If you had a Ziploc bag full of a liquid shipped to you daily, what would you want the liquid to be?

If you had a Ziploc bag full of a liquid shipped to you daily, what would you want the liquid to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_death.shtml
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/meet-the-300-000-a-pop-stud-that-s-dominating-u-s-horse-racing
nootriment.com/cerebrolysin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mila Kunis' piss mixed with TayTay's breastmilk.

my friends' emptied out pee bottles.

Mercury

LSD

Lsd

O-

acid

inkjet printer ink. most valuable liquid in the world.

This, but only if I had a distribution network set up beforehand, otherwise I'd have hundreds of gallons of it before I could sell any.

aside from acid

Liquid methamphetamine

venom, cause it's more worth then gold

booooriiiinggggg

gasoline, provided the ziploc doesn't dissolve.

Water

thats why u fuck around with it,ur getting a bag a day...tip a bag Into a loved ones bathwater,find out if a mouth fedora is an effective lsd delivery system....

Chocolate milk
>inb4 that one video of the guy pouring the entire gallon of chocolate milk down the drawin

BAGGED WATER

Definitely under rated post.

High five College Bro!

WAIT NO BAGGED CHOCOLATE MILK

It is the cartridge that is the expensive bit

Scorpion venom
over 38 mil a gallon

look up snake venom. more expensive.

you tip the whole bag into their bathwater and they'll probably die, your brain forgets how to keep your body functioning if you do insanely high doses. Anything over like 20 doses is chancy, and even if you don't end up in the hospital you'll be tripping for the better part of a week.

what about using a mouth fedora as a delivery system?

WTF

you'd be doing the world a favor if you could get a bag of scorpion venom every day, even if you sold it for that price, the amount of venom available for scientific experimentation is so small that this dramatic increase would likely lead to several major medical discoveries.

I don't know if it decomposes when it's heated, I could look it up, but I don't feel like it, if it doesn't, then I don't see how it wouldn't be effective.

Liquid diamond

Champion race horse semen.

semen

yes

its pretty much like a yoohoo drink or non perishable milk found in non refrigerated section

Heroin - in aqueous solution

Blended fetuses of various origins or pure lymph

Bleach

>anything over 20 doses is chance
ummmm, noooo?

Is that jew writing?

Precious scotch.

Cum

i was guessing Malaysian

Alpaca semen.

Absolute nonsense. LSD is not known to be toxic at any dosage. As far as the physical effects on your body, LSD is one of the safest drugs out there.
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_death.shtml

morphine sulfate

Ide want pure terpenes extracted from cannabis to dip my dabs in to increase the flavor and euphoria to epic proportions daily

A fresh load from this horse. I would be rich after a week. Stupid rich going forward.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-04-30/meet-the-300-000-a-pop-stud-that-s-dominating-u-s-horse-racing

oh my god yes. been ages since i've had shoko besakit

Small correction:
>Estimates of lethal doses of LSD are higher than 10 mg (10,000 ug) administered orally, more than 100 times a normal moderate dose of LSD (100 ug). The administration of this amount would require the ingestion of more than 200 units of street blotter, which typically contain about 50 ug of LSD (as of late 2010). LSD has been used by tens of millions of people over the last 50 years and has been administered to tens of thousands of patients in psychotherapeutic settings (mostly prior to 1960).
So you would have to take AT LEAST 100 doses, not 20. That's an insane amount of LSD, and there isn't even proof that it would kill you. I also highly doubt that you would trip for any longer than normal.

x2

I'll one up you with:
hydromorphone hcl, 16mg/mL. (dilaudid)

Alright mates, I'll beat you all to this one.
>Cerebrolysin
It's a cocktail of neuropeptides, used to treat brain injuries or Alzheimers etc. but people who wanted to get the best out of their brains gave it a shot, and the experiences say you recall even childhood memories, you feel more upbeat, function better, everything's brighter, and so on. Yeah LSD is cool and all but it's just a serotonin agonist. This mixture fucking grows and proliferates your entire nervous system.
Why this? Expensive and hard to get.
Cheers.

Human Blood(Blood type always random)

Nano-machines.

I'll turn this earth into grey goo, you cunts.

is this real or something matt damon takes in b list movie

highest recorded dose taken by humans was an accident involving people finding a powder they mistook for cocaine and snorting it. Each of them ingested about 50-70 times the standard dose of 100ug, they noticed something was wrong after about 5 minutes and made it to the hospital in about 15 minutes. There were I think 7 people involved, like 4 of them stopped breathing and a couple had some heart irregularities that needed correction. They experience severe hallucinations for the entirety of their 48 hour hospital stay and were still hallucinating when they left, just at an acceptably low enough level to be able to not die on accident.

>*heats oil rig*
>*adjusts fedora*

real
nootriment.com/cerebrolysin/

Lsd is clear not white.

Cannabis oil

LSD

you totally missed what's going on. The question wasn't "what's in this bag?" it's "if you could get a bag of any liquid every day, what would it be?" That bag in OP's pic doesn't have to be the same color as what you'd get.

Fishscale cocaine

This. I'm thirsty as hell.

Oh you're right. I'm retarded.

So you agree that it can't be LSD because it's white?

Retard, read the op.

I'd take whatever liquid is super expensive so I could sell it. Inb4 liquid diamonds

LSD solution in alcohol

hook me up with some of that good maple syrup fam
not that aunt jemima shit
i'm talkin real goddamn maple syrup

Cis males' tears.

Don't Canadians have bagged water in addition to their milk?

And now I'm thirsty for water too dammit.

No, it's the ink actually.

Platinum

aluminum melts at about 1220F, and it's not even as hard of a metal as diamond. Where the fuck are you going to get a bag that can hold that heat?

the semen of 12 year old boys mixed with the fresh breastmilk of their mothers

grape drank

Why morphine and not something else? Curious because I'm on morphine for pain.

Beer

Gas, that shits getting expensive

If I could get ANY liquid I wanted in a bag, I would want OP to have uncontrollable liquid diarrhea for the rest of his life and have to shit it into bags that get sent to me. I would then take the bag of OPs poopscoop and throw it at his front door. And OP would never have time to clean it
>implying he'll still be shitting
>implying
so eventually I would cover the front of his house in shit. Every day the mail man would go and collect the shit from OP, and hand deliver it to me. After a while, the poor mail man had to start wading through OP's shit bag just to appease my need to if you read this your mother will die in her sleep tonight

a solution of LSD in water that has exceeded the solubility of the LSD in the water and has crystals floating around may appear white. That bag would need to drastically exceed the point where the LSD would crash out to get it to look like that, and it would need to have been freshly agitated right before the picture was taken so that the crystals would be evenly dispersed. I won't say that the bag definitely doesn't contain LSD, but it's unlikely that the bag in OP's picture contains LSD, but OP didn't say LSD, OP just posed the question and used a random stock photo of a bag with liquid, it could be any of millions of compounds, mixtures, or solutions, there's no way for us to know for sure without having that bag of liquid to test.

topzoz

Macallan M - 1939

obviously the bag would be made out of diamond nano tubes.

nice. wouldn't have even thought of something like that

Husky semen. The fresher, the better. That shit is addictive

PCP

This is idiotic, and all of know the exact infographic you probably learned this from lol.

Price per gallon is meaningless when you're sold in volumes best calculated by the milliliter...

Good luck moving ink from a plastic baggie to a printer cartridge, and good luck selling printer ink on Craigslist lol

Selina gomez's various body fluids

There's literally no crystalline structure of Carbon that could act as a Ziploc bag, but congrats on how smart you think you are?

Tiddy Milk

ignoring the obvious troll I was gonna say that tungsten has a higher melting point that carbon does, but it doesn't, carbon's is 128K hotter. I'm not a materials scientist, so I don't know if there has been anything synthesized by people that melts at a higher temp than that. So you're pretty much fucked, can't make a bag that would withstand the temp.

This is true. specially HP.

The bag is fucking magic, problem solved. Now stop bein' a fage and ruining the game

The only responses in this thread that I respect are the ones with creepy/weird sexual implications.

If you're gonna pick a drug, it should either be cannabis-related or pharmaceutical. LSD/PCP will accumulate way too fast, assuming you're getting a baggy full of liquid at the concentration that people actually use those drugs.

On the other hand, a THC or CBD oil/tincture will be extremely valuable and you'll actually be able to MOVE IT, which is the thing that matters.

even if there was, it would have the same melting point as the liquid it's supposed to contain and would melt trying to contain it.

codeine

natral water

Printer ink has little to no intrinsic value. Sure the process is pretty advanced but the materials cost virtually nothing. It's purely demand driven value. Thanks, capitalism.

chocolate coconut water