Besides voting, how can i stop donald trump from becoming president?

besides voting, how can i stop donald trump from becoming president?

you can't. look at how much of a mess Hillary is and how close we are to the election. she's like literally dying and will lose tons of votes in the coming weeks. just embrace President Donald J. Trump!

Vote 3rd party.

Why do you think you're special? You already have all the tools at your disposal; it's called your vote. You can donate to his opponent and you can volunteer for his opponent. You can even bundle cash for his opponent. You can also volunteer to drive people to the polls on voting day. Particularly from the ghetto. You don't get to do anything else; we have a process that works, generally speaking. You're it entitled and you're not special.

Murder

Meme harder, Illary Shillaries

maybe talk to "the second amendment people"
that's what the Donald recommended to stop Hillary

Be the hero we all need, and kill him. You'll most likely lose your life in the process, but isn't the well being of an entire country worth the life of one person? Think about it,
user Lastname: the man who assassinated Donald Trump.

Die

Learn how to meme magic. Liberals have been hilariously shit at it this campaign.

We are winning.
We are going to win.
We are going to make America and the western world great again.
You can do nothing to stop the power of Kek.
Stay mad.

And as always,
>DEUS VULT

this right here.

Think about it. How many people would kill Hitler had they KNOWN what he was going to do? Whomever would've assassinated Hitler would've been hailed as a hero. And so will you!

the rest of the world would thank you as well
be a real AnHero!

Pray to Lord Jimi that the joker and the thief stop thinking life is but a joke

they wouldn't be remembered at all because hitler wouldn't have been more than "that dude who had a nice stache" in german history.

kill him anyway, you will be remembered for killing a huge faggot.

i dont think im special, but i think i can be, and so can everyone else, depending on what they do. anyways, thanks for the only serious answer in the thread. i know damn well Sup Forums isnt a serious place but i needed to see the answers i get. and you're right, people from lower income communities definitely need to be told they need to vote to stop him from being president. i believe we wont have a racist as the leader of the free world and i will do anything i can to prevent it.

Fear not, user.

I am from the future.

The orange meme known as Trump shall soon pass.

Yeah, sure
You're not special
You're not interesting
You're fucking worthless

kill yourself then you won't have to worry about him being president or not
>Sup Forums ad related

nice try dawg

You can't.

RACIST. LIBERAL. WHITE. HITLER.

i mean,all of the things you said are true. you worthless pieces of shit really need to try harder lol.

Idiot. White. Stupid. Dumb. Racist. Catholic. White guilt.

I am from the future,

Don't listen to this user! When trump won the election BLM, Sjws, Muslims, and feminists all came together and declared war on the U.S. They constantly engage in guerilla warfare often attacking innocent people's often for their religion, skin color, and sexual preference. The USA has become crimeless and prosperous in every over area besides their relatively small group that is soon to be destroyed.

Btw, he did it. He made memes great again. Not a single cancerous meme has been posted since The Great Cancer Ban of 2016. All members of reddit and Tumblr were literally executed.

yeah, you're all of the above except white guilt. try again jackass.

Goddamn that's some cringe shit right there.

This is now a cringe thread.

you know damn well you browse reddit you inbred insecure fuck lol. everyone on this site does.

You have to kill both of them
Or just hillary so bernie will become president

But Hitler did nothing wrong...