ITT Long hair or short hair on girls?

ITT Long hair or short hair on girls?

Short.

yes

Like both.

short

Short obviously.

Personally, I like both. However only if the short hair is a maximum of ear length and if long hair is minimum of mid-back length

Short on thin girls

short.

Long if on Chubby girls

gtfo you hair-moderate.

Hotchi Motchi!!!

Those are some nice goats.

Both. It depends on the female. Some cannot pull off one or the other, therefore they should rock what fits their body/face. I prefer whichever one makes each individual woman more attractive.

good thread

Long hair. Feminine,submissive women are the best

Long. Definitely long.

That's not a very effective T Shirt...

And to further prove my point long hair is better, just image search model and count how many have long vs short hair

Short hair personally.

Boobs wasted on a dyke

Long hair is my preference but some of these short haired girls are absolutely gorgeous

Agreed.

Short hair is amazing on thinner chicks
But, 99% of Chubby Girls can't pull it off, so they should stay with long hair.

Average, either or

lucky this chick has had both

Depends on bodytype and facial structure, but as a general rule I prefer long hair

Wanna go through the thread and show some short haired chicks that you like it on?

OP here, what about the in-between bob length.

That style of cut, not really. I would take similar length, but straight. Kinda this way actually

i dig

longg 4sure

Yeah but ur a fgt that like men
so why are you committing here

Short hair is for dykes the same type of girls that don't like dick pics.. They a closet lesbos

Well it depends. Usually shorter hair looks good if she can pull off that qt tomboy look. Short hair looks good on cute girls but don't take my word for granted as I go both ways and may be biased

yo momma

It really depends on the facial features.

some gals can pull off a pixie cut others end up looking like this broad

Who in this thread do you think it works for?

I would like a closet lesbo cause I already kind of look like a girl so no worries

For these ones it works

I prefer short. I got a thing for chicks like that.

I would say that it works for these few as well

I think most in this thread have a thing for Short Haired, Tomboy, Androgynous or any combination of those

Are we being raided? The fuck is with all of these short-hair girls and no one actively saying anything about it?

You know what, system, fuck you. I like my women to look like women, not pussy-ass kids who cut their hair because they don't want to maintain it. Fuck your bobby cuts suck my dick, faggot

Stop liking thing I don't like!

I like. Body?

You can suck my fucking cock I don't give a shit what you like My name is John and I hate every single one of yo

It works for them too, but not as well imo

No not really

I guess. For some reason I really like it on

May just be a combination of her features in general?

It's probably because you like men's butts. I bet you drink tea also, Andy

Damn. She looks cute? Sexy? I really don't know how to describe it

Hot tomboy isnt bad, short haired hot chick isnt bad. I'm not into traps though. Its just a plus if she has short hair, like a bob hair style or something.

I would take cute of Short Haired or Tomboy over Hot any day.

And, Androgynous is not necessarily referring to them being a trap. Just more so behaving in a way that is not obviously feminine or Masculine

Long. If I wanted to fuck a guy I'd fuck a guy

It really depends! But short hair is cooler imo

What's her name?

jlaw

If I wanted to fuck a Guy I would.

But some of us just like an actually feminine girl who happens to have shorter hair instead of typical long

Love it. My ex used to have short hair, could easily push my dick deeper in her throat. Short hair --> more control while heading

Well of course. Everyone who isn't a total faggot likes both. It's asking preference.
I go with short generally, but hime cuts are the cutest.

Depends on the chick. Can appreciate short haired birds with minimal make up because it means they're probably getting their self esteem some other way than being an attention whore.

Yea. Agreed. My general rule is to prefer Short Hair on Thin chicks, while Longer Hair is more suited for Chubby ones. Though obviously that can vary on an individual basis

Either i love them both