I'm failing college miserably and it's my first ever semester

>i'm failing college miserably and it's my first ever semester
>it only gets worse and harder

So now that every plan I've ever had is fucked, what do people in your country usually do for careers when they don't have college degrees? What are your options like?

If I fail to get a job outside of the Nordics by the end of this year I'll either join the Foreign Legion or just off myself.

Join the ARMY you'll grow up fast

dont quit fight seriously i went the same way and it is 5 years later. fight fight fight

What is "college"?
In any case, do a trade instead of university in bullshit fields like white women studies

What is your major?

Opposed to popular belief, college isn't necessary to find a rewarding and high paying job. Consider trade school.

Why though?
If I can't do it now what makes you think I'll suddenly be good years later?

They move to America

it can get worse, not better with time.

College and university in the sense of being a student are used interchangeably in American English.
A college and A university are two different things, though.

if you fell for the stem meme: switch to a meme degree you're interested in and if that doesn't ~inspire~ you just do a year+ of grad school in education, accounting or nursing where all the normie jobs are

>fail
>first semester
its all your fault unless you got harassment from faculty

military

>what do people in your country usually do for careers when they don't have college degrees?
they become servants for families like mine or move to your country
i thought people could still get by as a tradesperson in developed countries, is it no longer the case?

Is it the actual content or the life and teaching style you're struggling with?

I barely scraped through my first year because I didn't realise how pro-active you need to be at uni compared to high school.

Take anti-depressants

spend more than 2 hours a night studying you dummy, even if they are shitty intro courses you don't care about

Some people have to work to live while also going to school.
2 hours a night is about as much as I could ever hope for. Most days I'm at work or class or both.

Callcenter attendant.

Lol Mexicans have servants

Come on man, I also fucked up a subject on the first semester, its not that hard, you get used to it
Why not?, the lady that comes to do the cleaning and takes care of my dogs is all right, she´s like a family friend

Focus. Halfway through first year people get too lax and grades start slipping

Become NEET.

just try another college
what's the problem?

At least you know what you want to do. I have no idea what to study or what kind of job should I do even now.