S/fur

s/fur

Checking in.

Цель патеряна.

maybe i can get another sweet image swap

Cheeky cunt.

It is the only one I'll ever accept in my heart.

(and collage)

Fair enough.
And don't get my hopes up like that.

>I've wanted to fly fighter jets since I was young, or race motorcycles or top fuel dragsters.
At least riding a motorcycle seems doable, in the long run. While not cheap at least a crappy old one may be affordable. Still fucking fast.
I'd be way too much of a pussy to do any of that in any case.

my fucking ipod broke and i lost all my pictures for mobile. fml i cant post my about nose booping until i reach a computer.

Don't hold on to the past. It is fleeting.

Howdy Boop.

That drink is way too small.

Hopes of what? Oldfag council is still sitting on ass.

No thanks to you.

Or you either

hey, im pissed off about life rn; how are you today?

Hey, I delivered my response.

How do people get these problems all the fucking time

>:|

You know what I mean.

Well what did I just say?
Besides, I answered.

Getting by. Sorry shit is pissy!

???I really don't.

>While not cheap at least a crappy old one may be affordable. Still fucking fast.
Yep. I'm going to get a little 250cc or 300cc as my first bike, then turn it into a track bike. After I git gud I'm going to upgrade to a 600cc. Racing is just my thing. I'm extremely competitive, and I love going fast. It's perfect for me. I'd like to race in the MotoGP, or at Isle of Man TT one day.

Hey boop.

Right you are.

Then again, the future is fleeting as well.

so my screen has been ducked yp for a bit of time recently. i accidentally driped a box on it while packing up. today i open to find the the wire connecting te display is bent so it wont fit properly on the port it connects to. Fucking apple products.

We will take your boops in spirit.

Consumerist shit

see above

i just need to buy a new screen but i dont have the momey or time to go looking for one. I might be able to move all of my pictures from the ipods storage to my computer through itunes until i can get a new screen tho.

That'll work.

Shut up, cunt. Life sucks. Live free or die. And my definition of freedom is getting as close to death as possible because I love death. It's the only thing I enjoy.

hey, hows life? (I am about to stab someone im kinda that level of angry at life.)

wooh watch those edges kid, dont wanna hurt anyone

thats good for the time being.

see

Is it really that time again?

The ride never ends buddy.

im hoping that i could fix the current screen tho, its not 100% shit.
>pic related

I feel your pain, bro. My computer was kill for a few days, so I get it. But life sucks, at least right now.

It's not about being edgy. It's about feeling something. Being seconds away from death is exhilarating. Putting a loaded shotgun to my head two nights ago was the most fun I've ever had because it was so close to death. Most people fear death, but I embrace it. But just enough to not actually die. However, if I were to die racing then it would be the best death ever because I died while living life to its fullest.

Hey Midi.

very funny.

Nobody cares.
>you will die alone

Why if it isn't Maverick in the cyber flesh. You can be my wing-man any day.

Playing nice today, Dash Rendar?

Oh I know I will. Nothing new there, buddy.

No.

im pissed at the one wire but i migh juat put the wire in a vice till it flattens or use jumper cabels in a ghetto fashion.

sure kid

just don't come crying to me once your living life is ruined because you don't know how to hide your powerlevel

not as funny as ur face

>I'm going to get a little 250cc or 300cc as my first bike, then turn it into a track bike
Sounds good! Things will get better if you do I'm sure! Maybe that 1k could get you started even?
..Anyway, I've got to workstuffs to do tomorrow and it's already half past 4AM, so I'll try to get some sleep. It was really awesome reading you again, and I'll try to be around tomorrow again. Hopefully with a little more time.

Gn8 y'all!

Alright, I'm heading out. Wish I could have stayed longer, but oh well. Sleep well everyone. Feel better too.

true.

l8r

night No. 151

So, how's life hotstuff?

See ya Mew, thanks for posting!

It goes. That's all I have to say about that. Yours?

Keep being edgy.

You'll learn soon enough.

I guess you could do that. Or just get something that isn't shit.

>Maybe that 1k could get you started even?
If I don't spend it all on dragon dildos, heh.

Sleep well, Mew. I'm glad to have you back.

Night, Proto.

I live on the edge, dude. I'm *the* Edge Lord.

See ya Prot.

apple is shit dont get me wrong, but its the only thing i have. ive never needed to upgrade b/c i talk to everyone theough kik.

Rifle No. 3

Fair enough. I hope you can get it working soon.

Except us.

>the Commie posting a pic of a 'Murican rifle

Alright. A little bland but I'm doing what I can to keep things interesting. Fighting for agency of my life. Always a battle, but at least battles are winnable.

Night Protodome

Very good, fight on.

i can talk to you giys through Sup Forums, are you implying i need to kik you to make you feel important?

thanks.

It is based on a British design afaik.

And has important historical value to me.

I don't even know what kik is.

Regardless, it's a great rifle. I love that one, and I love .30-06.