I lost my virginity last night Sup Forums. It was to a fat girl, and no I have no remorse...

I lost my virginity last night Sup Forums. It was to a fat girl, and no I have no remorse. Fuck all of you shaming fuckers on this goddamn site and all your cringey shit. I fucking made it out of this shit hole, I'm no longer a kissless virgin, which means I've suddenly become better than about ~75% of you. fuck you and your oldest friend.

>fucks fat girl
>posts i made it out of Sup Forums on Sup Forums

congrats champ

I couldn't resist gloating to all you Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsfags. this fucking place was like an internet home for me for three years. I'm finally free, and so I wanted to take one last look at it.
>newfags cant green text or triforce

▲ ▲

you're here forever, goy!

fuck

▲ ▲

It's not our fault that only a fatty would fuck you.

>not a newfag
>can't triforce like i used to

>I fucking made it out of this shit hole
sit down, number 6

You only lose half of your virginity by fucking a fatty. You gotta fuck another one now.

youre all gay. think about it

my sides xDDD

While I still have my virginity, I'd just like to mention that I got my first kiss yesterday so I'm glad to have overcome that major milestone, I won't be a wizard now.

I did that months ago faggot. Except I didn't immediately go to Sup Forums to tell all my "friends". Plus She was my 10/10, not a morbidly fat fuck

I know virgins making 6 figures and you're proud cuz you fucked a fatty? Reevaluate you're priorities child

You fucked a fattie to brag on Sup Forums. Yeah, you're winner.

kissing doesn't affect the path to wizardry

Don't trick yourself into thinking that gets you any closer to penis in vagina action

big girls need love too

I just waited for it until she came to my door. You're all faggots

>was

dead or alive doesn't matter :^)

Don't listen to these niggers in here.
Most of the guys in here would blow their load before they even got it in.
Good for you bro. Call her up and fuck her again. And don't wear a rubber - fat chicks can't get preg.

lost it to a fatty 2, fucked some nice ones later, the fat one can atleast take a decent punding, you need them fit if theyre gona be petite......rest assured kid when u "grow up" you be able to afford all the hookers you want in any shape or form ;)
>aint life a peach

So you convinced a girl to sleep with you once because you wanted to. Has this improved your life? Can you discuss this proudly with your friends? Will your actions have made any noticeable difference in your life since 2 weeks ago? Are you a more content person? You banged a fat girl once. What an achievement. I found five bucks on the ground last week. Same difference.

I got this one, gentlemen.
Hello, OP. What you did doesn't even register as an accomplishment on most people's radars, regardless of what the raging neckbeards will tell you. You've simply done something others have multitudes of times over. Your belt notch is at 1, finally at the point where you can begin counting. We won't even get to the topic of quality pertaining to those notches.

Oldfag here circa 2005 variety. Six figure income. Don't even keep track of how many anymore because it's irrelevant at this point.

Your motto is: "Aim low. That way when you succeed, nobody will notice."

Ive fucked a dolphin before, never a whale. Settin the bar high