Why arent you voting for hillary? Are you some kind of sexist, racist, xenophobe, homopohobe...

why arent you voting for hillary? Are you some kind of sexist, racist, xenophobe, homopohobe, cis scum FUCKING WHITE MALE?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These STUPID FUCKING BIGOTS need to realize that SHE IS THE WAY FORWARD. These ignorant inbred racists think they can just go on having IMAGINARY LINES AROUND WORTHLESS DIRT WHEN WE CAN ALL BE THE SAME. Its like trying to educate a stupid WHITE mule!
There should be no glass ceiling for PoC/trans/fat/LGBTQ ONLY SAFE SPACES. NO MORE WHITE MEN.

you go syster!!! let's round up ALL white males and kill them.

so if you believe in these imaginary lines... why bomb people and kill children... if she has the same beliefs as you what stops her from harming our own people.

I'm with her

why are you separating white men?

lol what just happened?

>Thinks that by calling me a racist bigot that it is a form of an insult.

I don't care what you think I am. Go to your safe space.

Actually, it was the Europeans who went into Libya. Then yelled for US help when they found out they were in over their heads.

In any event, those are dead muslims, so I can't figure out if you think Hillary is good or bad.

Because you STUPID NAZI, you DISGUSTING WHITES are nothing but an OBSTACLE to a RACIST FREE UTOPIA where we are ALL EQUAL!
You want to just take charge and impose SO CALLED VALUES AND MORALISM, WHEN THAT IS NOTHING BUT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

I'm voting for her

youtube.com/watch?v=ClFOt47H2dg

Women/PoC/trans/LBGTQ are all collectively TIRED of FILTHY WHITE MEN QUESTIONING EVERYTHING. Time to be PROGRESSIVE AND EQUAL.

We are not all equal. We don't have similar values. White western men have superior values to many other cultures.

Islam does not promote well being and pluralism. African American culture is only good for African Americans, and tends to destroy every city it infects. Listen to what your white masters say. They know what is good for you. Follow in our path and do what we do. Study your books, work hard and aspire to do something worthwhile for all of mankind, not just your special snowflake group.

Obvious bait is obvious, but I'll bite.

Racism will never go away with your nigglet ass still breathing. Go back to your safe space.

We believe your values are skewed and you are confused politically and economically. Your culture is one of failure. Embrace the white males in your life. Embrace them, because they are the ones that have created a nice world for you.

>implying Obama isnt killing children right now in multiple countries
>implying Bush didnt kill tens if not hundreds of thousands in multiple countries
>implying clinton didnt kill thousands
>implying bush 1 didnt kill thousands
>implying reagan didnt kill tens of thousands
>imp...
Fuck it people who think this meme is relevant at all are retarded. The US murders people globally and nobody cares, it shouldnt happen but it does specifically because people who think this meme should convince anyone of anything other than US geopolitics being psycho tier bullshit exist.

Adding on to this guy, we white people can just as easily take that nice world away from you queers, shitskins, and sandniggers.

WHITES DON'T HAVE A CULTURE! Besides, Arfo-culturalism and early Islam had HUNDREDS OF EMPIRES before WHITES even manage to crawl out from their CAVES! Be grateful their superior cultures HAD MERCY ON YOU THEN! Its a shame you had ALL turned into NATURAL BORN RACISTS AND NAZIS! Now PoC are TAKING OVER TO STAMP YOU OUT!

the crabs know

Well, not so easily. There's plenty of other Whites that would stop it. Hence our current stalemate.

>implying Hitler did anything wrong

Is this bait

Yes.

If you don't vote for me, it means you hate old people

Yes, yes I am all those things

its hard to walk in high heels man give her a break

i wonder if the person who took this video is now dead.

>Comparing Dallas to Bumblefuck Iowa

Trump has had low turnout rallies too. Nice selection bias there faggot.

But it isnt selection bias. You can literally look up the difference between Hillary and Trump ralleys and see that the numbers are nearly 10x greater for turn outs at Trump rallies. Maybe you should use your pea-size brain and use an actual argument. One kinda like "turnout at convention does not show popularity at the polls"

Whorellary deserves to be in prison for that email shit that went down a few months back. Trumpet isn't the best choice either. I'll probably vote for Trumpet or Oversized Johnson.

So you're saying it would be easier to educate a mule if it weren't albino?

IM WITH HER

his sides are

THANK YOU WHITE MALE for being a forward thinking progressive CITIZEN OF THE WORLD. You should still be punished for your daily microaggressions, but you're well on your way to becoming less OUTWARDLY racist. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR ESTROGEN AND TESTOSTERONE IS BAD - ONLY FOR YOU FILTHY STRAIGHT CIS WHITES!

If trump is the new Hitler, then Hillary is the new Judas.

>be Hillary Clinton president
>invades middle east
>got wrecked by jihads real bad
>try to talk it out with them sandniggers
>they say as long as I staple this weird dude with a big beard to a cross and shit they would let america go
>fine by me
>sandniggers even threw in a couple of silver bars
>turns out weird religious big beard dude was the second coming of Jesus
>FML
>spends eternity in hell with Osama Bin Laden and Saddam