I got to shoot a running car engine with my Barrett m82a1 .50bmg

I got to shoot a running car engine with my Barrett m82a1 .50bmg.

youtu.be/-HO6kcXloZo

Sick shit, fag.

It was a lot of fun!

you are sick op, justice for the nissan!

A fun so expensive, the targets cost hundreds of dollars.

let me guess, you ride a bike?

That shitbox was done before I ever pulled the trigger.

that's real fuckin nato

now let's see all your other toys so I can be jealous. unless you bought a roughly 8 thousand dollar rifle on a whim and it's the only one you own, but I kind of doubt that

No, just making light of a 8k gun that shoots 5 dollar rounds at 500 dollar targets.
(all prices are floating)

No... I ate shit on a 2wheeler once... Never again. With age comes a cage

tfw your a felon and will never own a gun.

it was roaming wild in the long grass and you murdered it with no justification, are you going to use those parts as spares? or is it just going to sit and rust. people like you are sick.

Here is an old timestamp if that helps.

Goddamnit.
Meant for

god damn yuppies in their citymobiles, fuck that shit. my daily is a 30 year old ford that cost me a grand, you dont need safety you just need to watch what you are fucking doing.

Already scrapped it. Got $86 for it.

This was awesome. Thank you for the video.

is that a fucking BAR and MG-something?

That looked like fun. Once it come to that, that would be how I'd like to put my truck out of its misery.

yea but it would be good to have incase idk korea start some red dawn shit. with the amount of 50 cal shit there is on youtube im sure that some of america could put up a decent fight.

you monster. 20k worth of car reduced to beer money.

neato

Bren mk2 and mg42 to be exact

Maybe 20k back in 2001 when it was new. That shitbox wasn't worth $500. The trans was slipping and it was beat to shit

Thats the good shit right there. Nice one bud!

was that a 2.4L KA24DE?

Another pic of some 709grain black tip AP rounds vs 2inch thick plate

Do I spy API-T rounds?

Also, you better have posted this in /k/, too. Those motherfuckers will go nuts over this.

Fuck, I dunno. Shitbox whatcha'macallit is all I know.

Yea, I have a few APIT

good job OP

Should be useful if the 1st Division of the US Army decides to make an amphibious landing in your back yard.