Name one scene in all capeshit better than this

Name one scene in all capeshit better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4&feature=share

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4
youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit that was actually a good scene, i should watch the director's cut of watchmen

Press f ;_;

K I N O
I
N
O
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs

>takes the scene far too seriously
>doesn't see the humour
Autist

Here's a question

Why was Watchmen the only popular graphic novel to tackle generations of "heroes"?

Or are there others I don't know about?

>thinks I'm talking seriously
>not realizing the comedy of it
Dumbass

I liked the Watchman movie. A lot. A bit directorally wanky on Snyder's part, but the script nailed the story, and the performances were great.

A better question is why did comedian only tell Molach instead of, I don't know, literally any other character in the story of Ozys plan?

I never get tired of watching it honestly.

Because it's funny to give the bad guy the key to saving the world.

Seriously. It's fucking hilarious.

Yeah I like watchmen a lot too. It's hardly a great feat of directing since he pretty much used the comic as a fucking storyboard but the source material is just so good that it's impossible for the great stuff not to bleed through.

Changing the ending was retarded though.

You can't sell a giant crab monster on audience. Comic book readers get it, but it's fucking left-field for movie audiences used to exploitation.

It was smart of him to change it.

i think its more just how surreal it all is

serious or not

honestly its insulting to call it capeshit

Yeah the scene is strange in Spider-Man three but no one bats an eyelid in another movie

kek

Because Spider-Man 1 & 2 portrayed Parker as someone who was relatively normal, just misunderstood.

3 went full retard. While this is obviously in spirit of the comic books in which Parker is 100% an alienated, socially retarded aspie, it's jarring.

The scene is far too short to have any weight. The music builds way too fast. The top knots looks like they're all wearing cheap wigs. Starts and ends very abruptly.

One of the few watchable scenes added with the DC. Most of them are shit.

Yeah I've just heard so many people whine about this scene saying
>wow trying to make spidey cool is cringeworthy
Like that's not the intent, the black semen increases his edge Lord skills this has nothing to do with cool, the women he flirts with already like him it's just that his spergy senses make him cocky and think he's cool giving him false confidence, which is why women on the street cringe at him. The scenes not why 3 is trash, so much else is wrong in 3 but the dance might be tho.

Jesus Christ what is this aspy-level obsession with Snyder?

Ive seen all his films in the cinema and hes never disappointed me. I was watching kino im kino, when most of you tards were smearing shit on your faces.

What the fuck...