This is the kind of shit we have to swallow nowadays

This is the kind of shit we have to swallow nowadays

So the moral of the story is that if you're already attractive you can kind of just say whatever the fuck right

Only women and austists on here like Ryan Gosling. He's just playing to his audience

well he's right

source: married man

Why can't people just say that shitty people come in both genders? This shit seems forced at this point.

>implying you're required to read Ryan Gosling's navel gazing stupid shit

Get a job.

>the majority of gosling fans are screaming horny teen girl-power girls
>Gosling panders to them to continue getting roles and support and fans

woah real shocker

>women are stronger than me
Fixd Ryan.

He'd never get a role again if he said "Men are better than women".

>This shit seems forced at this point.
because it is
fuck off and take your cum gozlinger with you

I think its fair to assume he has lost his big guy status and now is classified as a reddit goy

>Stronger
Literally wrong, unless you pick a top tier woman and pair it against a low tier man
>More evolved
Literally impossible, unless you're saying were different species, and thus it's okay to treat them like dogs.

Always smiling that smile. Does anyone know what he actually thinks?

[MUFFLED REAL HUMAN BEAN BLASTING IN THE DISTANCE]

>said every guy ever who wants to get his dick wet

The sad thing is that this kind of bullshit is the reason why there aren't many capable women out there.

If you constantly praise a group of people without them actually earning any praise, regardless of their gender, it makes them into worthless pieces of shit.

Society has been doing women a disservice by coddling them since the dawn of fucking time.

If you think otherwise your literally gay

Hope he falls for a cluster b gril

>women are better than men

At what? Like actually what?

to be fair treating them gently was a bit more warranted before the saber cats went extinct

Men say shit like this all the time to be nice. Our experience shows us that in general women are weaker, more emotional and not as capable as men but saying that is offensive. What isn't offensive is saying that "women are really the stronger sex" then it's suddenly good to evaluate the entire gender. From time to time there will be news "showing" that women are better drivers because the study showed that they are more careful and men are too cocksure.

at being women. Checkmate.

so he's a female chauvinist? lel what a fag

debatable

>women
>more emotional
this is actually false

Women are more calculating than men, but they take advantage of how men expect them to be emotional and manipulate them with their histrionics

Men are actually more emotional than women but were are taught to bottle those emotions and we know that no one will give a shit if we break down and cry

Even that's not true anymore

by Stronger he means emotional strength or childbirth
>Literally impossible
technically correct, new evolutionary traits first aspire in females.(I saw it on youtube and part of it was about lizards so im not 100% sure)

I guess this means this board is going to turn on Based Gosling now seeing as how you can't compliment a woman for anything other than her feet here.

wait how does this work
if a male says a women is better doesn't the male still have more power since he's telling women he thinks they're better than him.

Satan worshipping abomination

except not, since trans m to f fully embrace femininity

DROPPED

If you like men so much, why don't you marry them?

This makes alot of sense

are you sure?

The moral is the "apex logical fallacy".

He gets treated like a walking god by all women. So he genuinely thinks that women are like that to all men. Therefore he thinks women are all smart and awesome beings.

Lastly, hes an actor aka a fucking idiot. What the fuck would he know about vague generalisations about which sex is superior.

I was joking but I expected this sort of reply. MtF trans people are just completely fucking crazy in my experience because in their want to have their 'femininity' reaffirmed they just internalize popular conception of what women are and almost become caricatures.

I know one who regularly uses emotes and things that are regularly regarded as facets of girly typing and I called him out on this which caused him to basically admit it was an act to get people to regard him as girly.

Really kind of fascinating how ill some of these people are.

this.cunning has always been women's best tools since she always lacked physical strength

I'd rather marry a woman so she can cook me dinner and i can beat her when she inevitably makes it taste disgusting.

I'm still a little unclear about what it means for one person or group of people to be "better" than another. A hairbrush is better than another hairbrush because it's better for brushing people's hair. A car is better than another because it's better at getting people from one place to another.

All our concepts of "better" or "worse" ultimately are value judgements based on how helpful the thing is to people. So if people are the core of how we judge a thing's quality, how can the concept be applied to people themselves? Simply by claiming one person is superior to another, you degrade everyone involved, because you reduce even the "superior" one to a commodity to other people. If you say "I'm more valuable", you already have reduced yourself to something that can be "valued" like a product to be sold, rather than a being that is beyond value.

yes male has more power and he is a shitlord for assuming that women need his validation or that he is doing something special by stating the self evident truth

>Trying hard to intellectualize the empty musings of a celebrity who is just playing the hollywood game

Goosy himself didn't put a quarter of that thought into these things before he said them, probably.

>it's another MRA whines like a SJW thread

Prove he is wrong.
Protip: [black text]you can't[/black text]

Women are better than men.
Thats why I like to have dinner, have sex, watch movies, occasionally flirt, talk in real life or socia media, and take pictures with women

Gosling says this knowing that he has control over any woman alive
that's the joke

so uh....do you not talk to men ever then?

Reminder Tesla warned us all this would happen.

Everything he said was meaningless.
>better
By what metric? And how does one even rank one human being above another
>stronger
What kind of strength is he talking about? Emotional strength? That still carries with it that a more emotionally strong person is "better" than an emotionally weak person. Which he may actually believe, but he hasn't made much of a case for it
>more evolved
See, now that on its own is flat out false. Men and women have evolved for the same amount of time, to fill the roles that work well. Neither one can be "more evolved", it's a meaningless statement.

I honestly don't think he even believes what he's saying. He's just trying to say what he thinks women will like to hear, and whether it works will depend on the woman. Whether she likes being called "more evolved" or not.

What did he say?

THIS

It's easy to spout this shit when you could literally bed any woman you want. He's just making it even easier for himself to get pussy.

This isn't complimenting women, it's patronizing them with complete fucking lies.

This is a smart move. A alpha male move. He assured more pussy this way. Fuck what other males will think. Smartass motherfucker!

hes right

Physically weaker, emotionally unstable, and - though this can't be 100% quantified - historically less inventive/capable of advancing humanity.

Even if you only include the 2 objective truths, it still makes women, from a survival standpoint, less evolved. Their adaptation to exploit men in the modern age isn't really evolution. Previously in history, women were just property or things to be taken. Men allowed them rights and equality.

gosling could have any women and he picks an ugly mexican cougar to have a child with, good job ryan

It's actually pretty funny because most men who whine about women never achieved anything of note.
How does it feel that your 19th century views are ridiculed by virtually every modern artist and scientist?

what could have been

>by Stronger he means emotional strength or childbirth
He doesn't, otherwise he would have said so, those are two specific things
They're also not emotionally stronger, they cry and whine all the time about insignificant shit.
The "women are strong" notion was just memed into existence by insecure women and cuckold men trying to get laid.

>It's another thinly-veiled Sup Forums crosspost thread

Yay! Just what this board needed.

eva is not ugly

Wait, I thought women were oppressed?
How can they be both oppressed and better than men?

When will the cuck memes begin?

she looks like a man

I can forgive that belly button for those god tier TITS

We only swallow it because you're ramming it in our faces.

yeah but rachel is prettier desu

>implying tumblr landwhales havent always been his audience
hes just pandering to his base

men>women

prove me wrong

never because Ryan is too good looking and charming for it to happen to him. It's pathetic when people like Louis C.K. do it because it's obvious that women treat him with utter disdain and have for his entire life, yet women literally throw their panties at Ryan wherever he goes so as stated he thinks women are just naturally good and treat all men like that.

Have you ever talked to a woman?

Please kill yourself.

and has a better body

men don't have vaginas

men's butts don't feel as good as vaginas

your rebuttal?

Shit senpai you got me

yeah dude anal is way overrated, it's super tight for a little then it's just wide open and disgusting

vaginas fucking flex and clamp your dick with natural lubrication it's fucking amazing

unless dude's butts are magically different from chick's, wouldn't know because i've never assfucked a guy!

you are an idiot

Becuse they're smarter.

wtf I hate Gosling now!

Women are better than men,and men have to deliberately remind women of that.By doing so women get validations they seek(w/0 them turning into desperate vapid whores) and stay where they are meant to stay(kitchen),

Don't ,it's like your mom telling your younger cuntish sibling that he/she is her favorite just so they can stfu.

While simultaneously regretting that she didn't chose abortion when she had the time.

I have seen her in real life
she is not pretty

she has a nice body though

he wanted to have a biracial child, that's the only reason

>it still makes women, from a survival standpoint, less evolved
Nice pseudoscience. "Less evolved" is not a meaningful statement in evolutionary biology.

Another enslaved cuck talking.
>not being gay
>not enjoying sex with the superior sex
Enjoy that acidic vagina that's prone to yeast infections and all the mood swings bitches get you faggots.

>more evolved
then why haven't they been able to evolve a penis?
checkmate atheists

Because everyone already knows that. These statements are talking about who has more shitty people.