Child>Woman>Man

Child>Woman>Man
>seats on lifeboats
>who gets rescued first in a burning building
>who gets to eat first during a famine

When it comes to the pecking order of who's life has the most value, society places men dead last every time. Furthermore, society expects men to place themselves dead last and it expects men to shame and ostracize any other man who would have the audacity to say, "my life is just as valuable as a woman's life".

>The patriarchy hurts men too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-red-pill-the-movie-about-men-that-feminists-didnt-want-you-t/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/
youtube.com/watch?v=HK7n_XA40V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ITT: OP is a ignorant tard who fails to understand that a species built on crossbreeding with high labor fatality among mothers and children biologically prioritizes females due to the fact that they would naturally die from child bithing

You sad virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

Highly relevant:

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/

MGTOW =/= celibacy

You two mongs don't get it. I hate feminism more than anyone, but biologically speaking, we are hardwired to protect women because they are fragile as shit, especially the reproductive organs. its not for a societal good, but so we continue as a species.
>tl;dr Its biology fuckwits
>I'm not a virgin, m9, I'm a faggot, if you're gonna insult me do it right

Hahaha

U w0t m9

Fuck off, newfag. Sup Forums is a MGTOW board.

Is this some sort of joke?
Maximum Gross Take off weight?
why choose that acronym?

2/2

and Sup Forums is too

Yeah and when i see this cuck tier shit i crosslink it to r9k mgtow=lower white birthrate faggot
>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

>why choose that acronym?

>mgtow=lower white birthrate faggot

Fuck off, kike lawyer shill.

Whats mgtow mean?

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Whenever a woman (usually a hirsute libereral idiot) starts complaining about the "wage gap" I always ask them what is said when a ship is sinking?

Women and Children first.

that 20% pay difference? That's the price of admission to the lifeboat.

Uh huh again the only people who follow this movement probably got burned by shit tier roasties or couldnt actually handle there women

Men Going There Own Way

Ummm
Yeah not lately you cuck.

their*

That wasn't my point. I'm just wandering if men go there own way started as joke. like fat virgin to heavy to get a girl so don't take off in the first place. And then someone didn't get the joke.

I do it to oppress them. it makes my dick thrash in my trousers

I don't fall for any of the female tricks anymore. I live out my sexual fantasies and then I'm on my way. Or make it known that it's time for them to go home now.

Trying to have a so called romantic relationship with a woman is not recommended. It always leads to heartbreak and pain as women are incapable of being faithful.

What do men most want out of a relationship with women anyway?

Sex. Get what you want most and treat them like friends.

>your pic

What does that even mean?

>implies that biology is automatically overridden by societal constructs

>Uh huh again the only people who follow this movement

MGTOW is not a movement.

Even worse, now that women are eligible to serve in combat roles in the military, the draft and selective service is suddenly a problem.

As soon as bitches get a real taste of the male privilege they complain about suddenly the draft is outdated and needs to be abolished.

Feminism was devised to make fat ugly chicks feel better about themselves.

Not overridden, inhibited, or thought through more than just acted upon with instinct.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Rejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

All of the people in this thread attempting to shame me are people who would rather I didn't reject societies expectation of me to consider myself disposable.

I am not disposable. I refuse to be.

If people stop arguing it because they realize you are a flipping moron. You think that people are in fifty or sixty sinking ships in their life that this is a common concern. None of you eunuchs would have a bit of trouble if you actually had a pair.

>>Autisto virgis beardneckitus

Hey guys. Its trying to make sense.

>got burned by shit tier roasties or couldnt actually handle there women

Oh look Captain user appears and talks about "handling women".

Checked.
I agree with.
Lets all follow our new leader

Okay that is cringy as fuck lol.

It means they're going to live their wn, sad little life and they don' need any validation from no woman that won't sleep with them to do so. They'll spend their free time trying to spread their misery as well just so they have some purpose.

>I believe in MGTOW

>youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

>watching this all the way to the end
>really wishing I hadn't.

No. It's not.

This is about as alpha as you can get.

And remember, if you ever feel the need to associate with a woman, just build a table. If men just started building tables again we could solve all of these issues.

JUST BUILD A TABLE!!!

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/

So they are basically all virgins who need and equivalent to female feminism because of their sad and lonely life? Topkek.

>thinking in alpha and beta
Okay, MGTOW is definetly just for losers and cringy neckbeards.
Confirmed.

I'm MGTOW and I associate with women all the time.

MGTOW =/= celibacy. Pick Up Artists are a subset of MGTOW.

Then dont chase roasties or women with tell signs of being like that yes most of them are vapid and shallow but there are a few good ones out there i know its rare but dont write off all women cause of the constant posts about men being hurt in here sometimes this place is a giant fucking echo chamber of negatively dont take it all to heart cause there are successful and healthy relationships out there and i hope all of you find one

How many women have you been with recently?

I have several friends that I hang out with. I don't feel the need to play house with women in order to get what I want from them.

Have fun with your shitty girlfriend/wife and having your wages garnished.

But how many tables have you built? Hell, I bet you can even make a single piece of furniture.

Listen faggot. I get laid when I want and I don't have to do the whole dating/boyfriend thing to do it.

Jesus christ

Look bruv, believe what you want. I'm just saying its instinctive. the lesser men can help themselves, and shouldn't be shamed for it, they should be lifted out of the muck of primacy

She hasn't gotten away yet, but anyway
> be me
> just moved across the country for the third time, this time chasing a job instead of pussy
> closer to home, but still don't know anyone
> start to frequent a local restaurant chain
> start to get to know the bartenders and servers
> they're pretty cool
> New girl starts working there
>dat ass 10/10
> strike up conversion, slip in that I'm "from Cali"
> I'm actually from the south
> get her number effortlessly
> occasionally text her compliments after i see her at work
> wander in the other day
>the dude abides with a white russian
> it's her day off, so i don't expect to see her
> having a conversation with the bartender (landwhale)
> all of the sudden someone touches my shoulder
>ohai qt3.14
> she's having dinner with a friend of hers
>5/10 thin but big belly, no tits (fake tits bra)
> invites me to eat with them
>phatass italian shows me snapchats of sloppy drunk escapades and her ass
> hoist the mainsail!
>invites me out to drink with her and her friend
> initially accept with no hesitations
> when we get our checks big ass gets into argument with coworker serving us about tipping
>she did give you a free meal
>don't care, the bitch doesn't leave a tip
>major turn off
> politely make up excuse to not go drinking, besides i need gas money for a trip next weekend, so it's for the best.
>phat ass says that she isnt going either. I see through it, she's trying to make me feel better
> says she's not normally a bitch, i say we'll see
>i go home and masturbate.
> went in yesterday, sit in bar, i see her, she didn't see me, don't say a thing to her. Just playing the waiting game. I don't chase anymore.

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/the-red-pill-the-movie-about-men-that-feminists-didnt-want-you-t/

> Listen faggot. I get laid when I want and I don't have to do the whole dating/boyfriend thing to do it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1854883/

>mfw China during the Mongol invasion

Shouldn't post selfies on Sup Forums faggot.

... wait whos side are you on. Plus im just shit postin ya. I dont get the lesser men thing. Whats that.

The western world is fucked. Don't even try to save it. Just enjoy the decline. Personally I've been having a great time in SEA.

Don't waste your life feeling angry/depressed. Instead do what you can do for you.

Yeah. guys like you that have such a difficult time with life. I've seen 'em like you, old, bitter. No friends unless they have enough money and aren't to cheap to buy a brew for the mooches. Finally put in a third rate rest home, the weird old guy they over sedate because of the stupid bullshit they spout, the way they grab the nurses and whack their sad withered members in front of everyone. Sure, a woman doesn't complete a person but you are a bunch of whiny as titty babies who want to spread as much misery as you can in your worthless time on this planet.

>y-you are a f-faggot, y-yet I cant even talk to women and thus have to believe in MGTOW

Good point. Well said. Fuck acronyms

Such an underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=HK7n_XA40V8

Hahaha wow, look at these cringy faggots.

Well, some people really like other people and want to be around them all the time. Usually young people. Now in my mid 30s, I learned I'm good for about an hour of social interaction a day tops. The rest of the time, I have way too much shit to do and think about trying to keep this business running. I have neither time nor patience to hand-hold some damn girl who wants another daddy. A mature intelligent professional woman would be great, but then ideally we'd both be in this position and never see each other at all. So, that's the relationship you have to look forward to if you're a creator.

MGTOWs are alpha males who obviously """""choose""""" not to have relationships with women.

Wow. You know quite a bit about me from the few posts on this thread I've made.

I'm not miserable, in fact, I'm having the time of my life.

I have several lady friends that keep me company when I want company, or other things.

They know that I'm not serious. That is discussed right up front.

Just because I don't need that "special one" to complete me doesn't mean I'm unhappy or missing out on anything.

I'm happy with my lifestyle and don't need society to tell me how I should live to make me happy.

here's your reply

>ITT: This thread

Oh wow, this is the new generation of cringy men.
I can see what kind of "people" would think MGTOW would be necessary.

wut

on earth is

It's a strawman. That guy doesn't represent MGTOW.

You are probably right, the MGTOW faggots are way more cringy.

>pathetic foreveralones need a justifcation
KEK

good riddance, don't be looking at my woman

see

Aren't prenups a good option?

I honestly want to get married someday, but I don't want to get fucked up by a girl.

>Aren't prenups a good option?
there are a large amount of divorce lawyers that specialize in nullifying prenups
basically all it takes is a half hearted attempt to show that it was possible that the wife was intimidated into signing it
and if the wife was pregnant (or had a kid) by the husband before the prenup was signed it is almost impossible to get one to stick
except of course the conditions of a prenup that benefit the wife

But.. contracts need a certified witness, right? Isn't that the guarantee that nobody was forced to do anything?

Ask Tiger Woods how effective prenups are.

yeah, that's why I said not to look at my woman

So you guys prefer to be alone rather than have someone to connect with? What about when you are dying and no one comes to your side. Will you still think it's worth it to be alone then?

Its not that these men have an other chance anyways.

Females are the smartest creatures on earth. We convinced a society run by males to worship us, protect us support us even at your detriment.
There is no going back.
The system is ours to use and abuse now.

Fun fact: most PUAs have never had a real girlfriend

Nice quads

contracts do not need to be notarized, or even witnessed
a notary just makes sure that the parties state that they understand the terms and are not being unlawfully coerced
that makes it slightly harder to get a contract nullified
but marriage law does not follow the same precedents as normal contract law
prenups can not legally effect child support, because child support is for the benefit of the children, who were not parties of the contract
it also can't determine child custody, for the same reason
also, any assets acquired during the marriage can be handled outside a prenup if there is any evidence that the party (usually wife) that would be denied the communal property directly aided in its acquisition (ie sweat labor on a house, changing the oil on a car, worked w/o pay in a business)

>prefer to be alone rather than have someone to connect with
having a connection with some one (at least for men) does not require sex
and vice-a-versa

You're going to have to make a hell of a sacrifice if you want anyone to care about you without the promise of marriage or family

>never even crosses her mind
Survivor's guilt is a thing.

But I'm pretty sure that is exactly what user was saying. Doesn't make it right, but it certainly is a logical explanation for the state of the world.

>implying only women are capable of caring about some one
>implying that only women are people
>implying that men are worthless w/o a woman
thank you for reinforcing all the reasons why men go their own way

I'm MGTOW. I have a shitload of friends and few fuck buddies.
I bang 19 strippers like they are candy.

The notion that getting married will prevent you from dying alone is bullshit. 67% of marriages fail, so you are far more likely to die alone divorced and broke than you are to die surrounded by your grandchildren.

This bait is so bad I won't even post the picture.

Fuck. I wish I hadn't watched that .

>bang strippers
Enjoy your herpes user

citation required

>I'm MGTOW
Dont forget your fedora you cringelord.

Wow. Is it really up to 67% now?