It's gonna be bigger than lance armstrong when he gets caught doping, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

road.cc/content/news/70791-former-head-french-anti-doping-agency-calls-inquiry-protection-given-lance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE BUTTHURT NEVER ENDS

I imagine athletes like this take extra steps to prove they're NOT doping.

>somehow it's always non-American olympians that don't dope

They will sweep it under the carpet like they did with Carl "Herbal Supplement" Lewis. He is too important to the sport.

>He is too important to the sport.
So was armstrong to cycling.

armstrong was just a ridiculous witch hunt, sure he was a huge piece of shit, but its not like everyone involved in cycling wasn't doping up the ass, armstrong had no choice really and it made him and his family money, who wouldn't fucking dope in that sport

Why is the 100m sprint so underwhelming?

It wasn't doping that sank Armstrong, it was running Team Armstrong like a mafia don.

cause if you don't have a 40m lead on bolt when he gets to the halfway point you lose. Doping can't teach that and its why I think he is clean honestly

>it was running Team Armstrong like a mafia don.

This, Armstrong is a literal psychopath regardless, watch any interview with him after he "confessed" to doping

Really fucking weird guy

impossible, only non-americans dope, all amerigold athetes are clean

they do
he and Phelps both undergo supertesting

this

the french were apocalyptically butthurt that he kept winning their gay little race and went after him

nobody in america has given a fuck about cycling ever since

Jamaica think they slick! He dabbin

I don't give a shit about the Olympics. I just want to see a shitstorm.

visit India during monsoon

IOC won't let Bolt or Phelps get caught

Kill yourself, nigger. You will never be human.

you think he is gonna come back in 2020? He will only be 33, younger than gatlin is now and he won silver

/thread

It was the american who was doping though. Can't wait for the swimming bubble to be exposed

Everybody knows Gatlin is juicing.

I hate how NBC shills the fuck out of swimming, yeah michael phelps is dominant in that sport but you have to take that shit with a grain of salt.

He broke a 2000 year old record held by leonidas of rhodes, except leonidas actually did track and field events and some of them while wearing armor, and phelps did what? Swim 4 different ways in 8 events and 2 medleys and a bunch of relays?

delet swimming

Kill yourself

>shilling swimming for muh medal count
what have you become Sup Forums

as opposed to track and field which is
100m run
200m run
400m run
800m run
1500m run
5k run
10k run
100m run + jump
110m run + jump
400m run + jump
3000m run + jump
long jump - run and jump
triple jump - run and jump
high jump - run and jump
pole vault - run and jump with stick
Javelin - run and throw stick
shot put - spin and throw ball
hammer throw - spin and throw ball on chain
discus - spin and throw flat ball

yeah it has a lot of events but its rare for track athletes to compete in the field events.

it'd be more comparable to swimming if each of the distances also had bullshit arbitrary go slow options like swimming does, something like:

100m sprint
100m run backwards
100m skip
100m sideways hop
so on

bolt is competing in the 200m and then a relay later, that's it, unlike phelps who competed in however many million events this year

how will they catch him if he retires

>durrr look at me euros please love me!!!

I can't wait until you fucking hang yourself, faggot

>he wouldn't watch 100m 200m and 400m run backwards
that sounds awesome and hilarious.

They keep his doping samples and re-test them later on when new analytical metods are found.

Yes yes, well done Gatlin.

HOWEVER

Yep, the wine sipping miss nancies over there couldn't stand seeing a beer swilling Texan with one testicle crushing them at their own game on their own soil. For 7 fucking years in a row. He denied Jan Ulrich and Marco Pantani their primes so they hated his guts. And when he finally retired, when the American nightmare was finally over along comes Floyd Landis to fuck their shit up one more time. That was the final straw for them and they just erased all the races that the Americans had won from the record books.

Contador was caught doping and yet his victories still stand.

The USADA got involved and they are biggest farce this country has seen since the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

tl;dr lance fucked shit up for 7 years and raised half a billion for cancer research but the yuros were so butt blasted about it they tried to erase it from history

By using undercover women agents who get impregnated by him and testing whether his son has a comparable level of testosterone in 20 years. If his seed is weak then he is doping. If his seed is strong then it's probably genetic.

Why does he need to be "caught" for doping?

Any one that isn't a casual can see that he is clearly on PED's, so why bother fooling yourself into thinking he is clean. The modern day Olympics are a farce and a joke, they have become another Government program to control power, money and people.

Only sports worth watching are the women's beach volleyball, fencing and roman sports like discuss and shotput, where you know they're juicing but it doesn't matter because nobody with half a brain would think they weren't because of the size of them.

Where is my 100 meter bear crawl event???

>all this edge

The Phelps bust will be better.

The french actively protected him so as not to damage the image of the sport. You don't know anything.
road.cc/content/news/70791-former-head-french-anti-doping-agency-calls-inquiry-protection-given-lance

They're all clean this time around

9.8's are natty

Kek

>he googled conspiracy theories after we sent them to the shadow realm
>Australia is already the shadow realm

Why are these upside down fucks still allowed on here?

Kiwis are based, aussies are trash
Life

Lance won athlete of the year 4 times man.

It can't get bigger than that, that scandal was monstrous here.

Besides, the Lance thing opened all the morons eyes. Phelps getting busted wouldn't take people by surprise like when Lance got busted.

Plus there was the whole cancer survivor and hero thing. Lance was literally a national hero. He was getting voted athlete of the year over Kobe, Peyton, Brady, all those guys.

new zealand is in the southern hemisphere too, friendo.

Actually a pretty fair point.

Literally not an argument. Why are millennials so unable to counter arguments with facts instead of constructing strawmen and resorting to childish ad hominem?

You're Spain, they're England. Jog on dingo

>Can't teach that

What the fuck are you talking about? He can't be on steroids because he runs way fucking faster than anyone? What kind of logic is that? So by your logic Katie Ledecky is clean because she shatters world records? This is how stupid you are

He's right though, you think you're some supremely educated being because you've read the most books in your trailer park and are 16.
>only I can see through the lies maaannn...

Shut up please. We get that the Olympics are a marketed product

That literally doesn't make any sense. Are you alright, big guy?

Want a hug? a healthy serving of warm potato and gravy to calm your nerves?

>all this projection
jesus christ

>millenials

>implying I was born in the 90s/2000s

We always win, why do you think we're the best?

Also stop deporting azns jfc they just want to breed your convict inbred pop

>this amount of butthurt

Nz actually figured out a way to right the ship, that's why their rugby team is basically Sparta incarnate. Aussie government is just as bad as trump

>In the Olympic 100 m final, Bolt broke new ground, winning in 9.69 s (unofficially 9.683 s) with a reaction time of 0.165 s.[74] This was an improvement upon his own world record, and he was well ahead of second-place finisher Richard Thompson, who finished in 9.89 s.[75] Not only was the record set without a favourable wind (+0.0 m/s), but he also visibly slowed down to celebrate before he finished and his shoelace was untied.

Literally superhuman

>Bolt is bigger than Bob Marley
What did he mean by this?

This amount of beating you in the sport of sport

Love you brah

this is embarrassing, even by american standards.

>and his shoelace was untied.

Denard pls.

Nah, that's just the tone you had

>look at how smart I am Europe, I'm not like all the other stupid Americans XD

Bob Costas has not been of sound mind in over 2 decades. They prop his insane ass up in front of the camera, hand him a mic and he just rambles for 4 minutes about absolutely nothing.

I don't give a fuck about britbottles tho, I just give less of a fuck about swimming, I don't deny phelps dominance in his sport, its to be respected, but its a little bit much to act like swimming isn't inflated with a bunch of dumb ass events, but I get it, if it wasn't inflated it wouldn't have ANY events

How's your immigration policy, inmate 1000097?

bob marley is an overrated singer that white people listen to so they can feel cultured and tolerant

TFW the sport followed Armstrong into the abyss.

you are so mad right now

Except in sochi, notherfucker had pink eye

He forgot to kill his fredo and 2009 was the part 3 revenge saga.

hahaha oh wow

>So mad that we let the best workers the world has to offer into our country and love it

Why so pissed ausbro

so.fucking.mad

Seems legit; the IOC doesn't fuck around anymore.

Didn't want to resort to this but; medal count

Okay, well next time just pretend that Michael Phelps is objectively the greatest human being to walk the earth, even if you don't believe it, solely for triggering the rest of the world

Comparable Events:
100m = 50m free
200m = 100m free
400m = 200m free
110m hurdles = 100m fly
400m hurdles = 200m fly
4x100m = 4x100m free
4x400m = 4x200m free
1600m = 800m(w)/1500m(m)
Marathon = 10k open water

Events that don't compare:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Swimming (7):
100m/200m backstroke
100m/200m breaststroke
200m/400m IM
4x100m medley relay

Track (6):
800m
5000m
10000m
3000m steeplechase
20km walk
50km walk

Conclusion: Swimming doesn't have a huge number of "extra" events, they're actually quite comparable. Biggest difference is that on the incomparable events, swimming tends to change the type of stroke while track tends to add length.

I think Phelps is more likely to be found a cheat before Bolt is.

Probably because the USADA is frothing at the mouth to get their next big feather in the cap.

"I've never tested positive for performance enhancing drugs"

Best. Defense. Ever.

>le everyone who excels in their field must be juicing mémé

I love the guy. It gives me a way to experience the last years of the Reagan presidency.

Ever since Anderson Silva got caught doping I don't trust any incredibly successful black athlete

Were doping

Get over it

wtf don't tell them

Daily reminder that USA is barely 2nd world tier when taking medals per capita. They have no choice but to juice to not slide off to 3rd world tier.

Wtf I hate the US now

Doesn't he asks for extra testing just to prove to everyone that he is not doping?

Anybody have a link for the full race? I mean walking out of the tunnel and everything.

Can't wait!

this will be cited by daily mail

and Ledecky? And the w 10000m track winner, and...

its more popular than ever, lad. Maybe not in the USA but anywhere else it is growing fast.

so, what is "super-testing", and what could it be missing?

I was laughing my ass off with joy when it looked as if he was going to win.

Yeah, the people I was watching it with thought he was actually going to win top kek

They aren't as autistcally interested in sports and the Olympics as I am though so they didn't know that Bolt always has a slowish start because the center of gravity he has from being so tall but he can maintain his top speed longer than anyone :/

based amerigold with the facts

It's so hilarious how Americans cry PEDs every time they get beaten, but laugh at the idea of their own athletes doping. I'd be quicker to believe Phelps is doping than Bolt.

This. The shitty Jamaican doping programmes cant be much less crude than the Russian ones, and surely the USA must be doing it a bit better than that. Just see how big a deal all this success is to the americans every olympics, why the fuck would they not dope to make it so?

I think generally all top athletes are on something, but I think the USA olympic team takes the cake desu.

every single pro athlete who is any good dopes

>Usain Bolt is worth $60 million
>the steroids Marion Jones, Barry Bonds, etc. were getting were using cost a few thousand a month

Yeah, there's no way he could get good drugs in this day and age

Does people's hatred of America really make them this stupid and delusional?