Post information that isn't normally told or passed around to anyone that can be used to benefit the reader

Post information that isn't normally told or passed around to anyone that can be used to benefit the reader.

All sorts of information is allowed but also remember that the information may not be authentic so keep in mind of that.

Not all countries the USA bombs into shitholes started as total shitholes.

This is Manhattan. Battery Park is the land in the foreground.

Shameless bump

Companies have filters for submitted job resumes that if you copy and paste it will automatically be seen as spam and will never go through. It is wise to rewrite a resume instead of copying and pasting it if it doesn't go through the first time and make sure to use keywords.

OP is not always a faggot.

Niggers are humans.

God placed sex organs in man's butthole so that he might have fun with it. The prostate is criminally underused, except by criminals.

If you ever see pieces of papers with a weird drawing or marking tapped on a wall, most likely a bathroom then you should know that its a drop off point for drugs or for something.

Los Angeles after ice sheets have melted.

When a guy gives you a strong handshake with a firm grip its implying that he's the alpha male. There is also a test for when people ask you to grip their hand as hard as they can, mainly to test your masculinity your strength.

I've seen that men actually submit to other males due to this interaction and there are ways to counter it.

You either need to react to his and try to handshake him the same way or at least withstand it. Its a way to assert dominance.

Certain hallucinogens can be used to induce psychic experiences, mainly empathic, but others can result as well. With the right training, these abilities can be developed, but there are many psychological risks.

elaborate? abilities? risks?

In my experience, telepathy, psychokinesis, and the ability to influence, astral travel. Risks are total destruction of life by agencies which...run these kind of ops. Also complete psychological destabilization, displacement in 'alternate' dimensions, and a whole slew of other mental disorders.

Go huff some more chemtrails

where to learn more?

What is it, faggot?

back to pol faggot

You might be able to use an Allen wrench to unclog your garbage disposal.

Unplug it, then check the bottom of the disposal. You should be able to see where to insert the Allen wrench. Fuck around with it a bit and it should be resolved in moments.

I just found this out the other day, that's ridiculous.

and why would you want to engage in such retardeness?
leave the faggot be a faggot

Pure, concentrated faggotry.

I'm an average size woman and I've gotten comments about having a strong handshake. I feel kind of awkward because sometimes I feel like I accidentally overdid it. I don't have a super strong grip or anything, I just try to shake hands properly.

Am I shaking hands too well?

It would be highly unethical to go into specifics. This is one case where most of the time ignorance is bliss. If you are on the path, then things will seemingly reveal themselves to you as your energies are...become in phase with development.

Yeah it totally wasnt the russians or the mujahideen or anything

i had a schizo buddy that talked just like you

Do people actually fool themselves with this retarded bullshit?
"Ohh, I squeezed your hand harder so that means I'm better."

We keep telling you, he's not real. Now say it.

Quick google search for you, your welcome.

I think you've watched The Men Who Stare at Goats too many times.

/x/

Yes they do. You should watch Obama and Putin trying to jockey for the dominant position while shaking hands. Keksville.

Nonsense and misdirection.

Snowflake apparently.

CHECKED

Nothing of value was lost

It's subconscious

incidentally insecurities about one's perceived masculinity is displayed the same way. its like the pink shirt of handshakes

inside your head man

holy fucking mother of loss...

It's better being hit by two nukes than niggers

Walk around giving weak ass limp handshakes. See how people treat you.

they say it don't be like it is but it do