General tribute (cock/cum) thread

first dubs decide what i will tribute tonight

Please

Please boss

She wants it

Last roll

if she wants it show me her cunt and arse ffs

You're not OP, faggot!

Tribute this and ill send and post reply. Love showing it to them.

So you've shown them before?

Lmao more!

How about we just post hot girls, cause i don't want to see your wretched cock op

Top Kek. MORE!!! How many u have?

i just saved this pic a couple days ago, she is beautiful. is there any more user?

Not OP btw :^)

I have lots of her

Just say moar

Want moar?

Just say it

holy shit thank you!! i just thought the one saved was it

keep going please. you're a saint

tribute these cunts

does she have a name? also, more nudes pls

post more

I have 174 pics&vids of her

Post em user i promised myself i wouldn't fap tonight

Damn I'd eat that pussy!

according to her name tag in a photo it's katarina. not the saint poasting btw
omg i never save pics of girls but she does it for me, can you link to a vid? i'd love to hear her voice lol

moar?

yes please? moar!!

YES please! do you know her?

U guys realise she tried to kill herself, right?

wow really?

any more?

Seriously? Okay, then I'll stop

ANOTHER TRIBUTE THREAD WITHOUT TRIBUTE

bc her nudes are online or just bc she's a temperamental teen?

Yeah because after she was dumped here, cancer fucks on here got her FB and messaged her mom and some other people who know her some of the pics.

Hannah (lastname??)

I mean its wrong putting her pics in the first place to be honest... but there's a great chance no1 she actually knew would see her here... and those cancer fucks aint helping at all

She shouldn't have taken those pictures in the first place. Dumb cunt...

I don't think anyone knew her, but some of the cancer fucks found her FB and a guy posted a pic of him messaging her mom and sending a pic

>Bitter virgin

I agree

Ive seen her pics all across the Internet the past few years. it's reached the point of no return unfortunately for her.

funny thing is that a nude of a girl that went to my high school is another one I see maybe every other month still, years later. it's crazy because that was from 5 years ago when I was sophomore.

fuck off faggot

There was a nude pic "scandal" with a girl from my high school too :D but everyone just chilled afther a month :-/ she's even hotter now btw...

nice dub. also, there was one at a local school but everybody knew each other from both of our schools pretty much where this girl posted one pic with her boyfriends (my school) cum all over her lips and another where they're cuddling naked and she just barely covered her nipples. that kid was forever known as a pimp in his grade (he was like a junior when i was a senior). she got shamed to hell though.

more?

Lmfao

post that DL link faggot.

No cuz you asked like a jackass :)

so are you going to post 'em or continue to be a bigger faggot than before?

omg send this to @ alysefutch

Awww you mad? :)