Shows you wish were still on air

What are some shows you wish were still on air, Sup Forums?

Xavier: Renegade Angel

the office

it still hurts

Fuck

get over it Pam

Noy jitat! Why did you have to remind me...

How do you know he wasn't talking about the EU version ?

best show in TV history

This. Hal was the GOAT tv dad.
>chill out with that OJ that stuff doesn't grow on trees
>wait. It does.
>why the hell is it so damn expensive?
Hopefully they do a reunion special to show how everyone turned out. Malcolm worked his way through Harvard, Reese is a huge deal in the army, Dewey is a musical genius, Francis is a parent and he's become his father, and Lois and Hal are either in a retirement home or living off of Malcolm. Hal in his old age is still just as ridiculous as ever and keeps fucking with Lois the whole time. Honestly would be better than anything that they've either brought back or discussed bringing back recently.

who the fuck cares about brit office

;_;

they did do a reunion "appearance", but the actor erik sullivan that plays dewey didn't show up. apparently he's way out off the spotlight, obviously by his own will. i think there was some talk about him being in the swedish army or something. but yeah, wouldn't surprise me if it were because of all the hate he got after the show ended- "actors that grew up ugly" etc.. on a more positive note, malcolm in the middle is seriously one underrated series (despite being well-rated), it's one of a kind

I'm afraid MST suffered a worse fate, user

It's going to come back and it's going to come back wrong. You wished for this you asshole.

Not still on the air, but it deserved at least 1 more season

I thought it did

Freaks and Geeks

How so?

two words:
felecia day

this... seth rogen's acting in this was so bad it got good

Yea but I don't count that, just like I don't count the stars of that 70s show hanging out (pun intended) as one. That's TMZ tier shit, not a reunion. I want a full blown 2 hour episode/movie or even a whole season, where all the things I just described happen.

that would be cool! dunno if you've seen breaking bad, but bryan cranston did a mini thing with lois from malcolm in the middle, it was cool... i hated lois when i was younger, but after having rewatched the series 3-4 times since i was a kid i've always loved her. the series wouldn't be the same without her at all

goddamn, rewatching this right now
so fucking good.

Yea I have, I have the DVDs of the whole show. The last season came with that as an alternate ending. To this day I still wish that was how it actually ended.

worked great for Fuller House!

it would be great haha

>implying fuller house was good
>implying even full house was good
Pleb.

My sarcasm exclamation point isnt working today it seems, thanks for the memearrows tho fine friend!

oz, house, and the mentalist