Is anyone else attracted to Katie in a strange way...

Is anyone else attracted to Katie in a strange way? Not like a "I wanna bang the shit out of her" way but like "I wanna give her a big hug after she's won a swimming race and take her to her favourite restaurant and she'd be smiling the whole way, the same way a completely innocent and carefree child smiles and it makes you happy just be seeing her smile and it makes you smile and the thought of sex doesn't even cross your mind because she's just so innocent and then you would both go home and she would have an early night after maybe watching some tv because that's her way of having fun" way?

I wish I had a gf like that

>Them yellow teeth
>penis shaped noses
>gigantic white girl forehead
>giraffe neck
>mannish features

LOL. Ugliest bitch in the olmypics

nope i would absolutely crush that puss

Are you a fucking virgin?

Jeez, and I thought australians had the reputation of being chads.

>the same way a completely innocent and carefree child smiles
not at all what this is like. sorry

>Australia
of course

Oh my god, her fucking teeth turn me off so much. They're so dirty, bitch you can't afford no fucking whitening strips or something. Jesus Christ

A FUCKING CUTE

CUUUUUUUTE

Me too OP

Am I missing something? I actually am a virgin but I thought we all were here?

you might be a pedo

Australia has the highest CPC of any country that doesn't mean I can't have a perfectly healthy Madonna-whore complex.

I'm saying that's not how she smiles/acts/conducts herself.

this is nice, but doesn't make her cute. also DAT HAIRLINE kek

I'm in love

I haven't felt this way about a woman in almost 2 years. She repeatedly turned me down. It hurt so much that I never let myself feel that towards anyone so I didn't get my heart broken again. But then I see THIS, and she's everything I've ever wanted in a girl, and I know I can never have her.

I just don't know what to do with myself...

>This is a 10/10 in Australia

No i do have that feel for the dutch ethiopian runner Sifan Hassan

> that broken childlike dutch
> that naive attitude
> that winners mentality
> escaped her shithole of a country at young age leaving everything behind
> truly happy to be in the Netherlands and feels Dutch
> only thing she does is running and chilling on her couch

Even though she is a muslim she doesn't wear a headscarf, and doesn't say dumb shit like i'm a muslim,morrocan and THEN dutch.

>he doesn't want an orc gf

kek

KEK.

Shes all mine faggots

>6ft

Manlets need not apply

>she'll eventually break michael phelps medal count
>the media will hold her in higher regards than phelps even though phelps was the faster swimmer

I would have even more respect for Phelps if he had continued to swim freestyle instead of focusing on meme butterfly stroke. At least Ledecky races are about swimming the fastest instead of swimming in some contorted way the fastest.

She looks kinda like Obama's daughters.

a little bit

Look at her, she was made for black cock

>Are you a fucking virgin?
*sighs*
There is no reason to swear here, and to be frank, your use of fuck here just comes off as childish. Like you heard some other people say it and decided to say it yourself, despite not knowing when it was appropriate to do so.

I am a virgin by the way. And no, I am not the OP.

>Jeez, and I thought Australians had the reputation of being chads.
When you grow up you'll realise that people are unique and that national stereotypes don't apply to everyone. There are plenty of non-Chads here.

For the record, I too share OPs sentiments. She is really, really cute. Not in a slutty way, but a more homely way. My personality is closer to her's than to other women that you would consider more aesthetically beautiful. Even though I will never meet her, there is an air of attainability with her that isn't present in other Olympians.

DELET THIS

She'd be cute if she didn't look so much like Tim Roth wtf

That is called love. My condolences.

>We are so lonely that love is a strange and uncomfortable sensation

this...
just

that's pedo love

There's nothing strange about it. She's hot

kek, no

I'm attracted to her in that I wanna cum in her swim cap and goggles before a race and make her wear them sorta way.

Ya'know where I'm coming from?

The only place I want my cum in inside her uterus

Are we really sure she's even a woman?

>Ugliest bitch in the olmypics
Oh boy, you haven't been watching much Olympics coverage have you...

I have. This white bitch is fucking hideous m7

Yes.

I still think she's juicy and even though she shows too much gum when she smiles and has a terrible hairline I still think she's attractive.

*Juicing.

Protip: they're all juicing

>Beauty, they called her…mocking. The hair beneath the visor was a squirrel’s nest of dirty straw, and her face…Brienne’s eyes were large and very blue, a young girl’s eyes, trusting and guileless, but the rest…her features were broad and coarse, her teeth prominent and crooked, her mouth too wide, her lips so plump they seemed swollen. A thousand freckles speckled her cheeks and grow, and her nose had been broken more than once. Pity filled Catelyn’s heart. Is there any creature on earth as unfortunate as an ugly woman?

I just can't shake the 40-year old Jewish lawyer look she has going on.

Her personality seems very nice, though.

She's not terrible when she's wearing makeup and has her hair done for interviews. She has a wholesome, midwestern housewife appeal going on despite the fact she's from D.C.

There's no way she's 19 though. She's 19 in African soccer player years or Cuban baseball player years. The amount of crow's feet she has is absurd for someone who is still in their teens, let alone 20s.

>The amount of crow's feet she has is absurd for someone who is still in their teens

Not for someone who spends literally hours every day wearing airtight goggles and twatting her face with chemical water.

Really makes you think

I just saw her on MSNBC and she looks cute. I don't get what you people are talking about.