This land~ is mine~ god gave~ this land to me

This land~ is mine~ god gave~ this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rightful American clay right there

but god has forsaken you by dividing into north and south

I'm Japanese but I have to admit Dokdo is indeed Korean. Did you know that Dokdo was once eastern most part of the Korean peninsula and was a flourishing megalopolis for thousands of years? It became what it is today through the legendary Finno-Korean Hyperwar, in which ruthless Finnish Imperial Starfleet, violating the OWBT (OP Weapon Ban Treaty), used photon torpedoes and proton cannons to obliterate the Korean stronghold. The rocks we see today are the very places on which two legendary national heroes of Korea, Kim ping-pong (a proto-Ninja) and Yi sung-san, managed to withstand the devastating weapons by deploying their Han Field (some kind of psionic deflector shield, I think), while the rest of the soil was vaporized and reduced to sinking under the East Sea (Sea of Japan). In fact, a modern study estimates that nearly a quarter of Korean peninsula was vaporized by the whole bombardment. After the remarkable last stand, Finns, seeing determined Korean morale and the exceptional ability of the second most powerful race's, reluctantly accepted a peace offer to usher in the end of the war. And what I can't stress too much here is that the event happened circa 7000 BC, when we Japanese were merely in Jomon era, dwelling in mud huts and knew nothing but making some shitty pottery. This is why Dokdo is always Korean without a doubt.

10/10

What is it for? How do you use it? You imply it's disputed as in more than one nation wants it why?

Dokdo ja Brunei

LAS TAKESHIMAS SON ARGENTINAS

Best shitpost of the day.

It's not a shitpost It's history you mong.
hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar

I agree. I had the same impression from the very beginning.

>Jackie Chan [disputed]

>fighting over a bunch of rocks

Good post

excellent post

What insolence! That's it. You are done for. I will go out side and killing spree all japanese I can see.

What if you accidentally kill a fellow Korean?
How can you tell each other apart?
Do Koreans smell of kimchi and Japanese of dead whale?

funny. there's no difference between this story and evidence by which Koreans and Chinese prove Indigenous land rights .

All Koreans are cutfags so just pull down their pantsu

fuggggggg
simply epic

at least koreans managed to kill finns social skill

Дoкдo je Cpбијa

Did the Koreans run out of Vespene gas?

>this pic
is this existing meme?

They don't teach you about the hyper war in Japanese schools?

Yeah. It's a meme from /his/ based on we wuz tier Korean nationalist claims.

Ha you fags will NEVER learn whats buried there! We will fight to the death before you can put your dirty monkey paws on such sacred artifacts!!!!!

Was it in fact a civil war, i /Dare_to_say/ ?

>japanese history education

thank god
they didn't include us

based /his/. yeah Japanese ancient history as well is based on myth, fucking "myth", though.

>well proven
this is the true map of their empire

You are not Japanese, because Japanese don't call it Dokdo. It's Takeshima.

why are Finnish involved with this shit? this is why people always make fun of Finnish posters? I don't think there has been any of Finnish people trying to prove stupid theory. I really feel sorry.

DELET

It's shameful display. Everybody laughs at the map.
Inferiority complex of Korean made it.

>we wuz sun goddesses and shit

Ruled by the Spärde dynasty
Spurdo Spärde II was their greatest king.

well, but it's just a myth explaining the beginning of Japan's lands and islands. nobody demands land rights due to the myths.

People make fun of us because we come off as pretty weird posters and unhinged when it comes ot online discussion. Usually you won't trigger anyone and we even procreate the memes to appeal these feeble subcreatures. No one believes them fyi.

ebin

The Finns are literally the next evolutionary stage of humanity

>No one believes them fyi.
O-Ok thanks for dealing with my autism

>normies don't know 'bout muh Grande Tartarie

THIS, I commend this poster for being able to leave aside national bias and engage in the objective discussion of historical facts.

At least post the full pic

Shut up retard Jap monkeys!

Hikikomori-level autism, right here.

Great post.

>ancient finns violated OWBT and wiped out a quarter of the peninsula

I want to try post this meme in a board where S.Koreans are gathering. I'm pretty sure they start believing this shit

I'm the only real korean on this entire website.

Me too
Annyeong fellow Korean

shut up spic.

post your dik if it's 9cm i believe it

Wow rude, no wonder Japan hates Korea

*everyone hates Korea

ftfy

Youve done well japnon