Found poppy plants near me, I want some opium. What do I do?

Found poppy plants near me, I want some opium. What do I do?

Find a heroine dealer near you.

Eat it with ranch dressing

>dry out completely
>grind into powder in blender/coffee grinder/whatever
>soak in water overnight
>boil down until only a small sludge remains
>air dry
>smoke resin

eat that fucker.

Cut slits down the side of the pod and wait for sap to seep out, once the sap turns brown, scrape it off and there you have opium

>poppy plants
what kind of climates do poppy plants grow in

this too works but only on the live plant?
at least thats how the durkamemes do it

start of by realizing that only ONE variety of poppy plant contains opiates and the ones you found are more than likely NOT that variety. Then smoke those fuckers just in case.

Probably red poppy. Not psychoactive.

where did you get it from, not all of them make morphine commercial ones usually produce more thebaine which the make into semi synthetics. thebaine will give you seizures

Op here

Trips and I will eat it, guaranteed deliver.

DOnt know I live in sweden cold as fuck, and they grow here.

>smoke those fuckers just in case
genuine lol
good show

you make slices on them and collect the sap, or make tea with a bunch of pods

Unless it's an opium poppy you're out of luck.

opium poppies live in slightly warmer climates, like fucking afghanistan. so yeah I'm sure your swedish poppy is an opium poppy duurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dude looks exactly like a poppy plant google it

/thread

Was just about to say. OP if you think this is wrong, I'll sell you some sage as weed, too.

There are a shit ton of poppy plant variants.
Of course it looks like a poppy plant.
But it probably isn't an OPIUM poppy.

thats not true almost all poppy plats are of the verity that has morphine in it.

hundreds of poppy species have morphine.

They grow in abundance here in the uk, mild-warm climates would be my best bet

you fucked? i get winter seven months of the year and still grow p. som

Make an opium tea.

no. it's literally one. Papaver somniferum.

Cum inside it

Yes. If by hundreds you mean one

Not even the guy you were arguing with but you are wrong. There are hundreds of varieties and most have a good amount of good alkaloids. The poppy seeds you can go get at home depot will produce opium.

" Most varieties, however, including those most popular for ornamental use or seed production, have a higher morphine content, with the average content being 10%."

Look it up online, faggot.

Or, if you want, you can keep looking through this thread you started. I'm sure someone has a great recipe for growing crystals at home, too.

Go watch one of the many docos about opium farmers. They show you exactly what to do.

Also, fun fact 20% of all poppy seeds you buy on rolls or to eat are viable to plant and grow.

His question has already been answered here faggot

poppy in pooper for maximum effect

>Go watch one of the many docos about opium farmers. They show you exactly what to do.
>
>Also, fun fact 20% of all poppy seeds you buy on rolls or to eat are viable to plant and grow.

Fun fact, you can fail a drug test of you eat (I forget the actual ridiculous amount) something like 25 pounds of poppy seeds. lmao