Shitty car mods/ricer thread. Post what you have

Shitty car mods/ricer thread. Post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xmUZ6nCFNoU
youtube.com/watch?v=6o5tJiIOBBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol holy fuck, imagine how much that weighs

fuck I want one

I'm getting exhausted just looking at it.

Shopping cart/10

>Shitty

Shitty? Please, that's a fucking legend of a car. I'd personally drive that fucking thing around just to troll.

2fast2sanic

>When your civic sits too low and you need a ladder on the back to see why traffic is stopped

Babystroller/10

That thing is cool.

I like it

TOP KEK

looks like a smart car fucked an avalanche

Is that real cause I think I found my reason 2 live

Autism/10

>86 inch W900 sleeper on a pick up truck
Why tho?

Australia/10

>Autism/10

Niggerism, more correctly.

this meme was funny for like a day.. god damnit fucking normies

starting mini dump with my exhaust

It's real, and not difficult to do. Lengthening truck frames is common and mounting a sleeper is simple work. Start with a crewcab dually, order suitable channel, splice per typical industry practice then add your sleeper, which is large but not particularly heavy.

Kinda lame for not using a real medium duty truck but it's an amusing toy hauler.

>talks shit about overusing harambe
>uses normie

A fellow houston bro

Bet a nigger owns that car.

Nice. Chortle

That's just hilarious.

unpainted hoods are always hilarious.

custom tailights tickle my ricer fancy

Ouch, that's gonna be an expensive repair.

it's carbon fiber, paint likes to fade off them fast & some primers can ruin the cf

Got some dubs put in my Van last week. What you think?

would legit use as a trashcan if I passed it

Are you for real?

Also related, by dash.

so i guess the joke is on anyone that buys one.

a body panel you cant paint. come to detroit with that shit, you'll fit right in.

Somebody tried to do their own timing eh? RTFM Faggot!!!

If the entire car was like that it'd actually be really fucking cool

Orig size brakes

Stoopidt phuch

Ded

How does this happen

It's supposed to reduce weight. Still lame as fuck but there is a reason for them.

why does this remind me of a fiddler crab?

Dat unsprung mass

God some killer tweeters embedded into the seat fabric. Costed about $400.

i would drive this, and i aint even weeb

it is and it's mine.

That looks kinda cool

Hi im a huge faggot, and what am I looking at here?

be real, people only get it for cosmetics. is the carbon fiber on the headlights for weight, oh thats right they were added on for looks only. ADDED WEIGHT obviously that owner is not interested in the extremely negligible gains, so it fits perfect itt "Shitty Car Mods/Ricer Thread"

I like it, I like MR2s as well.

youtu.be/xmUZ6nCFNoU

messed up fasbric-broken switch on door-halfassed radio setup

at least the torn racer's bucket seat sorta fits in

gawd... who would ruin a genuinely nice car like that...

nice mr2 but whyyyyy

Seconded, I have no clue as to what those are.

probably as cool as an ice cream truck could ever get unless the ice cream was being served by a gorilla wearing sunglasses and a form fitting leather jacket

A bunch of bent engine valves, probably from some broken timing belt or pure retardation.

If your timing belt snaps, or if your engine starts knocking real bad (i.e. installing turbo, change timing for higher octane fuel, fill up with regular).

weight reduction, they can weigh half as much as stock hoods in some cases, which on any car used for racing is something that'll make it worth it to you.

How do?

you're not even going to mention that it's an auto?

youtube.com/watch?v=6o5tJiIOBBI

Nice

Also Houston here, the weird nigger-type asian kid that drives that is a faggot.

Bent valves.

This is what happens when some river faggot buys a gates timing belt for his 2jz, then leaves the timing cover off for all his gay ricer buddies to see his "sick as fuck JDM belt" but never tightens the tensioner and immediately revs the piss out the car the second he starts it after changing the belt.

Then I buy the car for cheap.

if someone sends me 400$ i will install this on my integra forreal

It's really shitty/ cheap holographic sign vinyl i bought online. h&h sign supply. i don't recommend it unless your fine looking a fool.

fuck yeah fuckin oath. legit im sitting here in australia thinking that is a mint looking ute would rip sick skids/10.

You are looking at what happens when you fuck with or don't maintain an interference (as opposed to free-running) engine.

that thing is rad

i would grab a trashcan, and empty it in those tubes

if i gave you two identical cars in every way, but one had a hood half the weight, you'd never be able to tell the difference. and for the amount of money spent its retarded.

999/1000 people get it for looks.

cover that spkr box in some shag or something and ya wouldn't know... I say whatever works Sup Forumsro

good job...

now this is just. . . . . . . . .

unacceptable ........

yup......

I wish they still made "utes" for us Americans... For some reason car companies think we won't buy them... I'd buy a 2017 El Camino!

is that a fuel like going into the exhaust. that probably shoots mad flames.