Bane?

Bane?

whats this?

mental illness thread

transgender acceptance comic that has been edited to take the piss

Cartoon about a faggot trying to become a girl and have everyone accept their feminine penis.

wow gay

Guys, my life was quite similar to hers when I was her age. These things actually happen.

I feel stupid for not getting this right away, didn't read the title. Or OP.

Post more I'm drunk

It wouldn't even be a big deal if they would just shut the fuck up about "Muh pronouns" and try to force people to acknowledge them, just live your life and leave us alone.

what happened to you? Did you become a regular faggot?

After an initial struggle, I ended up living as a girl at 6 years old. I live as one to this day, and the thought of living as a guy is unfathomable to me.

At this point I would normally say TITS OR GTFO. But I'm not sure if I want TITS./

This thread is fucking gay so i'll change the subject. Did Chrome get an update? It seems different but not too different to where I hate it.

That's not how it works, you little shit.

Learn my pronouns before you speak to me shitlord!

Prebucescent children suddenly discover they're the "wrong" gender?

Lol

We have dongles so it means we're exempt. Though I dunno, if she transitioned that early maybe shes post-op.

I envy you for the fact that you can't conceive of what it's like. I'm glad your own personal nightmare can be something else, and not this. Congrats.

so.....trying to be a girl when you are a boy will tear your family apart slowly?

Pfft. Dramatic bullshit. Levels of estrogen and testosterone in kids is minimal. They don't know what it's like to HAVE a gender in any meaningful way.

But I'm sure your make believe crazy reaction to nonexistent hormones was super traumatic.

a comic made by a mentally ill man that has been edited

Its made my a dude? Even weirder.

>for you
Don't even understand why it get upset.

I think you unwittingly proved my point. Gender identity is real and not hormonally driven since even undifferentiated children experience it.

Children don't know what it's like to have a gender? You could be right. We don't treat boys and girls any differently until the hit puberty, yeah?

Is it wrong if I like to put my dick in both befor they hit puberty?

I mean, it's Sup Forums, so that desire is pretty much expected. I'm not here to comment on morality, though.

Shit I was just wanting a Bane thread. Didn't even know this was riffing a real comic. Dad looks like CIA. Though someone drew this shit for laughs.