S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

bacontits-and-trix.tumblr.com/
birddibits.tumblr.com/post/149792468887/so-what-things-make-birddi-blush-the-hardest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mew!

Likewise! Where have you been? I missed you!

>Mew
Hey man, so nice to see you again! I know I vanished and stuff, lemme explain..

can anyone help me in finding where this came from?

is it normal that I get hard when the cat touches my face with her paw? dat paw btw dayum

the original artist, i mean

Google image search puts me here:
bacontits-and-trix.tumblr.com/

... oh, don't mind me. I'm just lurking around a bit.

... and apparently, on that page, the image was reblogged from here: birddibits.tumblr.com/post/149792468887/so-what-things-make-birddi-blush-the-hardest

>Where have you been? I missed you!
Missed you as well man, I felt really bad just leaving you like that.

The thing is I was involved in an accident a while ago. I was on my way to fetch some stuff from the gas station late at night, on foot. Everything was normal but then while I was crossing the street some car came up and smashed into me. It fucked up my lower body parts like knees and legs in general, and it still hurts like a motherfucker.

Anyway, I was having a really fucking bad time and me having the worst health care ever didn't exactly help. So I had a lot on my mind other than furstuffs you know.

Some time eventually passed and I was kinda ready to do the stuff I usually do again, so I wanted to come here. ..But for some reason I felt irrationally bad for leaving you guys (& you in particular) just like that without explanation or anything that I was too anxious to come back. (I know, doesn't make much sense but it's just how it goes for me)

But I thought about it again and was just like fuck it, I'll try. And here I am again, ..and am sorry.

Fucking knees will probably never git gud again, fucking hurts.

>is it normal that I get hard when the cat touches my face with her paw?
You mean your cat at home? Lol naw probably not normal but what's normal when it comes to furries anyhow..

oh my god, thank you~

>The thing is I was involved in an accident a while ago. I was on my way to fetch some stuff from the gas station late at night, on foot. Everything was normal but then while I was crossing the street some car came up and smashed into me. It fucked up my lower body parts like knees and legs in general, and it still hurts like a motherfucker.
I'm so sorry to hear that. How bad was it?
>But for some reason I felt irrationally bad for leaving you guys (& you in particular)
It's fine, man. I knew you would have had a good reason.
>I was too anxious to come back. (I know, doesn't make much sense but it's just how it goes for me)
I know exactly what you mean. Thinking that what you did was bad and feeling anxious about it makes sense, but it's fine. I'm just glad to have you back.

what's wrong with her face

I'm happy to help.

Now that I've revealed my presence, I guess I don't qualify for "mysterious lurker" status anymore. Here, thread, have some fur.

>How bad was it?
Could've been much worse but still pretty bad. It's been a while but I can still only walk with crutches. I had two surgeries so far to put everything together and it's making progress. The docs think that I should be able to walk or even run without crutches again eventually, but it can take time. And there's a good chance that some pain will remain forever.
So right now I'm doing every kind of exercise they propose to promote smoother healing and shit. I've never really followed doctors advice but in this case I do, not being able to walk sucks dick.

>I knew you would have had a good reason.
Thing is it wasn't even a good reason, that what made it feel awful. I mean I had a phone and laptop at all time.. I was only on the Internet to research treatment options though, and got pretty depressed because there's not that much they can actually do.

But I didn't only not come here again, but cut ties for a while with pretty much everybody I know, everywhere. I just couldn't take it.

> I'm just glad to have you back.
That's awesome to hear man! Believe me, it means a whole lot to me.

So how have you been during these months? What are you up to?

>what's wrong with her face
Butterface grill, I like her face tho

I'll be back in a few

>The docs think that I should be able to walk or even run without crutches again eventually, but it can take time. And there's a good chance that some pain will remain forever.
Damn. I sure hope the pain goes away. But at least you'll be able to walk right again.

>But I didn't only not come here again, but cut ties for a while with pretty much everybody I know, everywhere. I just couldn't take it.
I completely understand. Don't feel bad. You were already stressed, and having anxiety doesn't help.

>So how have you been during these months? What are you up to?
Man, I've been up, down, all around. Got really close to suicide twice, and literally had a loaded shotgun in front of my face two nights ago. I've mostly felt like shit really. On the bright side, on Wednesday my psycho mom finally got me a phone, and gave me $1k cash as well because she got my bro and sis Macbooks. Even so, it doesn't make me feel better. I was really happy to see my doggo while I was there though, and that's honestly the only reason I went to see the rest of my family. I've gotten really close to her recently. It's a long story, but the time before that while I went to see them for my birthday she was in heat and was miserable. I figured I'd do her a favor and help her out, and it brought us very close together. She never left my side the whole time I was there, both times. That's about all the good that has happened though.
My grandma also forced me to go to the doctor 2 months ago, and I was prescribed sertraline. I didn't work for shit, so he doubled my dosage. She's been trying to get me to go to a psychiatrist, but I really don't want to go. My terrible social anxiety prevents that, and a part of me just doesn't want the help.
Sorry for the text wall.

A'ight.

Comics?

>She's been trying to get me to go to a psychiatrist, but I really don't want to go. My terrible social anxiety prevents that, and a part of me just doesn't want the help.

You could try thinking of it as an "investment" of sorts. Seeing the psychiatrist might "cost" you some happiness now, but in the long run you'll make it back tenfold and have an easier time keeping it that way since you'll be more at ease with yourself.

>I completely understand. Don't feel bad. You were already stressed, and having anxiety doesn't help.
Thank you! It really doesn't help with anything.

>Got really close to suicide twice, and literally had a loaded shotgun in front of my face two nights ago
Aw man, that sounds fucking awful. Glad you're still here!

>Even so, it doesn't make me feel better.
Eh, at least you've gotten something out of it. Better than nothing, but I get why it doesn't make you feel better.

>Heh, guess for normal people that's a weird way to get close to your doggo. Pretty normal stuff around here tho, I lold. Pretty nifty that it actually brought you closer together. Having a great relationship with your pet helps big time, it sure does for me.

>I was prescribed sertraline
That's an SSRI right? Do you still take them? That can take quite a while until it does something at all, maybe you need to give it more time.

>My terrible social anxiety prevents that, and a part of me just doesn't want the help.
Uh-uh, I feel you. I still think that it could help you, especially if you start SSRI treatment. Being forced to it doesn't exactly help tho, damn. I hope you'll at least give it a try sometime. It can't really get worse can it?

>Sorry for the text wall.
No worries at all dude, I'm happy to read you again!

I need big butts and I cannot lie.

I guess so. But I don't even care about being happy. I've been depressed for so long that I've grown fond of it.

>Better than nothing, but I get why it doesn't make you feel better.
Because I don't care about material items in the slightest. I don't ask for anything because I don't care about them. They don't even make me feel happy. Items like that are simply a mask for happiness; true happiness comes from within. Yet I can't seem to find it, nor even care.

>That's an SSRI right? Do you still take them?
Yes. They haven't helped at all. It's supposed to take 6 weeks to work, but it hasn't helped. I wasn't hopeful anyway.

>It can't really get worse can it?
I don't know. It's certainly not getting better even being as privileged as I am. But that's because I don't care about trying.

Hey Sunshine.

howdy

Hiya peoples. How's everyone doing?

Meh. You?