WTF UK?

WTF UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

newarkadvertiser.co.uk/articles/news/Going-home-8212-Polish-couple-do-not-feel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No civilized person from another country should spend any time in any part of Engl*nd that isn't London desu

poles are here to scrub the loo not fuck around

KEEEEEEEEEK

poles keep getting btfo by the eternal anglo

At least he wasn't molested or had his entire family slaughtered after snitching

The funny thing is this would never happen here, in a poverty stricken post communist shithole.

Why are American niggers a role model for young British people?

Fuck Polish scum.

Payback's a bitch.

They have to go back!

Why don't you come live here instead of Europe and find out brohamster

>colonise entire English towns
>expect no blowback

honestly bikers are hated here
they just fuck about on open roads all day every day

>Why are American niggers a role model for young British people?

The entire history of the Eternal Anglo is now blamed of black americans

Muh visas.
King nigger 8 years ago promised visa waiver for Poland
Trump promised the same few months ago.

But I don't think the orange jew is to be trusted.

Racist cunts
Englishmen have become accustomed to old immigrants like Indians or Black people. Now they see Slavs, Romanians etc and spew their hatred like they did towards Blacks in 70s.

Where I live dirtbikes are prime theft targets for abos (our niggers)

I've had a similar thing almost happen to me. I was driving down a dirt road in the middle of fucking nowhere and a car that was coming from the other direction tried swerving in front of me to hit me and 2 of them jumped out and tried to grab me. I managed to dodge them and keep going. They started chasing me so I just fucking went through a field and doubled back, easily lost them. Wish I had my GoPro then

In EU you can work and live anywhere without a visa. That's why half of Poland has moved to England. USA, on the other hand, is very difficult to move to legally. You either have to be an ITfag to get H1B visa or just win a DV lottery. Asylum is an option too, but you need to make up the really good case.

wait, are you saying Brits = Niggers?

>Niggers stole my bike
The story.

Well they have Chavs. Which are basically niggers from what I understand

Pretty much. British white poor youth do not really differ from British black poor youth. In 2011 they had riots when whites were stealing shit along with blacks. 2bh I find it more comfortable. When society is more divided by class and not by the race, when race isn't equal to class it's a way more healthy society.

I doubt I could leave my bike for long in a major city in poland without it growing wings

I doubt they knew he was Polish. They would've killed him and threw himin the canal otherwise

So did his Majesty Bush.
Honestly, all of them promised it and none of them ever planned to fulfill it.
Fucking Murrica.

Eternal Anglo hates noble Slavs.

Poland would be much better today if it was part of the British Empire and not the Russian and also didn't turn communist

zostawcie mnie rozumiecie

Britain can become great Slavic empire very easily, just creating a special visa program for Russia and Poland and in a five years Britain would be majority Slav.
BeликoCЛABЯHИЯ

This.

It was probably "youths", aka feral niggers.

it is nice to see poles and russians agreeing on something

>be br*tish
>welcome pakis and somalians with open arms
>beat up and hate Poles

Our love for German pussy is stronger than hate dividing us

why would you love german pussy?
slavic girls are much hotter than german ones

They welcomed blacks in 70s. Now majority of immigrants are Eastern Europeans so they hate them now.

WISBECH MENTIONED

>noble Slavs

Yes surprisingly good insight for a russki, there are still some places and major cities where english lower class + paki lower class are segregated heavily probably due to the housing crisis because they want to be amongst their own.

Its a mix between class and race, but more and more I see lightskinned half blacks walking around with white youths whereas pakis (not indians) are hated much more, it think its alright. But its funny to see these english youths tell pakis to fuck off back to their own country when they associate themselves with half blacks.

newarkadvertiser.co.uk/articles/news/Going-home-8212-Polish-couple-do-not-feel

Happens here all the time, usually if it belongs to a family member who knows someone it gets returned, mostly its just pikeys youths

....he was 13

Why are 13 year olds allowed to buy and drive motorcycles but not spoons?

WTF Britain?

>600-something usd bike that is offroad

wtf those at least 1400 here

damn brits are so evil

Funny how everyone blames brits itt but deep down we're all 99% sure it was brown people
I mean obviously it's brown people, it always is, how is there even any doubt

>brown people
are brits tho

>noble slavs

Have you seen a 13 year old Pole before?

>brits too afraid to pick fights with blacks and south asians that they bully 13 year old polish sissies instead
That ain't proper, lad.

I swear north americans just live in a bubble

I wonder why.

t. Lech Poleski

Why is it ok to kill Poles but not ok to beat up paki rapists?

Its funny isn't it

Given how inbred the typical chav is, I'd say they are the britbong version of rednecks.

top kek

How do you fit a stolen bike into your stolen car?

Any civilised person would go anywhere BUT London

It happened in Wisbech so there's pretty much a 95% chance they were white.