/transepl/

>Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart, 29, has been told he can leave if manager Pep Guardiola signs a replacement. Everton are keen on the England international. (Daily Mirror)

>Barcelona goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, 33, has agreed terms with City, casting further doubt over Hart's future. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette, 25, says he might leave Lyon this summer. The Premier League side have had a £29m bid rejected for the France international. (Canal+ via Metro)

>Manchester United could move for Southampton defender Jose Fonte, 32.(Manchester Evening News)

>Crystal Palace are ready to bid for West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 27, if they fail to sign Liverpool forward Christian Benteke, 25. (Daily Express)

>West Brom are also interested in Benteke, but Liverpool will not accept anything less than £32.5m for the Belgian. (Sky Sports)

>Winger Yannick Bolasie, 27, and midfielder Mile Jedinak, 32, are set to leave Crystal Palace - for Everton and Aston Villa respectively. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said midfielder Juan Mata, 28, had a future at the club after scoring in their Premier League opener against Bournemouth. (Sky Sports)

>Liverpool could sign 17-year-old Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard but West Ham are also interested in the Norwegian. (Ouest France - in French)

>Former Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo, who now plays for New York City, says the Italian club are "still laughing" about signing Paul Pogba, 23, from Manchester United for £1.5m in 2012. The France midfielder has rejoined the Red Devils for £89m. (Daily Telegraph)

>Everton have had an £8.6m offer for Lyon winger Rachid Ghezzal turned down, and the 24-year-old is keen to stay in France. (Goal)

>Tottenham are considering a £13m bid for Sporting Lisbon midfielder Adrien Silva, 27, should Dane Christian Eriksen, 24, leave. (Daily Star)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdT4ev8ak00
twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/764844987980718082
es.pn/2bsQPra
youtube.com/watch?v=c5DZeuWQ_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=kr_x-h1bFfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Watford are interested in 22-year-old Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina, who Arsenal have bid £14m for. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

>West Brom manager Tony Pulis is worried his team is 'stagnating' and wants to invest in new players quickly. (Guardian)

TONIGHTS MATCH
Chelsea v West Ham 20:00 BST

>Chelsea continue to be interested in Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 25. (Gazzetta World)

>Newcastle will send midfielder Henri Saivet, 25, on loan to St Etienne. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>The Magpies are considering a bid for Sheffield Wednesday striker Fernando Forestieri, 26. The Italian refused to travel to Wednesday's Championship game against Norwich. (Yorkshire Post)

>spurs concede a goal
>crowd cheer them on to score next

>arsenal concede a goal
>crowd boo for five minutes then sit in complete silence

Really makes one think

>a sensible XI selection
That is NOT garth

>Liverpool could sign 17-year-old Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard but West Ham are also interested in the Norwegian. (Ouest France - in French)
Pls tell me this is false.He needs to play at least 60% of the season to improve.InLiverpool he would just warm the bench

chelsea are unironically going to not sign anyone

>>arsenal concede a goal
>>crowd boo for five minutes then sit in complete silence
Pakis and nigger team .What did you expected?

They have a decent squad outside of their CBs.

probably because the fans have been frustrated most of the summer, like always, and its the all adding up

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

48 hours la

what happened to luckakle?

>arsenal

>arsecucks
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdT4ev8ak00

>twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/764844987980718082

What did he mean by this?

>ESPN FC @ESPNFC Man United have begun informal talks with Southampton for defender Jose Fonte, sources say. es.pn/2bsQPra
why buy a 32 year old who will sit on the bench?

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
>tfw the good days of champions league are back to normal next season

Why are there two /trans/ threads?

Make up your mind you cunts

>b8ing this hard
here's your (you)

>chelsea still haven't bought a cb
I am getting worried desu

one is made my a fucking moron and has no rumours in the OP and so should not be posted in.

this is the proper one. the other one was made by an arsenal fan norwegian who couldn't even be bothered to include the matches tonight or even transfer rumours

You have to show potential al lower divisions to improve m8

Fair enough.

What does everyone think of Asensio?
How good will he be?

REAL THREAD

Is Joe Hart better than Petr Cech? What about Simon Mignolet?

>wanting to be in a false flagged /arse/ thread

As a Barça fan I'm ashamed to admit he will be quite GOAT if he keeps improving. >We could have it but Mallorca is a bunch of gypsies.

Not better than Cech, better than mignolol though

Ah 17th, >our natural habitat

man u are a disgrace desu

Real thread

As an Espanyol fan Asensio was great. He was involvedin like 60% of all our goals. But he needs some minutes to keep improving

>no rumors

Shit thread tbhfam

>spending what they can afford
>disgrace
jealousy is a sin senpai

love how they're all 'we got our club back' when they've actually become bus-parking success-buying plastics on par with city and chelsea

does "last 9" include the current or the 9 before that? the first is when? summer 2011?

predictions for tonight lads?

>Spent more than Madrid
>Still shit squad
How did they do this?

Where did he play primarily?

I know he can play both wings but prefers the middle

West Ham win

Best Ham will win.

west ham win 3-1

dubs confirm

Joe Hart was never good. Never rated him, meself.

Shaw did nothing

Overrated as fuck

Shit scouts

is he pulling out of tackles since his injury? haven't seen him play yet but if my leg snapped in half it'd make me a bit cautious desu

His best was probably when he played as a 10,but he usually likes to play close to the wings. He played mostly in the middle

Costa, Fabregas and Hazard all to score
Reid to score
Chelsea win 3-1

>hazshit scoring
>hazshit or costa being fit enough to play 90 minutes

too slow bruce the dubs have already spoken

Will brave Mike Phelan lead the Hull Tigers to safety?

>not hiring based Bob Bradley

I hope they get relegated

Id say no in that the current owners are not going to appoint anyone and will do fuck all until the club is sold

>travelling all the way to leicester for a 2 minute video about nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=c5DZeuWQ_MU

>Sell/loan out all your current centre backs
>buy none to replace them
The fact that Ivanovic and Cahill are still starting for Chelsea guarantees them a 7th place finish if they're lucky.

Decent backup to Baily, smalling, blind and will allow them to offload Jones and Rojo

The US produces better soccer goalies than Inglund, yet no one here even plays the sport after age 10.

Why?

cant stand Moh lads. His posh accent and obvious preparation he does for these videos bothers me
youtube.com/watch?v=kr_x-h1bFfk

cahill is good though

why the fuck does the epl starts so early? why can't you start in september like all normal nations?

It's like watching an /arse/ thread in real time.

Fonte is a good defender with a few years left in him, can play as a fullback as well. Will allow Jose to probably sell Rojo and maybe Jones.

>le back away from attackers man
>good

how many bongs?

KENYA in on it

Cahill just became England manager as his first post-playing job in my FM save

If anyone cares

I CARES

top lad

Newcastle instead of Chelsea desu

How does England usually do with him as manager?

Semis of Euro 2024, so not bad

Straight from playing to the England manager? Must have sucked a lot of dick at the FA.

Annoys me how Memeouth are painted as plucky underdogs because they're a small club

They've spent like 40m this window

He meant

"I'm fucking based and Newcastle are shite"

Liverpool fan detected

theyve sold a few players as well 2bf

theyre spending like a mid table club, but still have some championship standard players

did he start rating Wilshere as well?

A police cordon is in place in #Telford after a 48 year old man died after being tasered by police.

The man has been named locally as former Aston Villa footballer Dalian Atkinson.

How many bongs until the match?

>Liverpool fan
>tipping United to win league
have a word with yourself

by being even less competent than Madrid.

>not a single normal person in frame
I hate arsenal

OFFICIAL FORWARD POWER RANKING

1. Aguero
2. ZLATANNN

POWER GAP

3. Vardy
4. Kane
5 Everyone else

POWER GAP

9000. Rooney

>no Abel Hernandez at no.3
shit list

How can Herbanez be 3 if he's gonig to villa?

i love trans lads

thought he was going to west brom?

united such a plastic club, while chelsea doing it through the youth system and a few small signings like it should be

Who do you think Pulis would have, Benteke or Hernandez?

We start next weekend too this year

Best player is finally playing today

I think Benteke will stay at Liverpool because of the ridiculous asking price

>@Squawka
>Marouane Fellaini misplaced just 1 of the 76 passes he attempted vs. Bournemouth - 98.7% completion rate.

Belgian Xavi la

Liverpool haven't even finished paying villa for him

But West Brom could easily afford him if they sell Berahino

>

Absolute madman

>That midfield
>Sensible