What was the last thing you truly cried at Sup Forums? i don't mean a few tears, full crying

what was the last thing you truly cried at Sup Forums? i don't mean a few tears, full crying.

i was worried for a long time that i didn't care about thing, maybe i was broken.
but being right there with my pet as he died broke me. i sobbed hard for days and i didn't shed a tear for my brother when he died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1roCscTXjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My last breakup, i really thought we were the "perfect couple".
I was a retard.

Might be a pretty boring answer; but i cried when i had a panic attack a week or so ago

busted my knee on my trailer hitch while trying to load something. talk about seeing a grown man cry.

why the panic, user

Going through that now user. My 2 year old lab just got diagnosed with Bone Cancer. We are putting him on steroids starting today but the past few days hes been refusing to eat, puking every morning and just depressed. Its hard to watch, he has been in my life from his beginning and was my Fiance and Mines. I am almost positive that if the steroids dont work, he will die tonight or tomorrow and I just want to take him to the vet to do the right thing. My fiance disagrees and wants him to die with us. I cried because of how frustrated I was with the situation.

Been there. Level 99 beta fagot white knight mode. Four years lost to that slut.

If i knew that, i wouldnt be having it. I actually woke up from a nap, immidiately felt like i was dying, was hyperventilation and stared crying. Afterwards i realized it was a panic attack

Lost two of my dogs, one to cancer and other put to sleep after a long illness. Still hurts, they were 13 and 14. Miss them more than the ex wife!

youtu.be/G1roCscTXjg
This vid got me right in the feels. Was exactly what kept me going

op here. mine was diagnosed with insulinoma and in a matter of a couple weeks went from fine, maybe a little shaky to completely lost. the worst was when his body just shut down over one weekend. for the last 24 hours he just laid there and passed blood onto himself from suddenly developing ulcers

the vet said i could try to put him on a drip and attempt surgery but i couldn't bear to force him to fight any longer

i have never been so mad and upset at the same time. his last moments were suffering and i will never feel okay

im not sure there is nothing more inside to break.
went to church and tears just started coming out of me pretty weird I mean the carpet was even wet, also full crying my fathers burial.
Thought I was gonna pass out.

The death of my father after his fight cancer.

Slight panic when I got cancer as well and now I think I broke my tears or something, because not even a single tear. Just empty.

When I found out my best friends younger brother died. I didn't really know him, but he always hung out with us and seemed like a really cool guy

My virgin gf broke up with me and had sex with someone else. Should have did it while I had the chance.

Yeah, thats where I am. Steroids today, we will see tomorrow. My fiance just texted me back and said she agrees that we need to do the right thing if something doesnt happen in 2 days

Wow bunch of fucken faggots having a cry because your animal died. Hope all your mothers get breast cancer.

When my 50 year old mom was diagnosed with a rare form of early-onset Alzheimer's

With pets and relatives dying the only things that made me cry were

1.The end of the first pokemon movie where ash gets turned to stone

2. The end of one else over the cookoos best when Jack Nicholson comes back lobotamized and chief smothers him in a pity killing

By my fathers bedside when he passed away two years ago

One flew over the cookoos nest. Fucki bc auto correct