Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt9EqzNcJno
youtube.com/watch?v=Go1raoqHZkU
youtube.com/watch?v=uTeqKpEyQ3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germs scored btw

It was 3-2 to Germany

They were winning for most of the game

how many minutes of stoppage time were there?

video?
good thread btw

youtube.com/watch?v=bt9EqzNcJno

The fucking video title is in the image you lazy shit

kiwi sports team chokes, is such a thing even possible

man shut the fuck up, your thread isn't going well, be happy for me bumping it 2 times

none

NZ was winning 2-1 with only 48.1 seconds left

Then they choked twice.

Absolutely one of the worst chokes imaginable. Could not imagine how they were feeling after it.

i love nz by the way, this isnt supposed to be a thread of how badly new zealanders CHOKE all the time

They only qualified for the olympics as the bottom ranked team because South Africa didn't want to send their (actually last place olympic qualified) team, probably because they weren't black enough to satisfy the ANC or some shit.

So losing to the defending champions in the last minute, owing to a goal in the last second, when they weren't even supposed to be in the olympics at all is a pretty good effort.

Still a bit of a rough way to go but they are a New Zealand sports team so what do you expect.

>one of the worst chokes imaginable
nah.

why didnt they have stoppage time? they usually do at leasta munte or two

>nah
What was a worse one then? I'm genuinely interested to see worse ones

And no idea why they didnt have stoppage time

>this isnt supposed to be a thread of how badly new zealanders CHOKE all the time

>probably because they weren't black enough to satisfy the ANC or some shit.
kek

>losing to the defending champions in the last minute, owing to a goal in the last second, when they weren't even supposed to be in the olympics at all is a pretty good effort.
yeah true, aussie womens soccer team lost in last goal of penalty shootouts yesterday, but it was to brazil, so they did good to get that far

youtube.com/watch?v=Go1raoqHZkU

i think its pretty clear now that we will win gold

How much did the ref cost you Hans? That yellow for time wasting was fucking bullshit.

>baseball
not even sure whats going on

its basically the equivalent of what happened in your match but twice,

the rangers were one pitch away from winning the championship twice in the same game but they gave up the tying run. they eventually lost that game on a freese home run. then they lost the next day also.

Also the boston red sox winning the ALCS after being down 3-0 in the series

tasty salty tears

also the tony romo godhand meme

van de velde in the british open
greg norman in the masters
buckner letting the ball go through his legs
alabama losing the iron bowl on the kick six
18-1

>posts png not webm
nigger

>salty
t. wigga

cards fan here. one of the greatest moments of my life (sports related) will always love freese for what he did throughout that playoffs

>wake up
>poo peeland got BTFO
thank you based deutschland

who ya finna call a wigga senpai? me'na senpai always bustin sum wigga tryna snatch 'way dun dope kush

>Fuchs scores winning goal

Did I miss all the "NZ FUCHED" shitposting?

haha lol Fox such a funny name xDdd

FUCK GERMANY
FUCK GERMANY SO MUCH

FUCK FURSTE

go to bed Torben

Even if you beat Argentina, Netherlands is going to tear you a new one

sorry for offending you, Malte-Sören

we lost to them in the groupstages, and belgium is going to be tough as shit as well first.

We were winning until the ref sent a player off for a nothing reason

This has been our worst olympics maybe apart from Sydney. What the fuck is wrong with us?
>wake up this morning
>check hockey results
>3-2 to Deutschland
>ah ok they lost but it was a pretty close game
>good job for trying I guess
>later on in the day
>watch German tv
>see replay
>WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING HELL KIWIS YOU ALWAYS PULL THIS SHIT ITS EITHER THE AUSSIES OR THE GERMANS COMING FROM BEHIND
>remember my dad saying in high school "why can't you be more like the German kid in class"
>he was good at everything, music, sports, academia etc. Now he's an engineer with a cute wife and a kid
>I'm a fucking loser

This shit is so typical of new zealand sport. Get ahead, stop giving it your all, get fucked in the last minute.

Australia has been taking advantage of it for years

Yup, I remember that shit as a kid.
Watching rugby, halfway through the game, leading, and my dad going "yeah never underestimate the aussies, because they never give up"
>they end up coming from behind and winning

Been down to Berghain yet lad?

Is that the one where they fuck on the dancefloor?

Just killed myself again lads

It's been known to happen. Strictly no camera policy inside.

>NZ was winning 2-1 with only 48.1 seconds left

Don't know about field hockey, but a goal sport is a goal sport, and that's bad. Wow.

Ice Hockey equivalent:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTeqKpEyQ3I

In the baseball choke, Texas blew two 99% favorite situations in back-to-back innings, so it was about 1000 to 1 odds of them doing such.

New Zealand is like the civilised Australia

Field hockey doesn't have stoppage time since the clock is stopped for injuries/ref discussion/etc...

There's no need and usually makes the end nice and hectic because it's so definitive.

>that pic