Amerifat here going over the water to Amsterdam in Nov. for a concert. b my first time...

amerifat here going over the water to Amsterdam in Nov. for a concert. b my first time. I won't be there long but I'll definitely have enough time to go visit the Grey Area coffee shop on Oude Leliestraat 2, 1015 AW. I understand its pretty amerifag friendly. My aim is to sample the hash. Can't wait.

My question is: I'm not clear on the procedure; I know I'll need to specifically ask for the "cannabis menu", but from there I'm confused. My understanding is that G. A. is tiny, and I'm not exactly clear on weather you can smoke in a coffee shop anyway. Some comments say you have to order your shit and split, and some say you can order it with your coffee and then go to another area to smoke up. Some comments say you can smoke out in public, some say its not a good idea.

Set a Sup Forumsro strait, Sup Forumsros.

i dont have any info on this but since i want to help out a fellow stoner, BUMPED

dont give a fuck, smoke anywhere. the police there really dont care as-long as you dont ride the bikes on the walk areas.

dutch people are fucking awe-full btw. Just try to act like everyone else

As long as you don't ask the cops for a lighter you're good to go.

>implying Amsterdam is the only place you can smoke weed in public and not get in trouble

>inb4 just come to Toronto

not going to toronto, faggot. Never will now.

Toronto doesn't need fucktards like you anyway.

just say you want hash lol

i smoked in the cafes, in public, at the parks, in my hotel room. idgaf

i even spliffed my joints and smoked inside

Dude just go in, ask for some hash, then ask where to smoke it. Amsterdam is like the chillest place; all the bartenders and shopkeepers deal with fucked-up tourists on the daily; just be friendly and respectful, and you'll be golden from start to finish.

Toronto kush is most likely much more better then whatever fucking schwag you smoke

You're the only faggot here, OP.

I walked into a policestation smoking a joint in Amsterdam, all they said was I had to go outside and finish before they would help me, so I guess you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Grey Area is amazing but fucking tiny.
Last time I went there it was run by 2 American dudes who were really sound.

Go smoke. Don't disturb the locals too much. Order in the coffeeshop like you would order a normal coffee. Don't forget to go outside Amsterdam.

Groetjes uit Holland.

NOT GOING TO FUCKING TORONTO. Fuck. I heard Canadians were fucking stupid but shit...

Read filename of my last post, retard. Also, WHY ALL THE CAPS

i'm reading YOU, not your fucking filenames.

> "I'm going to amsterdam"

>TORONTO ROCKS. Eh.

> Great. Not going, but thanks for the advice.

> WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND HERE. Eh.

And so the wheel turns on...

Canadians are some of the most brain dead idiots this world has ever created. Canadians that brag about their weed are even dumber than that though.

>unnecessary greentext

So, when were you diagnosed with the autisms?

>go to shopkeeper
>Spreekt U Engels?
>says yes
>ask him and stop being a pussy.

Its chill, just act too much like an idiot. They deal with tourists everday. You forgot that it is Amsterdam

I think it was after trying to talk to a bag of dicks with the label "Canadians" on it.

those trips tho

cool, thanks.

>Cause 'murica is bettar dur hur
>Kil teh terrurists

In november? Hope you like blm ppl complaining about blackface.

And don't stress about it. Just don't trust the bumbs and beggars. They steal.

never do. need to learn the dutch for "get the hell away from me"

Rot op.

germanfag here. last time i visited amsterdam with my friends it was still illegal to smoke weed as well as drink alcohol in public. smoke it in the coffee shop or at home (provided you own property in the netherlands)

Grey area literally has 1 table and is tiny. If you want to smoke inside a coffee shop then you can take whatever stash you buy to a different one. Just make sure to buy a drink. Generally in coffee shops you can't smoke tobacco. Don't have your pouch out if you have a spliff

Americans are better than Canadians. That is unquestionable fact. On a scale of Zimbabwe to America, Canada is somewhere around irrelevant.

darn now i want to revisit "The Doors" coffeeshop in Spuistraat 46 ... they had that cool one sided mirror that went transparent as you hit the button next to it showing what kind of weed they had on the menu...

>Americans are better than Canadians

Unless you see a sign like this or like pic related or you see a no smoking dign or you're in a bar, then you'll be fine. If the cops see you, they'll probably do nothing or give you a warning. If you comply with them then nothing happens.

I would hope, it's full enough as is.
Fuck that gay city and it's shit drugs.

tnx guys,

Really? explain one thing America is doing better than Canada right now. Also, keep in mind how weed is practically legal over here and you pay NOTHING for a trip to the hospital.

>europeans mix their weed with tobacco with weed, if you buy a pre roll spliff you will get a mix of the two.

>you can get pure joints just ask, alternatively if you can roll your own with just weed or tobacco and/or greengo.

>greengo is herbal mix for rolling spliffs that works well with weed and saves smoking tobacco, you will need this for hash as hash is generally mixed with tobacco.

>hash is cheaper than weed in general.

>dont buy the really expensive herb or hash its gimmicks generally unless you want to really try a certain strain.

>5 grams of weed can be bought in one day but its really 5 grams per shop, this is a bit over an eighth in imperial.

>Do not hash on top of weed unless you want to be retardedly stoned.

>light burn tiny corner of hash until it becomes like sticky and crumbly rub into greengo/tobacco.

>joints or a pipe are the main option here, you'll look like a tourist with a bong or a vape.

yeah we got a warning for drinking our Becks cans in public but the policemen were pretty cool about it because we didn't know better. we were just a little surprised that they actually forbid something we do on regular basis.

Everything.

All I've gotten from this is they're all pussies who "dont like to get too stoned". Like that one kid in the group that takes 2 hits the entire session

can I ask for just pure hash without the tobacco?

it's all about how you're used to it. after quitting smoking weed after 10 years of straight smoking i would also get super high after just 2 hits and i smoked like 4 - 6 joints a day.

Yes. You don't have to buy prerolled. It's just an option for lazy people.

never buy pre rolled unless you just want a quick smoke before you hit your plane home.

would not recommend buying prerolls, buy your weed/hash and roll it yourself

... So you're confirming my suspicions then

my intent was to go to a headshop (I'll be staying at the Bulldog and they have a famous one), buy a hash-suitable pipe, and then toss it or give it away before heading to the airport. I just want to do the hash. I get green all the time. don't have access to hash too much, figure this was a good opportunity.

Dude, coffee shops work like any other store. You go in, order something (in English) and smoke. You might have to show ID since you have to be 18+ so purchase. There are some places where you cannot smoke legally (pic related), but these areas are rather uncommon. Furthermore, I suggest you pick a larger shop if you want to smoke inside, especially since your trip is in November.

Regarding the other comments, true, locals generally don't like tourists, but as long as you don't act like a total buffoon you're good. Dutchies are usually indifferent.

My personal favorite is 'De Tweede Kamer' near Spui, strong and tasty stuff for a good price, but not very cozy inside.

Cheers,
Your authentic Dutchman

Opkankeren kanker Amerikaan, met je kanker overdreven kanker gedrag kanker flikker

99.9999999999999% of the time, pre-rolls are the bottom of the bottom shelf. I seriously always buy pre-rolls whenever I go somewhere new because ALWAYS, like fucking clockwork no matter where you go, it's shit. Absolute shit. ONCE I had a decent one, ONCE. Somewhere in Seattle. But that was it.

>pussies who "dont like to get too stoned"

yeah people don't like to get off their ass stoned here like in the states

Mix it with greengo herbal mix instead of tobacco if that isnt your thing but smoking pure hash is stupid it needs to be mixed with a substance to smoke it with.

If you are canadian think yotties and brit/euro style spliffs.

Tobacco is a bitch if you do not smoke so get a pouch of greengo or other herbal smoking mix and you can roll spliffs of hash without the tobacco.

i would suggest basic pollen to start with as it has a happy up high,crumbles easily and is reasonably priced

Sometimes free shit isn't the best.

Making an appointment 2 weeks ahead then waiting 4 hours for said appointment is what free healthcare is.

explain why? ever tried tobacco and weed/hash together? i tried both but i'm still convinced that tobacco/weed mix has somehow a stronger effect than smoking pure. also if you're a broke teenager or in my case a cheap bastard you want your stash to last as long as possible without wasting too much good weed.

>Opkankeren kanker Amerikaan, met je kanker overdreven kanker gedrag kanker flikker

nice, faggot. hope holland isn't populated by fucktards like you.

Or better yet Colorado

It is now illegal as fuck for foreigners to purchase drugs in amsterdam. If it is illegal in YOUR country, it's illegal to you in amsterdam. Sorry Sup Forumsro, they got suck of you stupid fucks acting like idiots in their city.

Its called recreational. Stop begin a fag and just start doing meth nigger, sounds perfect for what you sound like you're trying to achieve.

cool. tnx Sup Forumsro. i really appreciate it.

don't come to Amsterdam, we fucking can't stand you stupid stoned Americans
actually fuck that we can't stand any fucking Americans

i'm coming. WITH my money. Can you go to the country for 3 days? Me and my money will appreciate it. Asshole.

Trips of lies.

It's just a dutch meme. Most people who say kanker all the time are from the hague.

Realistically, the wait time for a hospital visit is roughly 3-6 months in Canada.
In America I can go to the ER and be seen within an hour. Canucks like to brag on the "free" healthcare, but it's not everything it's cracked up to be.

just remember the whole time you are here that we hate you and don't need your money

pleasure. enjoy ur trip bro.

and when did this go down?

nice meme

You don't want to fuck around with Amsterdam weed, it's some of the best shit you can find - and it can fuck you up accordingly

a friend of mine told me about a $100 a gram strain that was like 95% THC you could get there, cannot remember the name

it didn't

Naw. Instead I'll think of the two times we saved your ungrateful asses from the Germans and are likely to do it again when Russia comes calling.

Of course I have, is that even a question.
I would rather throw my weed into a toilet than mix it in a spliff.
Yes I've mixed pressed hash and weed together. I have more than half a brain cell. But I dont even buy bud anymore, only oil. I've come to realize smoking bud is an entire waste of time and money for me, and pressed hash is inconvenient compared to dabs.
I live where weed/rosin is cheap enough to never worry about wasting it.

Why would you keep buying them if you thought they were always gonna be shit tho

if you have to wait more than an hour at the ER in any hospital in the world i would consider dragging my sick ass elsewhere... i think the difference is more like the waiting time for an appointment for a doctor with his own office.

that friend of yours has actually no idea what he's talking about

basically everyone fluently speaks english so you've got np the weed is always near the prostitutes. can also usually get drinks where the weed is. its expensive as fuck tho same for the food and drinks

You think going to the hospital is free, Americans are not as prone to that delusion

never did understand mixing shit with tobacco. i like my shit pure shit.

you are the exact reason why people hate americans, I hope you fall into a canal and drown

>and don't need your money

top kek

Yeah, exactly, recreational. As in let's have some recreation, and get fucked up. Not let's get kinda high and wish we were higher.

cool. i heard that most of the people speak english.

PROTIP: Weed is practically legal here and we've got UHC.

The correct way for u to order is to say 'yeeehawww bitches imma muuurican where's the fukin shit I wanna get smashed off my ass! Wow look at all you faggots! Hahahahahaha here's American dollars best currency in world!!' Then fart loudly and proceed to shit yourself.

Not the kankerlijer who you're talking to but I have to correct you. Once. Not twice. In WW1 the Netherlands was neutral. During WW2 we wanted to be neutral as well, but Hitler was an asshole.

Don't forget our awesome musea and other cultural spots. Also, we enjoy NATO. Please tell Trump.

Are you retarded? Canada has ER's in it's hospitals as well. How much do you pay for a broken leg? Or an appendectomy?

Lol elaborate pls

Don't forget to bring up ww2 as well

you must be young

I am glad I am well past my dick measuring contest on who can do more drug than someone else.

yeah, well, i'm glad everyone speaks english then 'cuase trying to say "horka dorka dorpa doozeevooreveneven dorp" will probably give my lips a hernia.

well aren't you a fucking charmer, spreading that american love around. no wonder everyone in the world loves you guys

U r why terrorists hate us

you say that but yesterday I literally blew smoke in a cops face and he was like: "can i get a puff?"

it is a question since i'm not familiar with american smoking habits. being german it was always weed = joint and hash = bong . a spliff here is considered a very small weed cigarette you usually smoke in between, thats just for people who have a hollow tooth to fill...

see

Nothing here either.

i hope everyone I meet is as enlightened as you.

I'm only as charming as my hosts. or dumbass eurorednecks on Sup Forums.

most of the dutch will be super nice to you
>they will be pretending

Just walk upto the biggest guy in the place and ask for GaySex in Asshole. It's secret code for weed

Kek

I can see that you are too stupid to understand, It's probably just because you only had an american education. i'm truly sorry

>they will be pretending

I figured. I'm cool as long as no one tries to roll me. I actually make it a habit not to stick out. I don't wear trucker hats.