Ask a Pepsi employee anything

Ask a Pepsi employee anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did i get a case of pepe is sealed cans and no liquids

are you allowed to drink Coke Zero at work?

>pepsi employee

fucking kill yourself communist scum

Coca cola, RC cola, and A-Treat are the only american colas

Yes but if a supervisor sees you, you can be fired on the spot. It's happened before

Pepsi pays better than coke & those other companies

Will Pepsi blue ever make a comeback?

Why does Pepsi have such a high turnover for drivers?

Go back to pepsifag

Can you drink Coke on break?

Do you happen to live in Michigan?

What do you do and what's the pay? Also what happens if you bring a can of coke to work?

Whats the best perk of the job?

Why aborted baby fetus in diet Pepsi

Is Coke okay?

Where do you work? Cousin just got a warehouse job in Huntington.

Im not op, that would be strange. I live in michigan and know 2 people that work oit of the howell d.c.

do you get an employee discount at Taco Bell and Pizaa Hut?

I merch for the largest beer distributor in the PNW. Pay is good, work is hard. The Pepsi merches get fucked in my area. Sorry to hear about your current employment, bruh

What part?

I guess it depends on your location.
Houston has high turnovers, but SD doesnt

No

Merchandiser
$20.15 + mileage, 100-150 a week

I work 55-60 hrs a week

Ha, i was going to tell him to get his ass back to the fishing general

when are you bringing back crystal pepsi?

How do you feel knowing that Coke objectively tastes better?

Send me a box Sup Forumsro

Its back at least here... In Michigan.

I work at coke, ik you don't get paid higher then us n Dr m what I hear Pepsi pays less cuz Pepsi is #3 in the world.. have to make up business buy buying businesss like kfc N taco Bell to make up for losses.. kill yourself

You work for Odom?

What's happening in the PNW?

Have you ever gotten a BJ at work?

Kek
Fellow truckerfag lurker?

It's already back. At least here in California.

lets see your fingers

Pepsi pays their merchs & drivers better, way better, but sales at coke make bank, from what I hear

When are the gamer fuel flavors of Mtn Dew coming out?

Near Grand Rapids. Not giving exact town of course.

sc/out/ actually

Columbia, Odom isn't even close. Pepsi always understaffs their routes and the pepsi guys I work along side are usually working there 12-14th hour when Im getting off of work.

Canada too

OP, used to merchandise for Coke.. it was horrible.
One of worst jobs ever.
Back room wars for space..
Dropping pallets of product w store forklifts.. i feel for you man

Why does your company only hire lazy niggers as truck drivers/merchandisers? Ex-retailfag reporting.

I've gotten hit on by those older women managers but no bj

What the fuck are you saying. Are you a nigger or something? Make sense.

All depends on location but our part time warehouse employees make more then full time there n that's with all stages of March,delivery, warehouse

>near grand rapids

Clever ruse, there is a pepsi dc in g.r.
Trucker/b/ro here. Ive delivered to the one by g.r. ford airport.

Where is the fucking Baja blast normie

Damn. Today is my fap to every post day. I read a post, come up with some type of fantasy and fap away. Don't worry. I'll make this work.

Why did they stop selling wild cherry pepsi in SW Virginia. Loved it. Havent seen it in years.

Ah. Ok.

Op pls

Means coke pays better cuz they are better, stop acting like a nigger n chimpin out over a hammer error

Cool. I love Canadians.

Baja blast is for the blacks and dirty mexicans

lel, vendor jobs suck. I can tell that you were at a target backroom in the picture as I work in the backroom at one. where you at bruh?

Why don't they have christmas every day? if it's good you should have it as often as possible

You still don't make sense. You have a lot of spelling (not accidental) and grammar errors. You're the nigger, Tyrone.

What the fuck is good with crystal Pepsi? Like how did that come to be a thing?

>work along side are usually working there 12-14th hour when Im getting off of work.

I guess it depends on location. Houston is like that, but SD, they try to be on budget. I didn't think the PNW would be busy with the Soda companies

>Back room wars for space..

Lol, only fucking Mexicans do this shit. They try to overtake our space that I often have to move their pallets across the warehouse

>Why does your company only hire lazy niggers as truck drivers/merchandisers?

The ones I've been to have been cutting back on hiring those nigs. I actually trained one, two weeks in my merch manager shows me a pic of him sleeping in his for a couple hours, then signs out with his iPhone

Fired? So you're not fucking allowed.

I met a guy who sells coke products before - sells them to retailers. He absolutely hated Pepsi. Wouldn't even let his own kids drink it. What is your opinion about coke?

OP pls tell if you know anything

Don't know. I remember when it first came out in 1992 or so. It didn't last long.

That was limited time only

do people ever dip their dicks into the pepsi syrup before it gets bottled?

Under rated

I dont actually drink pop of any kind. Mainly stick to coffee or water.

Are Pepsi bottlers a franchise or does Pepsi own them all?

Ayy

how do you feel about how all of the beverage companies are contributing to the giant island made out of floating plastic trash in the pacific ocean?

How do they cram all that graham?

RC cola is for poor people

You queer?

Myth

Is there a place where i can buy breakers on the super cheap?

Costco

Do you guys own Dr Pepper Snapple group? Or just a stake in the company?

What's the deal with Crystal Pepsi?

Is it here to stay for a while? Is it still in production? Is it selling like it was expected to sell?

not a myth at all. it's a serious and well documented catastrope with global impact.

We've lost OP.

Please make Josta again.

Well documented? Source please.

Pepsi is buying them up, I think theres still two big ones, pepsi mid-america & another one I can't think of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pacific_garbage_patch

Wtf is josta?

>UNLEASH IT, FAGGOT.

Those commercials were always pretty funny.

Is Charlotte Coke or Pepsi?
Is Bailey Coke or Pepsi?
Sasha Banks is Pepsi 1856

this is so fucking sad

I'm not talking about the garbage patch. Yes there's a shit load of garbage in the ocean. But you said island, which is a landmass. There is none.

Plus, Wikipedia is not a citeable source. I'm asking for published studies that show there is an island of trash in the ocean.

If you are just referring to all the garbage in the ocean and the patches nicked named "islands," I get what you're saying. Is that what you're talking about?

This is why so many millenials are faggots. They dont have a source for their daily dose of Guarana

That generation is horrible.

Is it really the choice of a new generation?

The "everyone is a winner" generation.

I like what you did there.

Why do you assholes leave your plastic pallets piled up by the damn loading dock? No seriously! Why are you naturally inclined to be a asshole?

/thread

> we lost OP

No pulse.

Did they give you crystal pepsi?

If you're receivers let the drivers leave it there, they'll leave it there. Blame the receivers not the driver s

This.

If I close my eyes and concentrate really hard ots 1997 again. "Dont look back on anger" is playing. An Ice cold josta in one hand my girls A cup on the other.
>Nostalgia

do they still make BAWLS?

Still here, I'm answering questions