב בפשיטות סוד רבות על אל-Quaeda, ואני יש יותר מ -300 הרוגים אשרו. הוכשרתי בלוחמת גורילה ואני הצלף העליון בצבא ארה"ב כולה. אתה לי כלום אלא רק יעד אחר. אני אחסל אותך לעזאזל עם דיוק שכמותו מעולם לא ראתה לפני כן על כדור ארץ הזה, לסמן מילות המזוינות שלי. אתה חושב שאתה יכול לברוח עם אומר חרא כי לי דרך האינטרנט? תחשוב שוב, מזדיין. בזמן שאנחנו מדברים אני עמך קשר הרשת הסודית שלי של מרגלים ברחבי ארה"ב ו- IP שלך הוא להיות לייחס עכשיו אז כדאי להתכונן לסערה, רימה. הסערה שמוחקת את הדבר קצת פתטי אתה קורא את חייך. אתה מזיין מת, ילד. אני יכול להיות בכל מקום, בכל עת, ואני יכול להרוג אותך יותר משבע מאות דרכים, וזה רק בידיים שלי. לא רק שאני מאומן בהרחבה לחימה ללא נשק, אבל יש לי גישה ארסנל שלם של חיל הנחתים של ארצות הברית ואני אשתמש בו כדי מלוא שלה כדי לנגב את התחת האומלל שלך מעל פני היבשת, חתיכת חרא קטן. א

Anyways it changed now you are jew also if your dad was not it doesnt only depend of the mother line

id rather be a nigger than a jew,
id rather be a nigger ,
id rather be a nigger .

Haha I don't speak Hebrew but I know you translated the Navy Seal copypasta

>implying he's an actual kike

Niggers are hungry, jews run banks

yeahhh but jews REALLY like money. And you guys do complain. Constantly. I'm always ashamed when I go out to eat with a lot of my jewish friends. They'll constantly nag the waiter for little things, then complain that they didn't anticipate what they wanted when the guy leaves. And don't get me started on tips. I always end up paying out because they calculate exactly 15% and then begin deducting for every minor infraction. To the point that I pitch in extra to cover their cheapness.

So when I mean complaining, i don't mean you specifically. I mean jews in general, about everything. It's too hot. It's too cold. These germans are trying to set me on fire. it's just bitch bitch bitch.

And you guys are all in finance. I work for a very large trading firm. Like every 3rd persons name ends in berg or witz or stein. And this month October the office is going to be a fucking ghost town as all the high holidays fall then.

So yeah. Jews are kinda jewey. And the guys are really fucking hairy too. If they were hairier, they'd be Jewbakka.

opinion on sionism.?

כּוּשִׁי

Oh well maybe I act that way too and I don't know maybe we are made that way, I guess we are demanding people lol

id rather be hungry than a jew
id rather be hungry
id rather be hungry

sup my כּוּשִׁי

I don't like wars about religion, Israel should be a secular state and everyone should be free to go there and pray

this. Multiculturalism for Israel. They need some enrichment from vibrant African youth

We save it to eat later on.

How is Ari doing?

Where's your Jew gold?

Jew B. Jew B. Jew
Where are you?
We need some help from you now.
Jew B. Jew B. jew
We need you
To pay all that you owe now.

Come on, Jew B. Jew
I see you
Pretending you've got no money.
You're not fooling me, cause I can see
You'r jew gold horde, oh honey.

You know we've got an economy to save
So Jew B. Jew be ready to pay bills
Don't run for the hills!
And Jew B. Jew, if you come through
You're gonna have yourself a kosher snack
That's a fact!

Jew B. Jew B. Jew
We need you
Get ready and be willing
If we can count on you
Jew B. Jew
You'll be much less of a villain

on a scale of 1 -10 how big is you nose ?

Why do I always hear about rich/influential/famous jews trash-talking whites all the time and promoting multiculturalism? Do you actually hate us white volk? I mean I don't hate jews, except those cocksucking bankers/media owners

How does it feel knowing your Jew masters, your own kin, let Hitler kill millions of your brothers in order to further your master's power. That they wouldn't let Hitler deport the Jews to anywhere but Israel?

How can you serve the Jewish elite when they don't even give a shit about Jews. You realize they're all secular at the top right?

Also - Jew - religion or ethnicity? Which comes first...

>we cried a little bit after the Holocaust
And that's it. I do not believe any of this anymore.

so you just hate 98% of jews then

i'll just leave this here

Is it true you know the history of your ancestors?

What is your opinion of fiddler on the roof?

ACHTUNG, JUDEN!

i'm gonna fap to this

>except those cocksucking bankers/media owners
complains about capitalism...would trade places with said hatred in a second...
>mfw

Have you spent your Jew Gold, yet?

good goy

why is Israel doing so shit in the Paralympics ?

Fuck you, kike

jews don't spend

that's not a question

Right, right.. it's not KOSHAH!

when you gonna rebuild the temple of solomon so world war 3 starts?
or are you just a bunch of pussies?

What do you think of Zyklon B?

I have a couple of questions.

What the fuck is your problem?
Why do you people think you're more important than everyone?
Why do you people think you're the only actual people on earth and everyone else is cattle?
If you're god's chosen, how come you're all balding, have poor eyesight, and are generally just plain ugly?
Why do you give money and weapons to ISIS?
If you're so fucking smart, why do you believe in god?
Why are you trying to erase white people?
Why do you say "never again" but ignore genocide? Does "never again" only refer to jew genocide?
You know the holocaust is bullshit, right?
Why do you people keep causing, funding, and profiting from wars? Shekels > life?

What the fuck is up with circumcision? Seriously, your god puts foreskin there, then you think he wants you to cut it off?! WHY!?!?

Proof?

We will stop you

ALL JEWS ARE BAD JEWS

They collect enough to make a wallet, but when you rub it, it turns into a suitcase!

Good for you user. Have no problem with Jews, only the ones who support Israel's actions

How do you feel about the fact that there are twice as many whites with iqs over 140 than there are Jews in the world?

you guys are not white but more muslim than white

How do you get a Jewish girl's number? You roll up her sleeve

The brown Jews are the cool one's the white one's are the insane Zionists.

who would win ?
pic related